🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who's going to kneel during the national Anthem tonight?

If Biden tries to take a knee I'm not sure he could get back up without assistance.
And the slob Trump The fat pos?? And after Moscow Mitch gets through kissing trump butt could he get up?

That was quite the hateful outburst Eddie.
I'm generally a calm well spoken individual blues I just lose it when watching or speaking about Trump IMHO he's a hateful example of a president and for the life of me I can't see how anyone with 3 digit IQ's can't see it too and I'm not too happy with McConnell either

We hate the left Eddie, is it really a surprise that we elected a president who also hates the left? And before you get on your high horse the left hates our guts so don't even go there.
LOL If I'm an example I probably hate republicans more ,,, And I have no high horse I know the score,,, I hate Trump McConnell etc etc for what they do or don't do ,,Repubs hate Dems for all the BS handed down to FAUX

my bet is on booker, and gillinbrand, and de Blaseo

The NFL really screwed-up when they showed the racist knellers on TV.
They should have told the TV production crew not to show the racist knellers and they would have stop doing it if they were not getting any attention.
DO NOT give attention whores TV time

Forum List

Back