Why all the Democrat excitement about winning the midterms?

Wow, a broad sweeping generalization. What an independent thinker you are!

Still don’t get it eh?

Oh I get it. You belong to a party full of hypocrites and feel that it's ok to do the same. Good for you.

You think I’m a Democrat?

Wow. That’s just sad

Pretty much the response I'd expect.

It almost feels like I'm picking on the mentally challenged every time I interact with one of you inbreds.

Well, then you need to choose your words better. Or better yet think about what you’re going to say before you say stupid things.

Humble yourself and you might learn something

You're right. I should dumb down my posts so people such as yourself, who struggled their way through a G.E.D., can keep up.

Next time, I'll draw you a picture and limit all words to 2 syllables or less.

The proper term is ex-convict not criminal. Criminal implies current illegal activity.

So much for 123 huh...

Maybe you should try learning what the term checks and balances means now since you're so keen on the definition of terms all of a sudden.
And we have come full circle.

Shallow as a puddle...

So you don't care to educate yourself?

Do you want me to help you? It's ok, all you have to do is ask.
Checks and balances, has NOTHING to do with Democrats vs Republicans. So again I ask, why the excitement?

Hack

Did you seriously just say that?

It literally has everything to do with Republicans vs. Democrats. When one party holds ALL branches of government, there ceases to be true checks and balances.

Here, try reading a bit. I found something that should be your speed. Congress for Kids: [Constitution]: Checks and Balances

The US government system of checks and balances existed before either Republicans or Democrats existed.

Maybe you should try learning what the term checks and balances means now since you're so keen on the definition of terms all of a sudden.

Shallow as a puddle...

Checks and balances, has NOTHING to do with Democrats vs Republicans. So again I ask, why the excitement?

Hack

It literally has everything to do with Republicans vs. Democrats. When one party holds ALL branches of government, there ceases to be true checks and balances.

Here, try reading a bit. I found something that should be your speed. Congress for Kids: [Constitution]: Checks and Balances

The US government system of checks and balances existed before either Republicans or Democrats existed.
I let him squirm for several pages. I cited the example of impeachment cries not being checks and balances but he failed the test.

He seems clueless in his own bubble

Shallow as a puddle...

Hack

Great. No one disagrees with that. This really is like explaining things to a 5 year old.

Shallow as a puddle...

Hack

I let him squirm for several pages. I cited the example of impeachment cries not being checks and balances but he failed the test.

He seems clueless in his own bubble

You set up an awesome strawman that you successfully knocked down. Good job sparky!

Shallow as a puddle...

Hack

Great. No one disagrees with that. This really is like explaining things to a 5 year old.

You said checks and balances literally has everything to do with Republicans vs. Democrats. I pointed out that checks and balances existed before either Republicans or Democrats. For that matter, the checks and balances system existed before any political parties were really relevant in the US. So how does checks and balances have everything to do with Republicans vs. Democrats, rather than the one branch of government reigning in the power of another?

Hack

You said checks and balances literally has everything to do with Republicans vs. Democrats. I pointed out that checks and balances existed before either Republicans or Democrats. For that matter, the checks and balances system existed before any political parties were really relevant in the US. So how does checks and balances have everything to do with Republicans vs. Democrats, rather than the one branch of government reigning in the power of another?

I also said true checks and balances and in response to the OP. Do you understand how things work in context?

Hack

I also said true checks and balances and in response to the OP. Do you understand how things work in context?

So it is your contention that the checks and balances set up in our government are not true checks and balances? :p

Forum List

Back