Who's more violent? Whites or blacks?

Why stop at the 15th century?

If you really want to show white violence you should go back further and lump in the Huns, the Vikings and the ROmans.

Even if the African tribes were busy killing each other at those times, worse record keeping should enable you to juice up the number reeeeal good.

That would help deflect from the current sorry state of Black America.

Thus, you can keep your precious status quo, which is so helpful to libs and dems for getting their agenda advanced at the tiny, tiny cost of generations of black suffering and death.

:beer:

LOLOLOLOLOL.....black on black crime has been around for a long time. YET it seems to get steam around the 90's...with gang wars and drugs. But its not black people coming here, talking about it, its you white people....so I just turned the tables and true to form, you people can't handle the truth.....and you failed to mention Hitler, your buddy!!
I think there have been some black tyrants in Africa that have killed and maimed an incredible number of their people. If you think that most whites see Hitler as their role model and hero then you are sadly mistaken. We shed a lot of blood to put that sob down.

Just a foot note, a lot violent nigga's shed a lot of that blood too...in WWII

If you really want to show white violence you should go back further and lump in the Huns, the Vikings and the ROmans.

Even if the African tribes were busy killing each other at those times, worse record keeping should enable you to juice up the number reeeeal good.

Thus, you can keep your precious status quo, which is so helpful to libs and dems for getting their agenda advanced at the tiny, tiny cost of generations of black suffering and death.

LOLOLOLOLOL.....black on black crime has been around for a long time. YET it seems to get steam around the 90's...with gang wars and drugs. But its not black people coming here, talking about it, its you white people....so I just turned the tables and true to form, you people can't handle the truth.....and you failed to mention Hitler, your buddy!!

Back in the 80s, my big political concern was the COld War.

Why? Because the Soviets were a tremendous threat to me and mine, and the dems didn't want to do squat about it.

The Soviets were (mostly white). The potential violence inherent in the Military forces, designed to fight ours was immense.

Their whiteness did not soften my concerns about their intentions or capabilities.

The reason I was not concerned about some black nation launched a Global War on the US was because none of the black nations had the military capacity to be a threat on the scale of the Soviet Union.

YOur attempt to use history to make some point about whites or to make me and/or other whites uncomfortable is going to fail because you misunderstand what our motives in discussing black crime rates are.

It is not to put down blacks but to discuss, and hopefully someday address a problem.

I have commented numerous times about blacks and their use of violence and where it stems from. Violence is a cultural thing in black families. Its a mean cycle that generations must attack and address. When white families discuss times out for bad behavior with kids, our parents are getting out the belts and whipping our ass. We havent' learned the art of negotiating conflict and it gets worse as generations grow.

If you admit there is a problem that needs addressed then what are you tying to prove with bringing up ancient history?

If we were to do an accounting of who's been and still is the most violent in this country....white folks would win hands down.

In the past, sure. Today, completely disagree. Federal statistics show that blacks commit an amount of violent crime grossly disproportional to their population.

For instance, here are the FBI murder stats for 2013

FBI Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

But here's the deal, if the FBI and the media were keeping score back in the day, and we're just talking 3 decades ago, white people would win hands down. So you had your times of murder and discard, yes? Now its our turn and sadly our turn gets all the attention.

Back in the 80s, my big political concern was the COld War.

Why? Because the Soviets were a tremendous threat to me and mine, and the dems didn't want to do squat about it.

The Soviets were (mostly white). The potential violence inherent in the Military forces, designed to fight ours was immense.

Their whiteness did not soften my concerns about their intentions or capabilities.

The reason I was not concerned about some black nation launched a Global War on the US was because none of the black nations had the military capacity to be a threat on the scale of the Soviet Union.

YOur attempt to use history to make some point about whites or to make me and/or other whites uncomfortable is going to fail because you misunderstand what our motives in discussing black crime rates are.

It is not to put down blacks but to discuss, and hopefully someday address a problem.

I have commented numerous times about blacks and their use of violence and where it stems from. Violence is a cultural thing in black families. Its a mean cycle that generations must attack and address. When white families discuss times out for bad behavior with kids, our parents are getting out the belts and whipping our ass. We havent' learned the art of negotiating conflict and it gets worse as generations grow.

If you admit there is a problem that needs addressed then what are you tying to prove with bringing up ancient history?

Listen, all I try to do here is point out facts that cross both races. I'm not the one here putting out threads about blacks negativity all the time, I'm just here to counter those threads that are out there....you got a beef, take it up with the other haters here, not me.

