Who's the conspiracy theorist?

Study says air toxic weeks after 9/11
Trade center fires spewed gases like 'chemical factory'
By Ellen Wulfhorst, Reuters, 9/11/2003
NEW YORK -- The burning ruins of the World Trade Center spewed toxic gases "like a chemical factory" for at least six weeks after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks despite government assurances the air was safe, according to a study released yesterday.

Boston.com / News / Nation / Study says air toxic weeks after 9/11
no super heated gasses mentioned there either...

Pyroclastic flows can be very hot. In fact, pyroclastic flows from Mount Pelee had temperatures as high as 1075 degrees C (Bryant, 1991)! Some Pyroclastic flows from Pinatubo had temperatures of 750 degrees C and pyroclastic flows from Mount St. Helens had temperatures of 350 degrees C ( Bryant, 1991). Such high temperature flows can burn manmade structures, vegetation, and, for those unlikely enough to be caught by then, human skin.

Pyroclastic flows can be very hot. In fact, pyroclastic flows from Mount Pelee had temperatures as high as 1075 degrees C (Bryant, 1991)! Some Pyroclastic flows from Pinatubo had temperatures of 750 degrees C and pyroclastic flows from Mount St. Helens had temperatures of 350 degrees C ( Bryant, 1991). Such high temperature flows can burn manmade structures, vegetation, and, for those unlikely enough to be caught by then, human skin.

and...

and...
and what? as always you're attempting to spin fact into doubt to bolster your bullshit
you have no proof of a cool pyroclastic flow .rolf

Last edited:
no I think thats what you are doing by trying to dismiss a world class highly respected engineer by pretending he confuses volcanoes with explovie demoliton because he is stupid
he must be as there was no explosive detonation..
maybe you should realize that the people you've chosen to back your fantasy are laboring under the same delusion and false premise you are.
being smart and educated are no barrier against paranoia.

I started a thread in which I asked " do you believe the official 911 story". The censors, er, excuse me, moderators on this site immediately switched it to the conspiracy theories category. If you read my posts you know that I never advanced a theory for what happened on 911. Instead I said why I didn't believe the official story and advocated for a real crime investigation led by a special prosecutor with subpoena power.

Which constitutes a conspiracy theory, hence the relocation of the thread.

Forum List

Back