🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who's going to kneel during the national Anthem tonight?

Ahh they brought out some troll looking black women to sing .. they all are standing ..

All Democrats are scumbags. Some are just more scumbag than others.
A lot of Democrats wouldn't be Democrats if they weren't so ignorant to politics.
How's Moscow Mitch the POS repub senate leader that wants Russia to interfere with our elections? Talk about scumbags ,,him and the rest of you lying trump ass kissers
Democrats blame a handful of Facebook ads for Hillary's loss, and now want to ban any foreigner on the world wide web that post things Democrats don't agree with.

Democrats want control of the Internet like China has and if one tells you that isn't true, they are either ignorant know nothing fools, or lying to your face.

Ridge I don't care what side you're on but ANY American should be down on that POS McConnell for letting Russia assist Trump in our elections

Over 3 years, over 35 million dollars spent and the most powerful LEA in the world could not prove didley or squat... You are going to be left behind if you don't move on...

Ridge I don't care what side you're on but ANY American should be down on that POS McConnell for letting Russia assist Trump in our elections

Over 3 years, over 35 million dollars spent and the most powerful LEA in the world could not prove didley or squat... You are going to be left behind if you don't move on...
Democrats are trying to gain public support for taking control of the internet like China does.

Watching that Democrat filth is enough to make anybody sick.

I switched the channel over to the Smithsonian Channel to watch "Amazing Pigs". Pigs are cleaner and more intelligent than Democrats.

How's Moscow Mitch the POS repub senate leader that wants Russia to interfere with our elections? Talk about scumbags ,,him and the rest of you lying trump ass kissers

My Gawd eddie get with the program... Russia is a dead subject... It is all about Race, Race, Race now... If you are not calling someone a racist you are losing... Tighten up eddie, tighten up...

Russia will NEVER be a dead subject for some ...

strange.jpg

My Gawd eddie get with the program... Russia is a dead subject... It is all about Race, Race, Race now... If you are not calling someone a racist you are losing... Tighten up eddie, tighten up...

Russia will NEVER be a dead subject with some ...

strange.jpg
It was just a few months ago, Democrats called everyone who disagreed with them on the Internet a Russian troll. Now they're back to just labeling anyone who disagrees with them racist.

DxaTUvOU0AU5qX6.jpg

I switched the channel over to the Smithsonian Channel to watch "Amazing Pigs". Pigs are cleaner and more intelligent than Democrats.
The scary thing is how many ignorant fools believe what Democrats say and take them seriously.

If you believe a Democrat is going to show up and give you a reparation check, you're a total fool.

If you believe Democrats can provide a fraction of the free stuff they promise, you're a total fool.

Don't be a fool...

Don't be a Democrat...

The scary thing is how many ignorant fools believe what Democrats say and take them seriously.

If you believe a Democrat is going to show up and give you a reparation check, you're a total fool.

If you believe Democrats can provide a fraction of the free stuff they promise, you're a total fool.

Don't be a fool...

Don't be a Democrat...
Only morons believe anything the trump liar says

Don't be a fool...

Don't be a Democrat...
Only morons believe anything the trump liar says
Nice... I triggered an NPC...

2kmqeu.jpg

This debate gives even more reason to go third party. Both parties are about the rich. Easy to see.

Don't be a fool...

Don't be a Democrat...

Just funding one of the stupid Democrat's freebies would bankrupt this country.

Forum List

Back