Who's not "Racist"?

+ Quote Reply
Today at 10:51 AM #2

Asclepias Work Hard Play Hard
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+11,96
Asclepias SAID..
Yeah i read that on CNN. I was waiting for some of the resident cave chimps to start a thread on it.
So tell us whats racist about it?
most people know,i only have to tell you,because racist dont think what they say is racist......who are the cave chimps you mention in quite a few of your posts?..
Stop seeking social support from the masses. Be a man and stand on your own two feet. White racists with a high percentage of neanderthal DNA is what I call cave chimps. In order to be racist I would need to be referring to all whites.
sure you do....fucking tank has more honesty than you.....when we first bumped into each other here back when you were saying how wealthy you were and were saying how you laugh at someone making 6 figures,remember that?.....during the course of that thread you called me and bear and a few others there "cave monkees" because we did not believe your shit....was that just a term of endearment?...because i aint considered white by white people....
Youre inferiority complex is showing through. I called you a bear? Can you quote that because I think your full of shit. I dont call people cave monkeys because they dont believe me. i call them that because they are white racists. I noticed you provided no links or context. You must be embarrassed and trying to appeal to others to help you again. So sad.
learn to read dumbass.....what does this say?....during the course of that thread you called me and bear and a few others there "cave monkees" ....see the word AND in there?...

HD must be a slow thinker. I think i blew his mind and he cant figure out how to make my comment an example of racism. :laugh:
oh gee my last post was what 10 minutes ago?....unlike a rich motherfucker like you who has servants to do things for him,i dont,i had to get up and answer the phone...
Whatever conversation occurred discussing my net worth must have really stuck with you and caused some cerebral trauma. Now I have servants?
laugh.gif

I see you deflected again instead of explaining how my post was racist.
you are a better dancer than dean..and you are dancing.....i proved you wrong about what you said,and as usual....its dance the night away...

I wish you could lease a boat for the summer. In the spring they put it in and in the fall they take it out. All you do is put gas in it. $200 a month X 5 months. That'd be a great business. Buy used boats, fix them up rent them out, sell them. Store them.

There are lots of people doing this already like Miami area or San Diego and depending what states you are located.
Yea probably to rich people. My target market would be to upper middle class people on small lakes and keep in mind up here it's only 5 months of summer.

But yes it does sound like a good business idea. You'd have to have money to buy the boats, be good at fixing boats and have the property to store all these boats.

most people know,i only have to tell you,because racist dont think what they say is racist......who are the cave chimps you mention in quite a few of your posts?..
Stop seeking social support from the masses. Be a man and stand on your own two feet. White racists with a high percentage of neanderthal DNA is what I call cave chimps. In order to be racist I would need to be referring to all whites.
sure you do....fucking tank has more honesty than you.....when we first bumped into each other here back when you were saying how wealthy you were and were saying how you laugh at someone making 6 figures,remember that?.....during the course of that thread you called me and bear and a few others there "cave monkees" because we did not believe your shit....was that just a term of endearment?...because i aint considered white by white people....
Youre inferiority complex is showing through. I called you a bear? Can you quote that because I think your full of shit. I dont call people cave monkeys because they dont believe me. i call them that because they are white racists. I noticed you provided no links or context. You must be embarrassed and trying to appeal to others to help you again. So sad.
learn to read dumbass.....what does this say?....during the course of that thread you called me and bear and a few others there "cave monkees" ....see the word AND in there?...
Stop whining HD. Post a link so we can see context. Until then youre full of shit looking for a place to take a dump.

And you are a black racist. Racist. Get it. In fact you have become what you hate.
You're nothing but an angry bigot, Live with that.
The more angry you get, the more amused I become. Picturing in my mind your head exploding with anger is free entertainment.
and that is the fucking truth right there.....

HD must be a slow thinker. I think i blew his mind and he cant figure out how to make my comment an example of racism. :laugh:
oh gee my last post was what 10 minutes ago?....unlike a rich motherfucker like you who has servants to do things for him,i dont,i had to get up and answer the phone...
Whatever conversation occurred discussing my net worth must have really stuck with you and caused some cerebral trauma. Now I have servants?
laugh.gif

I see you deflected again instead of explaining how my post was racist.
you are a better dancer than dean..and you are dancing.....i proved you wrong about what you said,and as usual....its dance the night away...
You only proved you cant show me how my comment is racist. No worries. You have melted down before due to not being able to prove your point. I can see this is going to be more stalling and deflecting from you.
laugh.gif

And you are a black racist. Racist. Get it. In fact you have become what you hate.
You're nothing but an angry bigot, Live with that.
The more angry you get, the more amused I become. Picturing in my mind your head exploding with anger is free entertainment.
and that is the fucking truth right there.....
:rofl:

So get busy and post a remark i made unprovoked and stop talking.
Unprovoked? If that's your criteria, then Steve McGarrett is as pure as the driven snow as you apparently are. Or maybe you're more similar than you pretend not to be.
Of course thats my criteria. I didnt ask you to like it. Deflecting to the cave chimp Steve doesnt really help your case.
its funny how when you get proved wrong everyone is deflecting.....