The thing is, people want to live with and around white people and people don't want to live around blacks
Blacks get to have their exclusive clubs, schools, and such and nothing is said but just let a white group try that and look out for the flak. We all should have the freedom to associate or not to associate, but the PC crowd doesn't see it that way.

Dude, what effin planet have you been living on for the last 200 plus years? Black people got what? Exclusive clubs, schools, etc? WHERE??? Every damned black club I see, got a bunch of white women in em, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, and schools? Really? If anybody got exclusive in this country....take a look around pal!!

To me, it doesn't matter who is more violent. Just that those who are responsible for it existing at all need to be busted for whatever their contribution to it is.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

From the time black people set foot on american soil, white folks have murdered, raped, beatin and victimized black folks up until the 1960's.

Yeah, after your tribal chieftain's back in Africa sold your descendants to the slave traders from Europe. And the lucky ones ended up on Southern plantations, where they had a job, a roof over their heads and plenty to eat. A few members of a group known as the KKK (last one being Senator Robert Byrd...dimocrat WV died in office in 2010) actually killed some blacks unnecessarily. The murders of blacks in this country weren't NEARLY as you believe they were. At the rate your own race is killing each other off, it will make what the KKK was responsible for look like a hit and run accident.

Get a fucking life.

Blacks on average have higher testosterone and lower IQ levels

LOLOLOLOL.....Tell that to Obama, the most intelligent president we've had in decades....just sayin
Not even close...
An intelligence quotient, or IQ, is a score derived from one of several standardized tests designed to assess intelligence. The IQ score is something people often talk about, but an IQ is not everything, and there are some surprising results when looking at some famous people's IQs.

Bill Gates is reported to have an IQ of 160, which beats out most of the nation. Where as President Barack Obama meanwhile is reported to have an IQ of 130, which just beats out former President George W Bush, whose IQ was 125. However, both fall short of former President Bill Clinton whose IQ is reportedly 137. On a side note, Hillary Clinton tops all of them, with an IQ of 140. However, all of them fall short of Adolf Hitler; the Nazi leader had an IQ of 141.

Meanwhile, iconic President John F. Kennedy only had an IQ of 117, and Richard Nixon reportedly had an IQ of 143.

ADVERTISEMENT
Famous English author Charles Dickens reportedly had an IQ of 180, while fellow Englishman Charles Darwin had an IQ of 165. Staying with the English, Sir Isaac Newton had an astonishing IQ of 190.

Read more at IQ Scores of Famous People

LOLOLOLOL.....Tell that to Obama, the most intelligent president we've had in decades....just sayin
Have you seen Obama's mama?

Have you seen Obama's mama?

Whatever...he's still the smartest ever and just for the record......he's among many black smart people
Lies!

Just a foot note, a lot FEW violent nigga's shed a lot SOME of that blood too...in WWII

Fixed that for you.

16 million americans served in WWII, most were white......but don't blame us for Jim Crow laws, blame yourselves...and just for the record. Of the 125,000 that served and died in that war, all came home to the same bullshit the jews died for in Germany....so if anybody should have faught and died in that war, it should have been white folk, cause black people got nothing out of that war....but the same hand the jews were delt.

Its very easy to put a spot light on todays violent culture in black communities all around the country. Its been going on this way since the early 90's and don't seem to let up any time soon, black on black crime is at historic levels and we can blame what ever you want on who, the facts are the facts and there's no disputing it......but what I find rather interesting are white people seem to find glee and enjoyment pointing out this horrific statistic and posting about it......I say lets turn the tables here a bit.

From the time black people set foot on american soil, white folks have murdered, raped, beatin and victimized black folks up until the 1960's. If we were to do an accounting of who's been and still is the most violent in this country....white folks would win hands down. If we were to do a body count, again, white folk would wins hands down.....now we've debated the causes of black on black crime, we've done studies, etc.....and concluded rather obvious reasons, poverty, discrimination, single parent homes, etc.....so my question now is,
what was the white man's excuse?

n-BIRMINGHAM-PROTESTS-large570.jpg

It wasnt all white people doing those things to blacks, and it was nothing to do with color then, and nothing to do with racial tendency now when it comes to Black violence. Its about Culture and how culture relates to peoples color in many instances. But i dont think there is any inherent violent tendency just because of a persons genetics, one more than the other.

If Black people in Africa had the same power as whites have had globaly, youd see the same type of atrocities. It was also white people who rose up to stop Hitler and were appaled at what he was doing. All humans are corruptible and that is the root problem

If Black people in Africa had the same power as whites have had globaly, youd see the same type of atrocities. It was also white people who rose up to stop Hitler and were appaled at what he was doing. All humans are corruptible and that is the root problem

I agree and I thank the English for their efforts.....okay!!

