Who's not "Racist"?

Of course thats my criteria. I didnt ask you to like it. Deflecting to the cave chimp Steve doesnt really help your case.
its funny how when you get proved wrong everyone is deflecting.....
Its funny how when I ask you to prove my comment is racist you deflect.
laugh.gif
What is funny is that you think you are winning a debate by being deliberately obtuse.
Whats funny is that you think I'm debating anyone. I'm laughing at HD not being able to prove or explain even one of his claims. Do you want to help him out or are you at a loss as well?
laugh.gif

What is racist about my first, second, or third statement?
how come you dont answer what i asked?....you said you only use the term cave chimp when you are replying to a blatant racist ...in post no. 2 you used that term,so i asked you what did mertek say that was blatant enough you had to say that? instead of being honest, you, as Joe said, just replied with your usual obtuse reply.. ......so i proved you dont just say that responding to a racist.....but go ahead and dance some more,this time i have the music ready to go....
You still havent shown me what was racist about my post even if thats what I said which it wasnt. You cant seem to get anything right and you are flailing away hoping to break down this indomitable wall that I am. Show us where i said I only use that term when replying to a racist and tell us why that term is racist. Here is what i said.

Who's not "Racist"?

"I've only made racist remarks in response to racism. Stop whining and show me an unprovoked racist remark made by a lefty."

laugh.gif
What is funny is that you think you are winning a debate by being deliberately obtuse.
Whats funny is that you think I'm debating anyone. I'm laughing at HD not being able to prove or explain even one of his claims. Do you want to help him out or are you at a loss as well?
laugh.gif

how come you dont answer what i asked?....you said you only use the term cave chimp when you are replying to a blatant racist ...in post no. 2 you used that term,so i asked you what did mertek say that was blatant enough you had to say that? instead of being honest, you, as Joe said, just replied with your usual obtuse reply.. ......so i proved you dont just say that responding to a racist.....but go ahead and dance some more,this time i have the music ready to go....
Maybe him and Mertek have a history you don't know about. You didn't say anything stupid in this post that I am replying to right now, but I might call you stupid because of something you've written in the past. I think you butted into a discussion and now Asclepias is making you look foolish. It's like one racist is saying something really racist and you walk by and say, "yea darky". Don't be surprised when Asclepias pulls out his intellect oozy and sprays every one of you white crackers. None of you are innocent. Not even me.
HD is making himself looking foolish. I havent even started on him yet.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Maybe him and Mertek have a history you don't know about. You didn't say anything stupid in this post that I am replying to right now, but I might call you stupid because of something you've written in the past. I think you butted into a discussion and now Asclepias is making you look foolish. It's like one racist is saying something really racist and you walk by and say, "yea darky". Don't be surprised when Asclepias pulls out his intellect oozy and sprays every one of you white crackers. None of you are innocent. Not even me.
I think you butted into a discussion and now Asclepias is making you look foolish
thats a matter of opinion....im sure many who know him would say what you just said is foolish...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You still havent shown me what was racist about my post even if thats what I said which it wasnt. You cant seem to get anything right and you are flailing away hoping to break down this indomitable wall that I am. Show us where i said I only use that term when replying to a racist and tell us why that term is racist. Here is what i said.

Who's not "Racist"?

"I've only made racist remarks in response to racism. Stop whining and show me an unprovoked racist remark made by a lefty."
keep on dancing Asc it looks like bobo wants to be your dance partner......just make sure you lead...

You still havent shown me what was racist about my post

you are better than dean at twisting things around....he would be proud of you.....now listen up,i know its hard for you to understand basic English.......you said....you only use the term "cave chimp" when you are replying to a blatant racist.....you used that term in post 2.....did you not?.....what did Mertex say in her post that was racist?....there was nothing....so why did you use that term?.....if tank would have said after that post he is waiting for the ******* to show up,you would have said thats RACIST.....you aint as smart as you think you are ace.....you just like to dance around the truth....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Who's not "Racist"?

keep on dancing Asc it looks like bobo wants to be your dance partner......just make sure you lead...

you are better than dean at twisting things around....he would be proud of you.....now listen up,i know its hard for you to understand basic English.......you said....you only use the term "cave chimp" when you are replying to a blatant racist.....you used that term in post 2.....did you not?.....what did Mertex say in her post that was racist?....there was nothing....so why did you use that term?.....if tank would have said after that post he is waiting for the ******* to show up,you would have said thats RACIST.....you aint as smart as you think you are ace.....you just like to dance around the truth....
I stopped reading after I realized you were deflecting again. When you can prove your point or show me how what i said was racist without you lying and getting caught I will engage you. Until then you are on time out.
laugh.gif

Hard to take claims of racism from the left very seriously given their own racism.

Here's a hint you idiots. People are assholes, people make up ALL positions of the political spectrum, so assholes will exist on the left, on the right, in the middle , and well everywhere.

laugh.gif

Who's not "Racist"?

I stopped reading after I realized you were deflecting again. When you can prove your point or show me how what i said was racist without you lying and getting caught I will engage you. Until then you are on time out.
laugh.gif
once again nice dance.....and talk about deflecting,you are the queen of it....here let me give you one of these.....

Hard to take claims of racism from the left very seriously given their own racism.

Here's a hint you idiots. People are assholes, people make up ALL positions of the political spectrum, so assholes will exist on the left, on the right, in the middle , and well everywhere.
Yea but assholes seem to lean right. So bad the ship looks like this

This is what happens when the country leans right.

This is what Republicans do. They tell themselves that all people are assholes, so that makes it ok that they themselves are assholes.

