Whoopi Goldberg doubles down and once again claims Holocaust wasn't originally about race

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
She's stepped in it again. Will there be any consequences this time?

Whoopi Goldberg is again receiving criticism for her false claims about the Holocaust. In an interview published with The Sunday Times of London on Saturday – the sixth day of the Jewish holiday Hanukkah – the actor and "The View" co-host reiterated her claims that the Holocaust "wasn't originally" about race.

Goldberg first made the public statements on an episode of "The View" about 10 months ago, saying at the time that "the Holocaust isn't about race," but rather, "inhumanity to man."

She later apologized and was suspended from the show for two weeks for her comments.

But she is now sticking to her claims.

Whoopie is like Maxine Waters, black and Marxist.

She is bullet proof

In fact, Whoopie could hang out with Jew haters like Farrakhan like Maxine does and no one would flinch as she would still keep her show.

Make no mistake, it is her propaganda show for the DNC.

It would not surprise me if FTX funded them.

The real story here is that there is no issue; it is all semantics.

Hitler referred to the jews as a "race," but that was to emphasize his own personal delusion that jews were fundamentally different from Aryans. Nobody else in the world considers jews to be a RACE. It is preposterous.

It's all semantics, and raising it to something more than that in order to badmouth WG is bogus.

There are already enough reasons to badmouth her; give this one a rest.

The truth is that Jews are BOTH a religion and a Nation. They are God's chosen people. Goldie is a stupid hateful nasty idiot with a TV show. The clapping seals dance while God's people mourn.

Holocaust was not about race but about the wealth and power the Jews had gained.

Approximately 11 million civilians were murdered during the Holocaust.
The SS and their accomplices murdered approximately 1.5 million Jewish children, thousands of Roma (Gypsy) children, German children who had mental or physical disabilities and Polish children.
About six million Jews and some five million others, targeted for racial, political, ideological and behavioral reasons, died in the Holocaust—more than one million of those who perished were children.
At first, the Nazis reserved their harshest persecution for political opponents such as Communists or Social Democrats. The first official concentration camp opened at Dachau (near Munich) in March 1933, and many of the first prisoners sent there were Communists.
Meanwhile, beginning in the fall of 1939, Nazi officials selected around 70,000 Germans institutionalized for mental illness or physical disabilities to be gassed to death in the so-called Euthanasia Program
Approximately 11 million civilians were murdered during the Holocaust. 5,860,000 were Jews (this number is often rounded off as "six million"). 5,000,000 were non-Jewish civilians, including Roma people (Gypsies), Serbs, resistance fighters, anti-Nazi Poles and Germans, homosexuals, Jehovah's Witnesses, and so-called "anti-socials" and "undesirables" such as beggars, vagrants, and mentally retarded people. All of these groups were considered to be enemies of the Third Reich (Hitler's government). Only Jews, however, were singled out for complete annihilation.
  1. The earliest victims of Nazi mass murder were people with disabilities. The Nazis saw people with disabilities as a “burden” and killed them using gassing facilities often located at hospitals in Germany. As the Nazis invaded most of Europe, the program expanded to target people with disabilities in multiple countries and people no longer able to work in concentration camps.
  2. Non-Jewish children from certain targeted groups were not spared. Examples include
    • Romani (Gypsy) children killed in Auschwitz
    • 5,000-7,000 German children, the vast majority of them non-Jews, killed as victims of the Euthanasia Program
    • Children murdered in reprisals, as in the destruction of the Czech town of Lidice; and
    • Children shot as civilians in the German-occupied Soviet Union together with their parents.

The truth is that Jews are BOTH a religion and a Nation. They are God's chosen people. Goldie is a stupid hateful nasty idiot with a TV show. The clapping seals dance while God's people mourn.
Jews as a race are no longer GOD's chosen people.
Prior to Jesus’ incarnation, people were to trust in God as He had revealed Himself to them. When Jesus came to earth, things began to change. In His earthly ministry, Jesus revealed Himself both as Israel’s promised Messiah and as God. He clearly taught that He and the Father are One and that He is the only way to the Father.

John 14:6-7 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob revealed Himself through the incarnation, life, ministry, death, and resurrection of Jesus. Since that time there can be no relationship with God that is not through faith in Jesus.

Any Jew, living today, who repents and trusts in Jesus will receive God’s mercy and grace and become His chosen child.
However, those who do not trust in Jesus are not His people in the same way that the Israelites were under the Old Covenant. The Jews, at the time of Jesus’ death, failed to receive Jesus as their Messiah (John 1:11), and they failed in the work for which they were chosen. They do not represent God as He has revealed Himself through His Son.

Jesus fulfilled the Old Covenant and the New Covenant is now in effect (Hebrews 8:13). The only way to be in a relationship with God is through Jesus. The Bible clearly tells that the Church, the Body of Christ, is chosen in Christ (Ephesians 1:4) and given unmerited grace (Ephesians 2:8-10). Those “in Christ” are God’s children (Rom 8:16, Gal 3:26) and they are commissioned:

Prior to Jesus’ incarnation, people were to trust in God as He had revealed Himself to them. When Jesus came to earth, things began to change. In His earthly ministry, Jesus revealed Himself both as Israel’s promised Messiah and as God. He clearly taught that He and the Father are One and that He is the only way to the Father.

John 14:6-7 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob revealed Himself through the incarnation, life, ministry, death, and resurrection of Jesus. Since that time there can be no relationship with God that is not through faith in Jesus.

Any Jew, living today, who repents and trusts in Jesus will receive God’s mercy and grace and become His chosen child.
However, those who do not trust in Jesus are not His people in the same way that the Israelites were under the Old Covenant. The Jews, at the time of Jesus’ death, failed to receive Jesus as their Messiah (John 1:11), and they failed in the work for which they were chosen. They do not represent God as He has revealed Himself through His Son.

Jesus fulfilled the Old Covenant and the New Covenant is now in effect (Hebrews 8:13). The only way to be in a relationship with God is through Jesus. The Bible clearly tells that the Church, the Body of Christ, is chosen in Christ (Ephesians 1:4) and given unmerited grace (Ephesians 2:8-10). Those “in Christ” are God’s children (Rom 8:16, Gal 3:26) and they are commissioned:
Nutty as a fruitcake.jpg

I understand what you're saying and agree. Everyone now who believes in Jesus is a Jew. The Gentiles are grafted into Christ. That's Scripture.

yeah, right….the only way the Jews can can go to heaven is if they stop being Jews!

Disgusting, and antisemitic.

Jews don’t think Christians have to stop being Christian to go to Heaven. We aren’t so arrogant to think that only our religion gets into Heaven, and we aren’t so arrogant to go around telling other people that.

I understand what you're saying and agree. Everyone now who believes in Jesus is a Jew. The Gentiles are grafted into Christ. That's Scripture.
No, people who believe in Jesus are not Jews. Jews do not believe that a human being can be a deity.

You have it all wrong. Why is it that Christians think they get to define what a Jew is, and ignore what Jews say a Jew is?

No, people who believe in Jesus are not Jews. Jews do not believe that a human being can be a deity.

You have it all wrong. Why is it that Christians think they get to define what a Jew is, and ignore what Jews say a Jew is?
Why? The Bible. Many Christians read and study their Bible. Many Jews believe Jesus is the Messiah. Tell me, were the very first Christians all Jews? Were the disciples of Jesus Jews?

Forum List

Back