Not even close...
An intelligence quotient, or IQ, is a score derived from one of several standardized tests designed to assess intelligence. The IQ score is something people often talk about, but an IQ is not everything, and there are some surprising results when looking at some famous people's IQs.

Bill Gates is reported to have an IQ of 160, which beats out most of the nation. Where as President Barack Obama meanwhile is reported to have an IQ of 130, which just beats out former President George W Bush, whose IQ was 125. However, both fall short of former President Bill Clinton whose IQ is reportedly 137. On a side note, Hillary Clinton tops all of them, with an IQ of 140. However, all of them fall short of Adolf Hitler; the Nazi leader had an IQ of 141.

Meanwhile, iconic President John F. Kennedy only had an IQ of 117, and Richard Nixon reportedly had an IQ of 143.

ADVERTISEMENT
Famous English author Charles Dickens reportedly had an IQ of 180, while fellow Englishman Charles Darwin had an IQ of 165. Staying with the English, Sir Isaac Newton had an astonishing IQ of 190.
If we were to do an accounting of who's been and still is the most violent in this country....white folks would win hands down.

In the past, sure. Today, completely disagree. Federal statistics show that blacks commit an amount of violent crime grossly disproportional to their population.

For instance, here are the FBI murder stats for 2013

FBI Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

But here's the deal, if the FBI and the media were keeping score back in the day, and we're just talking 3 decades ago, white people would win hands down. So you had your times of murder and discard, yes? Now its our turn and sadly our turn gets all the attention.

Are you seriously so deprived of humanity as to find it a point of pride that the race you were born into is more violent than any other ?
Note: you WERE born into it. That you find this to be your greatest accomplishment speaks volumes.

Read more at IQ Scores of Famous People

The thing is, people want to live with and around white people and people don't want to live around blacks
Blacks get to have their exclusive clubs, schools, and such and nothing is said but just let a white group try that and look out for the flak. We all should have the freedom to associate or not to associate, but the PC crowd doesn't see it that way.

Dude, what effin planet have you been living on for the last 200 plus years? Black people got what? Exclusive clubs, schools, etc? WHERE??? Every damned black club I see, got a bunch of white women in em, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, and schools? Really? If anybody got exclusive in this country....take a look around pal!!

Methinks that really bugs you......all those white women seeking non white men.
Amusing.

Its very easy to put a spot light on todays violent culture in black communities all around the country. Its been going on this way since the early 90's and don't seem to let up any time soon, black on black crime is at historic levels and we can blame what ever you want on who, the facts are the facts and there's no disputing it......but what I find rather interesting are white people seem to find glee and enjoyment pointing out this horrific statistic and posting about it......I say lets turn the tables here a bit.

From the time black people set foot on american soil, white folks have murdered, raped, beatin and victimized black folks up until the 1960's. If we were to do an accounting of who's been and still is the most violent in this country....white folks would win hands down. If we were to do a body count, again, white folk would wins hands down.....now we've debated the causes of black on black crime, we've done studies, etc.....and concluded rather obvious reasons, poverty, discrimination, single parent homes, etc.....so my question now is,
what was the white man's excuse?

n-BIRMINGHAM-PROTESTS-large570.jpg

Our excuse was power and control. I can't argue your points either. And I dont take joy in how violent the black community is. I truly want it to stop.

I just feel like things will never improve if we wait for whites to do what's right. Even if they do it won't be enough if blacks dont change their behavior too.

1. Make it a goal the next generation of black kids will all have mothers and fathers raising them. No more accepting eubonic talk.

I dont have kids because I'm too selfish and can't afford them. If that's true for you too do like me dont have kids.

From the time black people set foot on american soil, white folks have murdered, raped, beatin and victimized black folks up until the 1960's.

Yeah, after your tribal chieftain's back in Africa sold your descendants to the slave traders from Europe. And the lucky ones ended up on Southern plantations, where they had a job, a roof over their heads and plenty to eat. A few members of a group known as the KKK (last one being Senator Robert Byrd...dimocrat WV died in office in 2010) actually killed some blacks unnecessarily. The murders of blacks in this country weren't NEARLY as you believe they were. At the rate your own race is killing each other off, it will make what the KKK was responsible for look like a hit and run accident.

Get a fucking life.

I see.
Your response to racial inequality is to blame tribal chieftain's from centuries ago.
You cannot bear to admit that you, or anyone who looks like you, is part of the problem.
Consider coming back when you align with the reality that racism in the U.S. was not created in a vacuum, nor does it continue to exist in one.

Forum List

Back