So get busy and post a remark i made unprovoked and stop talking.
Unprovoked? If that's your criteria, then Steve McGarrett is as pure as the driven snow as you apparently are. Or maybe you're more similar than you pretend not to be.
Of course thats my criteria. I didnt ask you to like it. Deflecting to the cave chimp Steve doesnt really help your case.
its funny how when you get proved wrong everyone is deflecting.....
Its funny how when I ask you to prove my comment is racist you deflect.
laugh.gif

i have to second that.....
So you guys cant post a racist remark unprovoked from a lefty huh?
you have made plenty of them so maybe you should not bring it up....like the one you did in your first post...
I've only made racist remarks in response to racism. Stop whining and show me an unprovoked racist remark made by a lefty.
Nice try at rationalizing your racism. Mertex, you lefty that makes racist remarks is Asclepias; however, it is okay to be racist if provoked (apparently).
Yea but we all know the reason harry doubts Asclepias is rich is because he's black. Harry thinks if he was rich he would have forgiven and forgotten like Herman Cain and Ben carson.

And I think blacks should listen to guys like Ben and Herman. I didn't say vote for them. Their economic policies only help the rich. But they should listen when Ben tells them what's wrong with their communities. He's right
no i doubt he is rich because of the bullshit that he was throwing in that thread...he was doing alright until he started getting ridiculous.....

you have made plenty of them so maybe you should not bring it up....like the one you did in your first post...
I've only made racist remarks in response to racism. Stop whining and show me an unprovoked racist remark made by a lefty.
Nice try at rationalizing your racism. Mertex, you lefty that makes racist remarks is Asclepias; however, it is okay to be racist if provoked (apparently).
Yea but we all know the reason harry doubts Asclepias is rich is because he's black. Harry thinks if he was rich he would have forgiven and forgotten like Herman Cain and Ben carson.

And I think blacks should listen to guys like Ben and Herman. I didn't say vote for them. Their economic policies only help the rich. But they should listen when Ben tells them what's wrong with their communities. He's right
Is Harry telling everyone I am rich?
laugh.gif
no harry is not....because your not,at least like you claimed...

no i doubt he is rich because of the bullshit that he was throwing in that thread...he was doing alright until he started getting ridiculous.....

You should doubt I am rich because I never told you i was rich. I think thats your inferiority complex and latent racism coming through again.
laugh.gif

Is Harry telling everyone I am rich?
laugh.gif
no harry is not....because your not,at least like you claimed...
link? I know youre just deflecting from answering my racism question but I can make you look foolish on this point too.

I don't know that Harry doubts Ascelepias is rich is because Ascelepias is black. Harry may simply be skeptical because many people lie about themselves on the Internet. There are several people on this forum that claim to be rich that I have my doubts about.
Weird thing is I never claimed to be rich financially. I think its HD's inferiority complex and latent racism. Dude must be in the closet like Narnia.
you lying sack of shit.....what a pussy.....whats the matter your spine give away?...

I don't know that Harry doubts Ascelepias is rich is because Ascelepias is black. Harry may simply be skeptical because many people lie about themselves on the Internet. There are several people on this forum that claim to be rich that I have my doubts about.
Weird thing is I never claimed to be rich financially. I think its HD's inferiority complex and latent racism. Dude must be in the closet like Narnia.
You told me you were very successful. I got the sense you make more than me and I'm blinging. But I'm blinging because I have no kids and I'm a saver.

But then if you live in California and have a mortgage kids bills, $200k isn't necessarily rich
Yeah I am more successful than the average american according to polls on income but i am in no way rich. I guess since HD cant find a quote showing I've made a unprovoked racist remark he is now turning to income. Evidently i hurt him pretty badly at one point. I dont even remember the conversation.
you cant remember the conversation because you dont want to......because you were full of shit then like you are right now....people with no balls cant be honest....

you lying sack of shit.....what a pussy.....whats the matter your spine give away?...

Well you could prove this definitely by posting a link. I would bet a million dollars you wont just like you wont answer my question about how my comment was racist. Face it HD. You have to get over your emotional butt hurt. Its pretty pathetic watching you get your ass handed to you whenever you try to test yourself against my superior brain.
laugh.gif

You told me you were very successful. I got the sense you make more than me and I'm blinging. But I'm blinging because I have no kids and I'm a saver.

But then if you live in California and have a mortgage kids bills, $200k isn't necessarily rich
Yeah I am more successful than the average american according to polls on income but i am in no way rich. I guess since HD cant find a quote showing I've made a unprovoked racist remark he is now turning to income. Evidently i hurt him pretty badly at one point. I dont even remember the conversation.
you cant remember the conversation because you dont want to......because you were full of shit then like you are right now....people with no balls cant be honest....
So why cant you provide a link instead of deflecting? I'm so in your head you have gone from deflecting about my supposedly racist comment to claiming I am rich.
laugh.gif

Stop whining HD. Post a link so we can see context. Until then youre full of shit looking for a place to take a dump.
it happened months ago....you try and find a link....and of course you aint man enough to admit when you get busted for your bullshit..but i know you remember....

President Obama's daughter Malia announced that she would be attending Harvard....being a President's daughter it was considered news worthy by most news media. Fox News opted to print the article. It didn't take long for all the hate and racism to start pouring in. So much that Fox News was forded to close down the "Comments" on the article.

Who watches Faux News? We all know who.....and then they claim they're not racist. Yep, we hear ya.

Vile Racism Forces Fox News To Close Comments On Malia Obama Article
Vile Racism Forces Fox News To Close Comments On Malia Obama Article
Wait. What?

So Fox is racist because they shut down racist comments online. Then there's Faux News, that people who are racist watch. And we all know them? Help me out here. At who exactly are you wagging your finger?

Agreed, Fox didnt make those comments , the people who posted them own it. trying to make some connection is just playing politics,
Yea the problem with America isn't fox it's fox viewers.

There was nothing wrong with Hitler's message just something wrong with the German ears hearing that rhetoric
Fox didnt make racists, they already existed. You give Fox too much credit

Forum List

Back