Who's not "Racist"?

President Obama's daughter Malia announced that she would be attending Harvard....being a President's daughter it was considered news worthy by most news media. Fox News opted to print the article. It didn't take long for all the hate and racism to start pouring in. So much that Fox News was forded to close down the "Comments" on the article.

Who watches Faux News? We all know who.....and then they claim they're not racist. Yep, we hear ya.

Vile Racism Forces Fox News To Close Comments On Malia Obama Article
Vile Racism Forces Fox News To Close Comments On Malia Obama Article
I am so ashamed of my country.

Of course, they continue to deny their racism.

There are racist morons on both sides, why do liberals even pretend otherwise?
e her cry ‘typical white tears’, leaving him ‘unable to stop smiling because something so black and wonderful had happened’.

Read more: £2k donated to white waitress refused tip by 'racist' Oxford student
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Yes but morons like merged only blame white republicans fancy that shit hey?

Who the hell is "merged"? Are you related to Staph, who has trouble with Spelling?

And, no, moron....I know there are racist people both sides....but the majority of racist people who hate blacks are Republican. They make unprovoked racist comments on this Forum, so there is no doubt they are racist. Also, the majority of Faux News viewers are Republicans....so just accept the fact instead of trying to weasel out of it.

e her cry ‘typical white tears’, leaving him ‘unable to stop smiling because something so black and wonderful had happened’.

Who the hell is "merged"? Are you related to Staph, who has trouble with Spelling?

And, no, moron....I know there are racist people both sides....but the majority of racist people who hate blacks are Republican. They make unprovoked racist comments on this Forum, so there is no doubt they are racist. Also, the majority of Faux News viewers are Republicans....so just accept the fact instead of trying to weasel out of it.

what kind of stupid statement is

the majority of racist people who hate blacks are Republican

Makes it seem like that is the only kinda racism you are bothered by... Which is probably true.

No moron. You're a kool aid drinker. I never accept "facts" that are spewed by demented stupid liberals kool aid drinkers.

Hard to take claims of racism from the left very seriously given their own racism.

Here's a hint you idiots. People are assholes, people make up ALL positions of the political spectrum, so assholes will exist on the left, on the right, in the middle , and well everywhere.

Nice try, but the majority of racists exist in the Republican party. Try to dress it up anyway you want and point fingers....but the fact is that all those defending it here have not been able to post a single link where a lefty has made an unprovoked racist comment, but those on the right have and continue to make them. It's not the same, unless you are in denial.

No moron. You're a kool aid drinker. I never accept "facts" that are spewed by demented stupid liberals kool aid drinkers.

I know you don't accept facts, idiot.....you have proven it over and over on this forum. You make up your own facts. All you can do to defend yourself is spew insults and call names, like a rotten child. You don't have the sense that it takes to debate like an adult.

Hard to take claims of racism from the left very seriously given their own racism.

Here's a hint you idiots. People are assholes, people make up ALL positions of the political spectrum, so assholes will exist on the left, on the right, in the middle , and well everywhere.

Nice try, but the majority of racists exist in the Republican party. Try to dress it up anyway you want and point fingers....but the fact is that all those defending it here have not been able to post a single link where a lefty has made an unprovoked racist comment, but those on the right have and continue to make them. It's not the same, unless you are in denial.

You remain an idiot. There is no cure. I think perhaps you must be a racist, you dwell on racism.

That's a load of bullshit and totally ignores so many factors and instances of racism from the left that I find it sad that you would even have the nerve to say it.

I know you don't accept facts, idiot.....you have proven it over and over on this forum. You make up your own facts. All you can do to defend yourself is spew insults and call names, like a rotten child. You don't have the sense that it takes to debate like an adult.

Oh my. I guess you don't insult and call names right? Roflmao

what kind of stupid statement is

the majority of racist people who hate blacks are Republican

Makes it seem like that is the only kinda racism you are bothered by... Which is probably true.

It is the most common....but you're right. Republicans also hate Muslims, gays, latinos, and poor people. Thank you for pointing that out. :badgrin:

I only do it when it is done to me. And, you're the one that started it....so ROFLMAO all you want....that shows you even lack logic.

That's a load of bullshit and totally ignores so many factors and instances of racism from the left that I find it sad that you would even have the nerve to say it.

