Whom would you call the worst president in American history?

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
Kansas City
Ok now most people today would say George W. Bush, however most of these people were not alive for past presidents. Who did the most damage to the country while in office?
We have too many candidates I suppose. I bet at least 1 agree to anyone who call Obama.
But still. Who?

Most people alive today would say Obama

Historical sense, Wilson, Carter,Obama,Grant and and Bush Jr.

You can't leave out Buchannan. This guy was WAY out of his pay grade. And, of course, Harding is everyone's favorite incompetent. Personally, I think that Carter was not a bad president. He didn't really do any harm. The hyperinflation in that period was actually inherited from LBJ's guns and butter policies. Of course, he didn't really do much of anything good either....

And then there is Nixon. I won't count that, because that is a personal evaluation. The SOB tried to kill me.

The worst, Obama. Then Carter, then Johnson, then Roosevelt, then Wilson. Kennedy was no prize either. He might have been better if he could have kept his pants on long enough to govern.

Ok now most people today would say George W. Bush, however most of these people were not alive for past presidents. Who did the most damage to the country while in office?
We have too many candidates I suppose. I bet at least 1 agree to anyone who call Obama.
But still. Who?

It's not even CLOSE... The Brown Clown is the ONLY President known to have collaborated with and promoted the interests of the enemies of the United States, except for FDR and Wilson.

No question that in modern times, obama is the worst human being to so much as enter the oval office, with no close second.

Most people in America as well as the world would say overwhelmingly Bush the Younger. Bar none. If you run Obama vs Bush, Obama would win approval by 2/3ds.

Other than that: Grant, Harding, Buchanan.

Last edited:
You can't leave out Buchannan. This guy was WAY out of his pay grade. And, of course, Harding is everyone's favorite incompetent. Personally, I think that Carter was not a bad president. He didn't really do any harm. The hyperinflation in that period was actually inherited from LBJ's guns and butter policies. Of course, he didn't really do much of anything good either....

And then there is Nixon. I won't count that, because that is a personal evaluation. The SOB tried to kill me.
Historical perspective now, Nixion was not a bad president, Watergate was child's play what they try to get away with today

P.s. glad to see you made it out alive.

Nixon was criminal who happened to be the best foreign policy president of the 20th century.

The far right numbers are constant in recent polling: Obama the devil, Reagan the angel.

The far left is as constantly partisan hacks as well.

Jeebus what a bunch of racist brainwashed tools. W the worst in memory by far. All the worst are conservative, racist dishonest a-holes...Nixon hurt the presidency the most, Reagan's legacy is economic, chickenhawk, and propagandist poison.
lmao and you always post you are a retired teacher?

Franklin D. Roosevelt, Abraham Lincoln, and George Washington are consistently ranked at the top of the lists. Often ranked just below those Presidents are Thomas Jefferson and Theodore Roosevelt. The remaining places in the top ten are often rounded out by Harry S. Truman, Woodrow Wilson, Dwight D. Eisenhower, James K. Polk, and Andrew Jackson. Presidents such as John F. Kennedy, Ronald Reagan, and Bill Clinton tend to be rated among the greatest in public opinion polls, but do not always rank as highly among presidential scholars and historians. The bottom ten often includesAndrew Johnson, Franklin Pierce, Warren G. Harding, Millard Fillmore, James Buchanan, Herbert Hoover, Martin Van Buren, Zachary Taylor, John Tyler, and George W. Bush.
Historical rankings of Presidents of the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I would have included John Tyler in the top ten.

The worst, Obama. Then Carter, then Johnson, then Roosevelt, then Wilson. Kennedy was no prize either. He might have been better if he could have kept his pants on long enough to govern.

Anybody who puts a sitting president who's not even done with his term yet in this category is a hopeless idiot buffoon intellectual derelict.

Oh hello SJ. Didn't see you there. But I smelled sump'm.

Most people in America as well as the world would say overwhelmingly Bush the Younger. Bar none. If you run Obama vs Bush, Obama would win approval by 2/3ds.

Only because the media has brainwashed them into believing that.

Only because the media has brainwashed them into believing that.
Not at all. 1/3d of America hates the rest and the other 2/3ds is aware of it.

Franklin D. Roosevelt, Abraham Lincoln, and George Washington are consistently ranked at the top of the lists. Often ranked just below those Presidents are Thomas Jefferson and Theodore Roosevelt. The remaining places in the top ten are often rounded out by Harry S. Truman, Woodrow Wilson, Dwight D. Eisenhower, James K. Polk, and Andrew Jackson. Presidents such as John F. Kennedy, Ronald Reagan, and Bill Clinton tend to be rated among the greatest in public opinion polls, but do not always rank as highly among presidential scholars and historians. The bottom ten often includesAndrew Johnson, Franklin Pierce, Warren G. Harding, Millard Fillmore, James Buchanan, Herbert Hoover, Martin Van Buren, Zachary Taylor, John Tyler, and George W. Bush.
Historical rankings of Presidents of the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I would have included John Tyler in the top ten.
why you posting from wiki? If this was 1976 instead of highlighting Bush Jr it would of been Nixion, Bush Jr was bad but not as bad as Obama.

Anybody who puts a sitting president who's not even done with his term yet in this category is a hopeless idiot buffoon intellectual derelict.

Oh hello SJ. Didn't see you there. But I smelled sump'm.
Yeah, probably the stench from your brown nose (the one that's been up Obama's ass for 7 years).

Jeebus what a bunch of racist brainwashed tools. W the worst in memory by far. All the worst are conservative, racist dishonest a-holes...Nixon hurt the presidency the most, Reagan's legacy is economic, chickenhawk, and propagandist poison.

You're an idiot hack.

Buchanan, Obama, FDR, Wilson, and Carter are the top five worst.

Forum List

Back