🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

whoopis wants to make a movie on emmet till

They were all Conservatives

Liberals supported Civil Rights
haha no you can say whatever you want but that’s simply untrue

JFK was the last Conservstive in the dem party…and he was killed for it and certainly wouldn’t be a dem today

haha no you can say whatever you want but that’s simply untrue

JFK was the last Conservstive in the dem party…and he was killed for it and certainly wouldn’t be a dem today
JFK was hated by Conservatives, they called him a Commie

haha nah, he was a tax cutting Conservative that believed in equal rights…the libs hated him, he was murdered by a radial leftist

JFK supported Civil Rights, Universal Healthcare, Welfare

Not exactly Conservative

JFK supported Civil Rights, Universal Healthcare, Welfare

Not exactly Conservative
Civil Rights was something Conservstives fought for since the civil war…before it actually

JFK cut taxes and asked people to for their country not ask what their country could do for them. Bedrock of Conservativism and anti-leftist

Civil Rights was something Conservstives fought for since the civil war…before it actually

JFK cut taxes and asked people to for their country not ask what their country could do for them. Bedrock of Conservativism and anti-leftist

Conservatives were slave holders
Liberals were abolitionists

Some people will want to see a movie about that young gentleman.

Most Americans, I feel, will pass on it.

With all due respect (I am not being sarcastic), the unbelievable violent behavior of a lot of folks in 2022 makes it rather difficult to feel much sympathy for certain folks back in the last century.

JFK Was Also the First HeirHead Race-Traitor. All His Class Followed.

Stevenson didn't care about the race issue, any more than did his grandfather, who had been Vice President under Grover Cleveland. Kennedy was the first Liberal race-traitor.
"Race traitor"? Go back to the 1930s, clown.

tool? wow....sorry...I suppose if you want to see things divided you might have a point.

The video from TI...the guy that is frankly a sexist....and takes his daughter to get tested to ensure she's a virgin....sorry...that's a problem with black culture,
How is TI taking his daughter checked to see if she is a virgin black culture? You think nobody white, hispanic or asian hasn't done the same thing. That is as dumb as that bullshit that Coondace is spouting out.
and the video just highlights his disrepect for women...literally just yelling, without ever letting her answer the question...that video was very uncomfortable to watch
More excuses. What era was she talking about Struth? When has America ever been great if you are a person of color? That is her MO, watch anyone she debates all she does is loud talk them. Didn't work this time.

Southern racist wanted no parts of Civil Rights.

Now you are telling us that JFK was a conservative, smfh.

You and I have talked about this very issue. I think the movie is an excellent idea. Many kids have never heard of Till and I think showing the mindset during the Jim Crow Era would be beneficial and enlightening.

It is part of our History and the Civil Rights movement was a peaceful revolution against tyranny

I'm sure that Ms. Goldberg will be putting all the lynching white people in Mississippi in Red MAGA hats and make they look like little Trumpsters. Although the reality is that Mississippi was far left when Emmett Till was killed and ultraliberal Adlai Stevenson carried the state by more than 20 points.
In the 1950s a Black person could still have his home torched for voting. Mississippi was far left? :rolleyes: That shithole of a state is still under Klan control.

lol so she wants to lie some more about the real story. What a surprise. Anybody checked the weekend death tolls in Chicago and New Orleans this last weekend? lol but it's the 'White Supremacists' who are the problem ... Ask the FBI to quit funding them then.
There it is. If a cop gets caught on film murdering a Black person, they always run to Chicago in defense of the murdering cop. Quite predictable and quite stupid.

Forum List

Back