🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who's the Bigger Liar, Hillary or Donald?

The GOP is based on total bs. The idea that Hillary is a liar seems to be based on the definition of rushing and under fire in Tuzla...
And she's just a nice lady who set up a "charity" for countries to donate to when facing government policy favors.
More baseless innuendo from the dupes....

You don't know nations gave huge donations to the Clinton foundation and days later Hillary changed US policy for that nation?

Of course you don't. Your a lefty and all lefties live in fantasy bubble worlds.
link? lol
And why didn't you know this?

Neither has been truthful on any subject, I guess it gets down to the number of topics each has discussed.

PolitiFact awards Donald Trump its 'Lie of the Year'

By Eliza Collins

12/21/15 05:06 PM EST

PolitiFact has named Donald Trump the winner of its annual “Lie of the Year” competition — and it's not even close.

The fact-checking website has rated 76 percent of Trump’s statements “mostly false,” “false" or “pants on fire,” out of 77 statements checked. "No other politician has as many statements rated so far down on the dial," PolitiFact observes.

Trump is often criticized for statements that have little to no basis in fact. For example, no video has been found showing "thousands" of Muslim-Americans celebrating the 9/11 attacks, as the Republican presidential candidate has claimed repeatedly.

“In considering our annual Lie of the Year, we found our only real contenders were Trump’s — his various statements also led our Readers’ Poll,” PolitiFact staff members write. “But it was hard to single one out from the others. So we have rolled them into one big trophy.”

“When it comes to inaccurate statements, the Donald was on fire,” PolitiFact continues.

PolitiFact awards Donald Trump its 'Lie of the Year'

Wow, that makes Obama and Trump the same.

What has Donald lied about? Idiot? WE all know Cruz has done nothing besides lie, cheat and fuck over people.
What's Trumps position on immigration, abortion, taxes...as of this second.

Report: Analysis Finds That Trump Has Given $0 of Personal Cash to Charity, Despite Claims Otherwise

I am not sure you really care but here is his immigration policy.

Immigration Reform
Not interested in what the salesman tells me over the phone.
I'm interested in what he has actually stood for the past 40 years of his life.
And I smell elephant crap.

What has Donald lied about? Idiot? WE all know Cruz has done nothing besides lie, cheat and fuck over people.

Report: Analysis Finds That Trump Has Given $0 of Personal Cash to Charity, Despite Claims Otherwise

Immigration Reform

Nope, me thinks it is your own partisan horse crap you are smelling.

horse-blinders1.jpg

Immigration Reform

Nope, me thinks it is your own partisan horse crap you are smelling.

horse-blinders1.jpg
Partisan? Please.
You Trumpsters are just gullable fools buying a used car from what the salesman is telling you over the phone.

Forum List

Back