It's sad to say, but you're probably the only one on the right that would post a comment like yours in this Forum. I have Republican friends and they would never make the racist comments that many make here, and, you may want to refute it, but it is always conservatives or right-wingers on this Forum that post racist remarks. If you ever see a racist remark posted by a lefty, bring it to my attention and I will apologize, but I've seen plenty that use the "n" word and other demeaning words towards blacks, and they're always conservatives.

"I have Republican friends..."

I doubt you have any, lying biatch.

Are you fuckin kiddin me?
i have to second that.....
So you guys cant post a racist remark unprovoked from a lefty huh?
you have made plenty of them so maybe you should not bring it up....like the one you did in your first post...
I've only made racist remarks in response to racism. Stop whining and show me an unprovoked racist remark made by a lefty.
Nice try at rationalizing your racism. Mertex, you lefty that makes racist remarks is Asclepias; however, it is okay to be racist if provoked (apparently).

I've seen plenty of provoking going his way, and I can understand getting tired of it and firing back....but the links I provided weren't not even directed at members of this forum. They were unprovoked comments coming from the person's own hatred for blacks. There's a big difference there.

It's sad to say, but you're probably the only one on the right that would post a comment like yours in this Forum. I have Republican friends and they would never make the racist comments that many make here, and, you may want to refute it, but it is always conservatives or right-wingers on this Forum that post racist remarks. If you ever see a racist remark posted by a lefty, bring it to my attention and I will apologize, but I've seen plenty that use the "n" word and other demeaning words towards blacks, and they're always conservatives.

"I have Republican friends..."

I doubt you have any, lying biatch.

OOh....your butt hurt is showing....again. I must be doing a good job of pissing you off....uneducated Trump sort. Bwahahaha.

President Obama's daughter Malia announced that she would be attending Harvard....being a President's daughter it was considered news worthy by most news media. Fox News opted to print the article. It didn't take long for all the hate and racism to start pouring in. So much that Fox News was forded to close down the "Comments" on the article.

Who watches Faux News? We all know who.....and then they claim they're not racist. Yep, we hear ya.

Vile Racism Forces Fox News To Close Comments On Malia Obama Article
Vile Racism Forces Fox News To Close Comments On Malia Obama Article
Wait. What?

So Fox is racist because they shut down racist comments online. Then there's Faux News, that people who are racist watch. And we all know them? Help me out here. At who exactly are you wagging your finger?

Agreed, Fox didnt make those comments , the people who posted them own it. trying to make some connection is just playing politics,
Yea the problem with America isn't fox it's fox viewers.

There was nothing wrong with Hitler's message just something wrong with the German ears hearing that rhetoric

Faux News knew they had a "gold mine" when they targeted conservatives.....feeding them fodder to make them mad.

You must be desperate. You point to something in your signature and claim the person is no longer here - how do I know you didn't make it up? Post an actual post with a link.

Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

USMB Racist Hall of Shame!!!

Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

On this thanksgiving day - Thank a White Male

A thread calling blacks "monkeys".
Libs Argue Monkeys Are “Legal Persons,” But The Unborn Aren’t

Do not care if you believe me or not. I do not cater to race baiters.

Yeah, well, you haven't proven anything. You can see that I'm not making shit up.

I don't have to prove a damn thing. You are a race baiter. You bitch about Fox News by using a fucked up article from Reverb Press? Really? ROFLMAO.

Instead of coming down on Fox News and the viewers who made the racist comments you are whining about where the article was printed. Other news sources probably didn't want to dignify such behavior by putting it there for everyone to see....even Faux News was ashamed that it took the comments down......but all you have to say is the article is fucked up. You're not a bit racist, are you?

Thank you for reconfirming my assertion.

‘Privileged N***er!’ Racist FOX News Fans Blast Malia Obama Over Her Acceptance To Harvard

Fox News Fans Found Out Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard, So They Called Her A ‘N*****’ (SCREENSHOTS)
There is absolutely no proof that the incident even took place. Sounds like a classic case of race baiting.

Yep, because other stations like to make up shit....like Faux News. Bwahahaha....you don't even have to go to a news article to see the racist remarks that your Republican peers make. Just go to USMB Racist Hall of Shame!!!

Yea but assholes seem to lean right. So bad the ship looks like this

This is what happens when the country leans right.
that ship is leaning left bobo.....

i have to second that.....
So you guys cant post a racist remark unprovoked from a lefty huh?
you have made plenty of them so maybe you should not bring it up....like the one you did in your first post...
I've only made racist remarks in response to racism. Stop whining and show me an unprovoked racist remark made by a lefty.
Nice try at rationalizing your racism. Mertex, you lefty that makes racist remarks is Asclepias; however, it is okay to be racist if provoked (apparently).

I've seen plenty of provoking going his way, and I can understand getting tired of it and firing back....but the links I provided weren't not even directed at members of this forum. They were unprovoked comments coming from the person's own hatred for blacks. There's a big difference there.
And I see Asclepias doing his share of the provoking. Who is to say who was provoked first? Everyone can make the claim that their racist actions were provoked.

Why is it newsworthy Obama's daughter got in to Harvard? It would be newsworthy if they had turned her down. What is her GPA? Abybody rejected because she took their spot?..
Cranbrook is the best private school in Michigan. It doesn't strictly accept students based on intelligence. Every kid that goes there has something in common. All their parents have money. I'm sure Harvard is filled with kids who's parents are connected. Who's more connected than the presidents daughter?

I agree. One of my sons got his Masters there. He's a graphic artist and went on a scholarship - cause I sure don't have that kind of money.

Forum List

Back