🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who's going to kneel during the national Anthem tonight?

Tulsi is looking VERY doable tonight!

She should take lessons from the Neggra Ho on how to work her way up to the top.

Oh and edward37 pbo took care of Russia, remember?

YOUR POS believes Putin before our agencies ?? A gd money grubbing bully

E0CA8D07-DFC6-435E-96F9-7F31F3529478.jpeg

Yang has given up on Americans working, welfare for all!
I understand robots are replacing many jobs but damn man can you come up with other alternatives to welfare??

Last edited:
If Biden tries to take a knee I'm not sure he could get back up without assistance.
And the slob Trump The fat pos?? And after Moscow Mitch gets through kissing trump butt could he get up?

Y’all are going to need to decide if he is Cocaine Mitch, the Columbian drug lord, or Moscow Mitch, the Soviet KGB agent.

He cannot be both at the same time.
Percy A senator that won't protect our election process deserves the worst to happen to him

If Biden tries to take a knee I'm not sure he could get back up without assistance.
And the slob Trump The fat pos?? And after Moscow Mitch gets through kissing trump butt could he get up?

Y’all are going to need to decide if he is Cocaine Mitch, the Columbian drug lord, or Moscow Mitch, the Soviet KGB agent.

Percy A senator that won't protect our election process deserves the worst to happen to him

So, is he a drug lord, or a KGB agent?

So, is he a drug lord, or a KGB agent?
Just a coward a traitor to America, in the crook trumps pocket

That was quite the hateful outburst Eddie.
I'm generally a calm well spoken individual blues I just lose it when watching or speaking about Trump IMHO he's a hateful example of a president and for the life of me I can't see how anyone with 3 digit IQ's can't see it too and I'm not too happy with McConnell either

That was quite the hateful outburst Eddie.
I'm generally a calm well spoken individual blues I just lose it when watching or speaking about Trump IMHO he's a hateful example of a president and for the life of me I can't see how anyone with 3 digit IQ's can't see it too and I'm not too happy with McConnell either

We hate the left Eddie, is it really a surprise that we elected a president who also hates the left? And before you get on your high horse the left hates our guts so don't even go there.

Isn't kneeling before anything even more a sign of respect than standing?

That's why people kneel in church isn't it?

Standing is an act of defiance

Forum List

Back