Who's fucking side is Christie on?

From the very beginning reading anything you posted one could see you are nothing more than a political hack. Patriotic? Do you consider yourself a patriot or a political ideologue?
There is probably a hidden agenda by you but you are the only one that can answer that question.

And don't give me that he's doing his job bullshit. Riding around in a chopper with Obama does nothing to help anyone.....BUT OBAMA.
I'm baffeled. Even New York told Obama to take a hike because they knew they had work to do and they aren't Romney surrogates.

And don't give me that he's doing his job bullshit. Riding around in a chopper with Obama does nothing to help anyone.....BUT OBAMA.
I'm baffeled. Even New York told Obama to take a hike because they knew they had work to do and they aren't Romney surrogates.

Christie turn out to a decent guy and your mad? Tells a lot about what kind of person you are, which I already figured about by your posts.

Tell me, who the fuck are you and why should I care?

You keep driving my point home, so thanks

Christie turn out to a decent guy and your mad? Tells a lot about what kind of person you are, which I already figured about by your posts.

You must first have a point before you can drive it home.

My point was I've never read your posts before and I see now I wasn't missing much.

I've already admitted i was wrong in my initial post but if you'd like me to pretend I didn't so you can continue your attack I'll oblige. After all pretending and playing with my grandson has prepared me to deal with idiots like you.

My point was I've never read your posts before and I see now I wasn't missing much.

I've already admitted i was wrong in my initial post but if you'd like me to pretend I didn't so you can continue your attack I'll oblige. After all pretending and playing with my grandson has prepared me to deal with idiots like you.

why would you call your grandson an idiot?

Its pointless to argue about this anymore he admitted he was wrong and it should be left at that and move on.

Oh, and don't forget that he's governor of a BLUE state - and he's up for re-election next year.

I know. I was suspect of him prior to the nomination but gave him the benefit of the doubt.

NO MORE

Christie makes a living off being a loud mouth hot head. Maybe he's sucking up to Obama now incase Obama wins the election because his state needs the most federal aid. Christie's a politician and he's just doing what politicians do.

With the neck and neck political race so close to the finish line the Republicans can't afford to give Obama a micro inch! Christie ought to know that maybe he thinks Romney’s going to lose no matter what. Christy should have waited at least a few days before he started kissing Obama's behind. I think Christie is a big fake anyway he's just a fat man making a living.

You keep answering my posts. I must be getting to you. Maybe you should spend more time playing with your grandson (hope you keep the language civil). You have nothing worthwhile to say here anyway other than letting us know what a miserable, vulgar person you are.

You keep answering my posts. I must be getting to you. Maybe you should spend more time playing with your grandson (hope you keep the language civil). You have nothing worthwhile to say here anyway other than letting us know what a miserable, vulgar person you are.

If my words hurt your delicate nature use the ignore feature. Otherwise fuck off

Oh, and don't forget that he's governor of a BLUE state - and he's up for re-election next year.

I know. I was suspect of him prior to the nomination but gave him the benefit of the doubt.

NO MORE

Christie makes a living off being a loud mouth hot head. Maybe he's sucking up to Obama now incase Obama wins the election because his state needs the most federal aid. Christie's a politician and he's just doing what politicians do.

With the neck and neck political race so close to the finish line the Republicans can't afford to give Obama a micro inch! Christie ought to know that maybe he thinks Romney’s going to lose no matter what. Christy should have waited at least a few days before he started kissing Obama's behind. I think Christie is a big fake anyway he's just a fat man making a living.

Christie acting like a responsible governor caring for his people has you tea bag freaks crawling out of the woodworks (sewers?) with rage.

If my words hurt your delicate nature use the ignore feature. Otherwise fuck off

I'm going to keep you busy, so get some rest. ( Just kidding. ) I'll leave you be.

Christie's main concern is, as it should be, New Jersey. If flying Obama around in a helicopter will help NJ, that's what he's gonna do... fly Obama around in a fucking copter. Get over it.

Both of you leftytoons and Rightyloons are making me sick. God I wish I had a Deathstar.

What took you so long??

What took you so long??

heh, he was politicizing the Hurricane before it even hit.

NO MORE

Christie acting like a responsible governor caring for his people has you tea bag freaks crawling out of the woodworks (sewers?) with rage.

Christie asked for government help in a national disaster situation which he should have got regardless of his political party. Obama buttered him up good and even gave him his private phone number to the Whitehouse. Christy didn't have to score political points for Obama too hurting his own party!

The President shouldn't expect to be rewarded for doing the job he's paid to do in the first place! Maybe, they should give Obama another Nobel Prize for finally doing something good for America!

I have to say this, as unpopular as it may seem.

I don't like the photo ops from any politician when disaster strikes. The people involved in the rescue effort don't need anything else to deal with. We all know the hoopla surrounding any presidential visit and it involves local law enforcement. Those folks have enough on their plate right now without having to make arrangements for Obama's security. Flying over in a helicopter and then speaking with local media- away from the rescue efforts, would be far better.

I know all politicians do this, but it's totally not necessary. And they toured the coast today where all the 1%ers homes were. Not to nitpick, but these are the very folks that have been badmouthed to score political points and now they are being used again.

Lots of people are suffering and they need all the available people for the search and rescue effort. It's just wrong to tie up people with security detail for photo ops.

Seriously, the local and state officials had a good handle on things and were prepared, unlike New Orleans a few years ago. It's nice that the politicians care, but they can care without being a burden.

Forum List

Back