🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

whoopis wants to make a movie on emmet till

lol so she wants to lie some more about the real story. What a surprise. Anybody checked the weekend death tolls in Chicago and New Orleans this last weekend? lol but it's the 'White Supremacists' who are the problem ... Ask the FBI to quit funding them then.
she lies about whites. she ways what happened then is happening now. or really the last lynched black was in 1981. if anytihng we got watch out for blm mobs and make sure they dont lynch us. whoopi jusat another race bater.

Some black guy 'Acting White' invented peanut butter or something. Good thing he didn't live in modern times are he would have been shot to death by his fellow 12 year olds in grade school for being ab;e to read and write.

And hair straightener; a black woman invented that.
Keep talking Dumb Dudley, every time you open your mouth you show how much of a racist idiot you are

Such and ugly and expensive woman costing taxpayers so much more than what she will ever be worth. Prog women are spoiled shrews in the west.

WTF does that have to do with whether Southern Democrats were conservative or liberal?
what does being conservative matter? I am sure any were with the dress and spending habits…what does that have to do with the fact they were far left wing oppressive, racist dems???

So what do you call Coondace Owens attack on black?

Southern Democrats were right wing, conservative, racist.. The parties have flip flopped.
Coon? you’ve been hanging around your racist demaklan party too often

she’s never attacked anyone with racist laungage like you

Coon? you’ve been hanging around your racist demaklan party too often

she’s never attacked anyone with racist laungage like you
That's just like one boot licker to defend another boot licker. She says she doesn't want to be a part of this Black Culture, she wants to go back. What does she want to go back to? Jim Crow, slavery, share cropping, etc. There are many facets of Black Culture just like any other Culture, but when you are kissing ass and want to be accepted you will sell put your own folks to get there.

That's just like one boot licker to defend another boot licker. She says she doesn't want to be a part of this Black Culture, she wants to go back. What does she want to go back to? Jim Crow, slavery, share cropping, etc. There are many facets of Black Culture just like any other Culture, but when you are kissing ass and want to be accepted you will sell put your own folks to get there.
where did she say she "wants to go back" especiall to those oppressive times you listed under Dems?

I agree with you there are many facets to black culture....but what's sad is that you and the guy in the tick tock have to refer to other black people with different views then you with racist slang the racist Dems use to put our culture down for decades.

where did she say she "wants to go back" especiall to those oppressive times you listed under Dems?
She says she doesn't want to be a part of your culture, I want to destroy it, I want to go backwards.

What does she want to go backwards to?
I agree with you there are many facets to black culture....but what's sad is that you and the guy in the tick tock have to refer to other black people with different views then you with racist slang the racist Dems use to put our culture down for decades.
No attacking black folks and incorrectly speaking on things you don't have a clue about is not a different point of view. Koonye and Coondace are opportunist who will sell out black folks for a dollar.

Forum List

Back