Whom do you believe....Mueller or Barr???

Barr is a confirmed and proven liar due to his Congressional testimony, memo, and even recent comments during interviews. Accusations against Mueller are based on speculation and partisan opinions. Barr has mounting objective evidence against him. Mueller has nothing more than conspiracy theories and subjective partisan speculation against him. Barr faces the real possibility of an impeachment inquiry and even actual impeachment. Mueller thus far has no such problem facing him.

You will be singing a different tune when the declassification of the evidence leading to FISA warrants are released.

Go fuck yourself, ya little commie fuck..

Perhaps an enema could help your delicate disposition???..........LMAO
Dale thinks they leave a bad taste in his mouth.

Voice of experience, Happy Joy commie fuck?

(snicker)

Read my post, then your reply and figure out why that doesn't make sense. Then again, you never do.

LOL! You are a joke in search of a punchline. You offer ZERO in the way of meaningful discussion or debate. You are a marxist fuckwad......end of story.

A joke in search of a punchline? Damn, Dale that's weak shit, you're trying way to hard.

Learn the difference between "too" and "to", dumb ass.

P.S Don't get pissed at me for calling you out for what you are and pointing out your lack of communication skills.

Hope this helps!

(snicker)
It's one of the most common grammar mistakes people make.

Barr is a confirmed and proven liar due to his Congressional testimony, memo, and even recent comments during interviews. Accusations against Mueller are based on speculation and partisan opinions. Barr has mounting objective evidence against him. Mueller has nothing more than conspiracy theories and subjective partisan speculation against him. Barr faces the real possibility of an impeachment inquiry and even actual impeachment. Mueller thus far has no such problem facing him.

You will be singing a different tune when the declassification of the evidence leading to FISA warrants are released.

Nah, that will turn out to be just another dopey failed conspiracy theory.

(snicker)

Read my post, then your reply and figure out why that doesn't make sense. Then again, you never do.

LOL! You are a joke in search of a punchline. You offer ZERO in the way of meaningful discussion or debate. You are a marxist fuckwad......end of story.

A joke in search of a punchline? Damn, Dale that's weak shit, you're trying way to hard.

P.S Don't get pissed at me for calling you out for what you are and pointing out your lack of communication skills.

Hope this helps!

(snicker)

Yep, I do it way too often. :)

Dale thinks they leave a bad taste in his mouth.

(snicker)

Hope this helps!

(snicker)

More weak tea.

Hope this helps!

(snicker)

Yep, I do it way too often. :)
Me too

Nah, that will turn out to be just another dopey failed conspiracy theory.
Like how Trump and the ROOSKIES conspired with Wikileaks to hack the DNC server to reveal the corruption and criminality of the DNC that never turned over their server to any of the 17 three lettered agencies thus stealing the election for Trump????

Mueller was originally chosen for his strict by-the-book way of doing things.
Barr was chosen for exactly the opposite reason.

Before this is over Barr will have sacrificed every last bit of credibility he ever had. I have to wonder what he is getting in return.

Fuck you....

Mueller has already proved to be a bought and paid for lackey.

Barr has a reputation as a strict constitutionalist what the fuck are you talking about you lying asshole?

The only reason Mueller has closed down his bullshit witch-hunt together with its Federal gravy train is because he got a real boss for a change.

Jo

you want a congress with a 20 something percent approval rating to handle something so important?.....these are some of the worst people ever in the history of congress....yea they will do a real good job...

They have painted themselves into an impeachment corner Trump is going to beat them over the head with that concept until they either ship or get off the pot. either scenario is bad for the Democrats if they don't impeach they lose constituency if they do they definitely lose the next election.

Jo

Before this is over Barr will have sacrificed every last bit of credibility he ever had. I have to wonder what he is getting in return.

Fuck you....

Barr has a reputation as a strict constitutionalist what the fuck are you talking about you lying asshole?

The only reason Mueller has closed down his bullshit witch-hunt together with its Federal gravy train is because he got a real boss for a change.

Jo
So you’re Saying that Barr shut down the Special Counsel investigation prematurely?

Interesting

Fuck you....

Jo
So you’re Saying that Barr shut down the Special Counsel investigation prematurely?

Interesting

I'm saying that Barr took the fishing pole out of Mueller's hands put him back to work.

Jo

Barr. Hands down.
Why?

Because he's a dishonest Trump sycophant and you love the Orange Fool?

Nope because he's right.

Oh an loving Trump has nothing to do with it.

Use what little brain you have.
He’s right because... you want him to be? The fact that he lied repeatedly is what... a bonus?

He's right because he's right even though you don't want him to be.

You sure like beating that dead horse.

C7C42000-DDDC-4723-9E1E-C2CF90890F7E.jpeg

Forum List

Back