Who's more violent? Whites or blacks?

It's not just in America, blacks display the same violence everywhere else in the world
Blacks seem to be more physical than whites but I don't know about violence. Perhaps their rough and tumble play leads to violence more so than with whites. I am not a physical person in the sense that I like to play grab ass with people but aside from that I don't mind working at my tasks and I love country dancing, which can be physical.

Perhaps blacks are like frustrated small children in that acting out their frustrations gives them some emotional relief? Perhaps they see their problems as being unsurmountable?

Listen, what black children lack in their lives are role models that need to teach them out to negotiate conflict. We don't allow our children options when it comes to conflict. I can't tell you how many parents I see kicking thier kids ass because they lost a fight....lost a fight. How many parents I see yelling at their kids and beating on their kids....remember the black mother that beat her kid after he showed up for a protest and all the media was applauding this bitch? A strong black parents presence alone should have made that kid want to go with his mother, a look should have done the trick...instead, she used violence....do you think for a second this kid is gonna grow up not wanting to use the same tatics to convey his message?
So the violent nature of blacks is nurtured by their mothers?

If we were to do an accounting of who's been and still is the most violent in this country....white folks would win hands down.

In the past, sure. Today, completely disagree. Federal statistics show that blacks commit an amount of violent crime grossly disproportional to their population.

For instance, here are the FBI murder stats for 2013

FBI Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

But here's the deal, if the FBI and the media were keeping score back in the day, and we're just talking 3 decades ago, white people would win hands down. So you had your times of murder and discard, yes? Now its our turn and sadly our turn gets all the attention.
{{ eyes rolling}} So it's your turn and that makes it alright. Make your funeral arrangements, then.

Its very easy to put a spot light on todays violent culture in black communities all around the country. Its been going on this way since the early 90's and don't seem to let up any time soon, black on black crime is at historic levels and we can blame what ever you want on who, the facts are the facts and there's no disputing it......but what I find rather interesting are white people seem to find glee and enjoyment pointing out this horrific statistic and posting about it......I say lets turn the tables here a bit.

From the time black people set foot on american soil, white folks have murdered, raped, beatin and victimized black folks up until the 1960's. If we were to do an accounting of who's been and still is the most violent in this country....white folks would win hands down. If we were to do a body count, again, white folk would wins hands down.....now we've debated the causes of black on black crime, we've done studies, etc.....and concluded rather obvious reasons, poverty, discrimination, single parent homes, etc.....so my question now is,
what was the white man's excuse?

n-BIRMINGHAM-PROTESTS-large570.jpg

The title of the thread asks "who IS more violent". That is present tense, and we all know who is presently the most violent. I could argue that Africans have been just as brutal throughout history as anyone else, but modern day, right now, black people are the most violent.

/thread

Its very easy to put a spot light on todays violent culture in black communities all around the country. Its been going on this way since the early 90's and don't seem to let up any time soon, black on black crime is at historic levels and we can blame what ever you want on who, the facts are the facts and there's no disputing it......but what I find rather interesting are white people seem to find glee and enjoyment pointing out this horrific statistic and posting about it......I say lets turn the tables here a bit.

From the time black people set foot on american soil, white folks have murdered, raped, beatin and victimized black folks up until the 1960's. If we were to do an accounting of who's been and still is the most violent in this country....white folks would win hands down. If we were to do a body count, again, white folk would wins hands down.....now we've debated the causes of black on black crime, we've done studies, etc.....and concluded rather obvious reasons, poverty, discrimination, single parent homes, etc.....so my question now is,

The title of the thread asks "who IS more violent". That is present tense, and we all know who is presently the most violent. I could argue that Africans have been just as brutal throughout history as anyone else, but modern day, right now, black people are the most violent.

/thread
The inner city blacks remind me impetuous, bratty children. If they don't get their way, they hunt down those standing in their way with a loaded gun. They don't like a verdict in a criminal trial, they swoop down on unsuspecting business owners, loot and destroy their buildings. They cannot take being told "NO" or behave like a sensible person. "Yo mamma" didn't do a very good job of raising them.

/thread
The inner city blacks remind me impetuous, bratty children. If they don't get their way, they hunt down those standing in their way with a loaded gun. They don't like a verdict in a criminal trial, they swoop down on unsuspecting business owners, loot and destroy their buildings. They cannot take being told "NO" or behave like a sensible person. "Yo mamma" didn't do a very good job of raising them.
11896231_453896874813435_4240420379260947237_n.jpg

black on black crime is at historic levels and we can blame what ever you want on who, the facts are the facts and there's no disputing it......

i blame it on their culture, the culture of the jungle, you can take the savage out of the jungle, but you can not take the jungle out of the savage. their culture was head hunting they and they still are head hunters in a savage sort of way. :up:

black on black crime is at historic levels and we can blame what ever you want on who, the facts are the facts and there's no disputing it......

i blame it on their culture, the culture of the jungle, you can take the savage out of the jungle, but you can not take the jungle out of the savage. their culture was head hunting they and they still are head hunters in a savage sort of way. :up:
But there are some blacks that have pride in working and functioning well in the nation. So, it can't be inbreed. I still say it is the way they were brought up.

/thread

I agree, Jackson. You summed up the behavior nicely. There is definitely a problem. Whether it is the culture, the way they are raised, socioeconomic conditions, there is a problem when the homicide rates amongst blacks are 4 times the national average, as well as the drop-out and unemployment rates being much higher in comparison to the rest of the nation, including immigrants.

It could be a combination of all of the above too. It's really hard to just isolate one cause. I think there are multiple factors playing into this problem.

The thing is, people want to live with and around white people and people don't want to live around blacks
I think we can modify that observation by adding the word, most.

I have a Black neighbor whom I regard as far superior in every way to a couple of my White neighbors. This is an exceptional Black family. Their property is meticulously maintained. They are friendly and quietly sociable, helpful, pleasant and very neighborly. Nothing n!ggerly about any of them.

I will add to this the fact that I prefer the company of an intelligent Black to that of a stupid White -- anytime.

But the unfortunate bottom line is the above applies to a very tiny percentage of Blacks.

Also, it's a victim mentality that is passed down from generation to generation. I'm sure that must also play some role. If you see yourself as a victim all the time, then you are going to feel as if you are a victim and that would tend to make people feel resentment. Given their background of slavery in this country, there is also probably some kind of hatred for white people that is passed down from generation to generation.

It just goes to show that teaching your children any kind of hatred towards any groups of people is detrimental to THEM in the long-term, as well as your community.

Being blind about a people that kill whites at 10 times per capita and hold far more hatred against us isn't wise either.

I wish blacks were logical enough to see that all they're doing is making things worse.

It just goes to show that teaching your children any kind of hatred towards any groups of people is detrimental to THEM in the long-term, as well as your community.

Being blind about a people that kill whites at 10 times per capita and hold far more hatred against us isn't wise either.

I wish blacks were logical enough to see that all they're doing is making things worse.

That is why I said "towards ANY groups of people."

I actually think much of it has to do with a victim mentality. When you are raised to feel like you have been victimized by society, you might grow up and take out your frustrations on society in general. Many criminals have this type of mentality and feel as if they are "entitled" to what others have because of it, and they might think that society "owes" them something.

Forum List

Back