Whom do you believe....Mueller or Barr???

Mueller couldn't indict Trump because the DOJ prohibited it from happening. But he did not find him innocent.

Wrong.

Mueller's lengthy and expensive report didn't even recommend indictment because 2 years and millions of dollars later he found no indictable offense supported by evidence.

No where in the law of this land is 'finding innocence' legal terminology.
An accused person is presumed innocent unless the weight of evidence beyond a reasonable doubt convinces otherwise.
There are these indictable offenses.

The reason there is no indictment, is that our legal system doesn't permit indictment of a sitting president. But the constitution does allow it.

Its just basic logistics. You cant indict somebody without a path of due process of law, aka courts. If Trump were a regular citizens, it would be a non issue.

Its just basic logistics. You cant indict somebody without a path of due process of law, aka courts. If Trump were a regular citizens, it would be a non issue.

The above is why I have often stated that Trump's campaign slogan for the 2020 election should be.....

"PLEASE VOTE FOR ME ......AND HELP TO KEEP ME OUT OF PRISON"

The reason there is no indictment, is that our legal system doesn't permit indictment of a sitting president. But the constitution does allow it.

Are you saying Mueller spent 2 years and millions of taxpayer dollars investigating a president he knew he couldn't indict? He couldn't even gather enough hard evidence to recommend indictment.

When I got to the part in the Forbes article stating that Mueller didn't exonerate Trump I had to shake my heard. No one is 'exonerated' from accusations like this - it simply means that Mueller couldn't find enough evidence to support claims of collusion. Probably because it doesn't exist...at least not as far as Trump goes.

To not find evidence of guilt strong enough for indictment is 'exoneration'. The law does not require proof of innocence - it requires evidence of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

After newly released documents show Mueller hid full transcripts of an incident he cited in his final report, showing by doing so he created a false perception of obstruction, there is no way in he'll anyone should believe Mueller.

He did this and thing, hid evidence proving r men were not guilty in order to send them to prison, years ago. It looks like Mueller has not changed.

Nadler needs to subpoena Mueller to testify and answer questions under oath...and if he won't do it then the Republicans in the Senate should!

After newly released documents show Mueller

Did you find those "newly released documents" at the bottom of your toilet bowl???
Why don't you go to the thread, open the link, and read the report for yourself instead of making stupid comments without doing so that make you sound / look like an imbecile throwing a tantrum?

Why don't you go to the thread, open the link,

Since it was I who posted the O/P.....it is up to Trump ass kissers to provide a RELIABLE link after making these moronic assertions.......Queasy

Are you saying Mueller spent 2 years and millions of taxpayer dollars investigating a president he knew he couldn't indict? He couldn't even gather enough hard evidence to recommend indictment.

When I got to the part in the Forbes article stating that Mueller didn't exonerate Trump I had to shake my heard. No one is 'exonerated' from accusations like this - it simply means that Mueller couldn't find enough evidence to support claims of collusion. Probably because it doesn't exist...at least not as far as Trump goes.

To not find evidence of guilt strong enough for indictment is 'exoneration'. The law does not require proof of innocence - it requires evidence of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
The reason Mueller couldnt find sufficient evidence of "collusion" is two fold. First is the high legal threshold required for this evidence, the other is obstruction encountered. But even with that, there were still enough crimes uncovered. The only reason for no indictment is DOJ policy.

Are their impartial jurors in the Senate? Do you think that Republican senators are capable of hearing the evidence and rendering a fair verdict?

Only if those senators read and understand the House indictments. Otherwise, the rulings will be rendered by senate jurors who act out of political expedience rather than faithfulness to the constitution.

If I may just add this.........

When the House hears witnesses and subpoena records, the job is to convince the PUBLIC of guilt or innocence since senators....like all politicians.....put their finger up to the wind to save their own sorry asses.
yea the 20% congress will do that....keep dreaming nat.......

Since it was I who posted the O/P.....it is up to Trump ass kissers to provide a RELIABLE link after making these moronic assertions.......Queasy

I love how snowflakes always try to discredit the SOURCE...because they can't disprove what is being / has been reported!

:p

See your problem here is you don't pay attention. You haven't done anything to Trump's approval rating. The public still backs him and according to a recent Harvard poll, over 60% of the public says drop it and move on. So much for Dems listening to the people.

"The public"...does NOT back him. His approval is at 41%...right where it's been for over a year

Well you just proved my point. You haven't touched his numbers, which are higher than 41%. Again, Harvard, not exactly a big Trump supporting area, had over 60% say drop it and move on. With all the current stupidity infecting the Dems, the road to re-election is getting easier by the day.
Wrong. I proved MY point.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

Trump's approval is 42%...54% DISAPPROVE

The public does NOT back him

No lush, you proved you lie again. Latest numbers have Trump just over 50% approval. Again, you have not put a dent in his approval numbers. The public coninues to back him as you and the other lefties cry and scream.

Mueller is hiding like a dirty rat

Mueller lies about keeping the investigation private. It was him leaking him having all prosecutors as Hillary supporters ..

Mueller could not keep this private because he was trying to scare trump not to go after the real criminals .. The deep state

A non crook would never have all prosecutors the opposite of the targets party ... But had to to try to cover up the deep state treason crimes
as Hillary supporters ..

Mueller could not keep this private because he was trying to scare trump not to go after the real criminals .. The deep state

A non crook would never have all prosecutors the opposite of the targets party ... But had to to try to cover up the deep state treason crimes

A totally corrupt person and big time liar. Robert Mueller !!!

See your problem here is you don't pay attention. You haven't done anything to Trump's approval rating. The public still backs him and according to a recent Harvard poll, over 60% of the public says drop it and move on. So much for Dems listening to the people.

"The public"...does NOT back him. His approval is at 41%...right where it's been for over a year

Well you just proved my point. You haven't touched his numbers, which are higher than 41%. Again, Harvard, not exactly a big Trump supporting area, had over 60% say drop it and move on. With all the current stupidity infecting the Dems, the road to re-election is getting easier by the day.

No lush, you proved you lie again. Latest numbers have Trump just over 50% approval. Again, you have not put a dent in his approval numbers. The public coninues to back him as you and the other lefties cry and scream.

I posted a link to my numbers you piece of shit.

Where's your link

I posted a link to my numbers you piece of shit.

Where's your link

Do your own work you lying little POS. You admitted his numbers haven't changed. Thus proving yourself a liar. Of course you'd rather live in your fantasy world.

Do your own work you lying little POS. You admitted his numbers haven't changed. Thus proving yourself a liar. Of course you'd rather live in your fantasy world.

Fuckin Trumper weasel. I posted a link to my claims. Where's yours, shitbird?

Your claim was that the public back Trump. At 41% approval that's obviously untrue

Fuckin Trumper weasel. I posted a link to my claims. Where's yours, shitbird?

Your claim was that the public back Trump. At 41% approval that's obviously untrue

Ignorant illiterate, I stated that you idiots have not moved his approval ratings down any. You said his ratings have been the same for a year, proving my point. The public continues to back him and Harvard's latest poll has over 60% telling you idiots to give it up and move on. Now do so. I'm done with you.

Forum List

Back