Who's fucking side is Christie on?

What would you have the President do, keep on the campaign trail and ignore the damage caused by the hurricane?

Actually yes. Just him coming to the area causes gridlock and jams things up. Him being around would piss me off.

By the way, it's not really "political" to go and witness personally the extent of the damage. How can you send out help if you don't know what you're dealing with? And, fwiw, you can tell a LOT more by actually being there than just looking at video feeds.

So you're saying that watching something happening over a feed may not give you a clear picture of what's going on. Rightyloon butts are puckering left and right.

Quick question........................how can the President cause "gridlock" when all the roads are flooded and nobody is driving around ANYWAY?

Besides, he rode in a helo, which doesn't cause any traffic jams as far as I know.

WTF are you smoking?

it's called sarcasm.

it's tough to tell these days, but that's what it is

No, no, no.

I was serious. I've never been more serious in my fucking life. If fucking serious had a fucking serious category, it still wouldn't be as fucking serious as I was in that serious fucking post!

Serious.

What proof do you have that other news outlets didn't cover Katrina?

What proof do you have that other than rw's helped and/or contributed to help Katrina victims?

What you have accused Americans of is offensive and its a lie.

What would you have the President do, keep on the campaign trail and ignore the damage caused by the hurricane?

Actually yes. Just him coming to the area causes gridlock and jams things up. Him being around would piss me off.

By the way, it's not really "political" to go and witness personally the extent of the damage. How can you send out help if you don't know what you're dealing with? And, fwiw, you can tell a LOT more by actually being there than just looking at video feeds.

So you're saying that watching something happening over a feed may not give you a clear picture of what's going on. Rightyloon butts are puckering left and right.

Quick question........................how can the President cause "gridlock" when all the roads are flooded and nobody is driving around ANYWAY?

Besides, he rode in a helo, which doesn't cause any traffic jams as far as I know.

You are using "critical thinking", which is explicitly rejected by the GOP manifesto.

By the way..............I'm listening to the news while I'm on the boards, and the Red Cross just put out a request for fuel.

How many gallons of gas can you buy with a bag of canned goods?

it's called sarcasm.

No, no, no.

I was serious. I've never been more serious in my fucking life. If fucking serious had a fucking serious category, it still wouldn't be as fucking serious as I was in that serious fucking post!

Serious.

What proof do you have that other than rw's helped and/or contributed to help Katrina victims?

I think he's still dipping into his jar of irony NL.
Relaaaaaax!

By the way..............I'm listening to the news while I'm on the boards, and the Red Cross just put out a request for fuel.

How many gallons of gas can you buy with a bag of canned goods?

Two jars of peanut butter should be worth something.
Election to POTUS maybe?

it's called sarcasm.

No, no, no.

Serious.

seriously?

Damn...beat me to it....

Obama's micro-management and specific operational leadership did not happen.

Emergency operations contingency kicked in.

That is how it works.

Obama was simply the photo and credit taker.

You know, I am not going to "argue" with stupid, so I'm not going to even engage you anymore.
Obama, Christie Survey New Jersey Damage - WSJ.com

Please know this, though. You are a despicable human being for politicizing - for no reason whatsoever - a national disaster such as this. I hope you can pull your head out of your ass long enough to know enough when karma calls... As she will.

I think you have just seen a tidbit of why the Far Right is not known for their thinking skills.

Yeah, there is no train service. You obviously weren't in the traffic in Manhattan today...

He's on the side of humanity during a major natural disaster affecting his state. However, this is typical Christie politics. He spreads it around...

Nonsense. Its a photo opp nothing more. You know it, I know it but apparently Christie thinks we don't.

Is Obama's main surrogate gonna drive Romney bus back to the east coast with the charity in it?

I WON'T FORGET THIS ******

Are you going to move to New Jersey and vote against him? If he wins the republican nomination are you going to vote for the Democrat?

Yeah, there is no train service. You obviously weren't in the traffic in Manhattan today...

And until Friday, according to the news, New York City isn't allowing any cars into the city that have less than 3 people in them.

Chris Christie was in a helicopter with Obama?

wtf? How HUGE was that copter and what was the weight capacity?

jesus christ! He put the President's life in danger!

signature:

Mayday, mayday, I'm being held captive by a pig ladygunslinger!!!

Obama came to offer help, including military equipment for pumping, rescuing people and to get supplies for re-instating power into the state. Not everything is a political stunt.

The offering of help is a political stunt.

Once the state requests / declares state of emergency established Federal programs and procedures go into effect.

They are not Obama's to dole out selectively.

Obama is supposed to do alot of things in the course of his job. That doesn't mean he always does them, or did we learn nothing from Benghazi? Yeah... he'd fuck New Jersey raw if he thought it would hurt Christie in next year's gubernatorial election, just so long as he didn't hurt himself in the process. The guy just LEFT two of our own to DIE in a firefight after they'd called for help. You think he'd scruple to impede Christie in the clean-up of New Jersey now?

You are a despicable human being for politicizing - for no reason whatsoever - a national disaster such as this.

Pointing out there was no rescue or restorative action that is presently taking place that would not have happened any way as the routine, pre-established response protocol. Just like Bush did not call the operational shots during Katrina.

I sense politicizing from you trying to paint the FEMA response as discretionary and doled out based on Obama's judgement. I think it is critical for you to do so in the final throws of the election to establish some impression of "Presidentiality".

You are a despicable human being for politicizing - for no reason whatsoever - a national disaster such as this.

Pointing out there was no rescue or restorative action that is presently taking place that would not have happened any way as the routine, pre-established response protocol. Just like Bush did not call the operational shots during Katrina.

I sense politicizing from you trying to paint the FEMA response as discretionary and doled out based on Obama's judgement. I think it is critical for you to do so in the final throws of the election to establish some impression of "Presidentiality".

Nope, Jr. didn't call the operational shots during Katrina. He showed up a week after it happened and said "Brownie, you're doing a hell of a job".

But of course............we all know how Katrina turned out.

Yahoo! Video Detail for Christie: Obama 'sprung into action'

No, no, no.

Serious.

Relaaaaaax!

This is exactly why rw's don't care that Mitt lies every day. They themselves will lie and never give it another thought.

And this thread - all kinds of hate because two men were responsible and adult and ignored their differences in order to do what was required to help their fellow Americans.

You can bet that a lot of Rs watched this and vowed the same thing the idiot rw's here did - that they will not work for or support Christie because he put aside his partisanship in favor of his job.

Relaaaaaax!

This is exactly why rw's don't care that Mitt lies every day. They themselves will lie and never give it another thought.

And this thread - all kinds of hate because two men were responsible and adult and ignored their differences in order to do what was required to help their fellow Americans.

You can bet that a lot of Rs watched this and vowed the same thing the idiot rw's here did - that they will not work for or support Christie because he put aside his partisanship in favor of his job.

I hope all those looking at the DEVASTATION on the East Coast hears of such whining by those like the OP...and let them draw their own conclusions.

Forum List

Back