Why don't you list them...since there are so many? The fact is that you can go through this forum and point out the racists, and they are all right-wingers. But like you, they are in denial about it.....or not smart enough to figure it out.

Why don't you list them...since there are so many? The fact is that you can go through this forum and point out the racists, and they are all right-wingers. But like you, they are in denial about it.....or not smart enough to figure it out.

ANYONE , from either side, who claims one side is better or worse at this or that than the other is a god damned fool. I've been reading this board for about a month now, and one thing I can tell you is that there are morons who hate other people for no apparent reason , and racists, and just out and out stupid people who are both Democrats and Republicans and everything in between . That you only see it from Republicans only proves that you are a partisan hack.

I only do it when it is done to me. And, you're the one that started it....so ROFLMAO all you want....that shows you even lack logic.

Oh, you poor little race baiting moron. I am so so so sorry. You lack a brain. Let me know when you think you can debate without accusing Republicans of being racists and hating blacks, Muslims and poor people. Those are asinine statement and not worthy of discussion. Got it now moron?

So you guys cant post a racist remark unprovoked from a lefty huh?
you have made plenty of them so maybe you should not bring it up....like the one you did in your first post...
I've only made racist remarks in response to racism. Stop whining and show me an unprovoked racist remark made by a lefty.
Nice try at rationalizing your racism. Mertex, you lefty that makes racist remarks is Asclepias; however, it is okay to be racist if provoked (apparently).

I've seen plenty of provoking going his way, and I can understand getting tired of it and firing back....but the links I provided weren't not even directed at members of this forum. They were unprovoked comments coming from the person's own hatred for blacks. There's a big difference there.
And I see Asclepias doing his share of the provoking. Who is to say who was provoked first? Everyone can make the claim that their racist actions were provoked.

It's easy to see who is doing the provoking. All you have to do is go to the first response a member has made to another member. I don't initiate insults and name-calling, but the ones that do will always hide under the claim that I did it to them....ignoring the fact that they're the ones that started it. And lately, you can see all the butt hurt and anger...many conservatives on this Forum can't debate....all they know how to do is fire back with names and insults.

you have made plenty of them so maybe you should not bring it up....like the one you did in your first post...
I've only made racist remarks in response to racism. Stop whining and show me an unprovoked racist remark made by a lefty.
Nice try at rationalizing your racism. Mertex, you lefty that makes racist remarks is Asclepias; however, it is okay to be racist if provoked (apparently).

I've seen plenty of provoking going his way, and I can understand getting tired of it and firing back....but the links I provided weren't not even directed at members of this forum. They were unprovoked comments coming from the person's own hatred for blacks. There's a big difference there.
And I see Asclepias doing his share of the provoking. Who is to say who was provoked first? Everyone can make the claim that their racist actions were provoked.

It's easy to see who is doing the provoking. All you have to do is go to the first response a member has made to another member. I don't initiate insults and name-calling, but the ones that do will always hide under the claim that I did it to them....ignoring the fact that they're the ones that started it. And lately, you can see all the butt hurt and anger...many conservatives on this Forum can't debate....all they know how to do is fire back with names and insults.
you mean like guno and dottie does?....

Again. Accusing Republicans of hating blacks Muslims and poor people is not debate.

Oh, you poor little race baiting moron. I am so so so sorry.
I know you are....you have always appeared sorry to me.

You lack a brain.
Just because you have a problem comprehending and being able to respond in an intelligent manner doesn't mean I lack a brain....you lack common sense.

Let me know when you think you can debate without accusing Republicans of being racists and hating blacks, Muslims and poor people.
You can't handle the truth, either, can you? I've posted links to prove my point....all you can do is call names and post ad hominem because you know that it is the truth and you can't refute it.

Those are asinine statement and not worthy of discussion. Got it now moron?
I'm sorry that it upsets you so much when someone calls you out. You're probably one of the worst racists ever....why you are taking such offense from my thread.

Again. Accusing Republicans of hating blacks Muslims and poor people is not debate.

Why not? Because your #1 Republican candidate has shown it to be true and the millions of minions that follow and support him agree with him? Anything can be debated...you just don't like it when you can't refute something.

Forum List

Back