Why all the Democrat excitement about winning the midterms?

Way to get an early start on explaining away losses at the voting booth by your party! What a great party loyalist you are

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Leftard makes Pelosi look sane.

Ahh, my little statist buddy came into the thread just to get my attention.

How cute!

View attachment 215105
Tell us some more how you’re not a leftist, Leftard liar.
B99C14B9-E600-4AC6-931F-DEAFF2EF1422.gif

Way to get an early start on explaining away losses at the voting booth by your party! What a great party loyalist you are

How cute!

View attachment 215105
View attachment 215106

Thanks for sharing some pictures from your childhood. That is just about how I picture you.

How cute!

View attachment 215105
View attachment 215106

Thanks for sharing some pictures from your childhood. That is just about how I picture you.
Poor Leftard. Tell us some more stories about you not being a leftist. :auiqs.jpg:

I've never seen the level of hatred the Left has for Donald Trump and his supporters. It started BEFORE Donald Trump had even taken office. When has that ever happened in American politics? All those words from Obama and Hillary about unity and giving him a chance was an outright lie since they immediately began fueling the Resistance movement. I don't care who wins the mid terms, I watch very little political news and mostly read now. Thank God for sports and financial news although even that is starting to get political. Ugh.

A.) They know the Trump agenda is working. They worry it will kill support forever for their failed agendas.

B.) They want revenge for BJ. All they ever post is "impeached for a blow job"

C.) They don't care to collapse or set back the country again as long as they are in power when it happens. They re-routed $8T during BO into failing big GOVT nonsense.

Last edited:

How cute!

View attachment 215105
View attachment 215106

Poor Leftard. Tell us some more stories about you not being a leftist. :auiqs.jpg:

giphy.gif

The party out of power always wins in the midterms and this one will likely be no different. Yet you all are acting like it is some kind of unique circumstance that is a result of Trump.

They're excited because it's been a long time since they did well in a midterm. Quite frankly, if they don't do well, they really need help and a participation trophy.

The party out of power always wins in the midterms and this one will likely be no different. Yet you all are acting like it is some kind of unique circumstance that is a result of Trump.
/——/ Good luck with that wish libtards as the good news just keeps rolling in.
Economy adds more jobs than expected in August, and wage growth hits post-recession high
Jeff Cox| @JeffCoxCNBCcom
Published 46 Mins Ago Updated 9 Mins AgoCNBC.com
  • Nonfarm payrolls grew by 201,000 in August. Economists surveyed by Reuters expected a 191,000 increase.

Ooooh, it's a dick waving contest now? Ok, mine is 123. I win. Now what?

The fact is one of us is a convicted felon and now spends his life on an internet message board railing on brown people and poor people as the reason that his life is a steaming turd and the other person is me.
From lies about your intelligence, back to prison, then to racism and finally back to outright lies.

Yup, you're a leftist.

Criminals supporting criminals, yup you're a traitor/Republican.
The proper term is ex-convict not criminal. Criminal implies current illegal activity.

So much for 123 huh...

Maybe you should try learning what the term checks and balances means now since you're so keen on the definition of terms all of a sudden.
And we have come full circle.

Shallow as a puddle...

So you don't care to educate yourself?

Do you want me to help you? It's ok, all you have to do is ask.

You, tRump, and the rest of the tRumpublican party are already busy setting up you excuses for the huge loss you are about to suffer.

Why the excitement?

Because we have a bumbling idiot, petty child and unindicted criminal conspirator sitting in the office of the president and a Congress that doesn't want to actually do anything about it.

It's time for true checks and balances.

Because we have a bumbling idiot, petty child and unindicted criminal conspirator sitting in the office of the president and a Congress that doesn't want to actually do anything about it.

You're confused...

Hillary wasn't elected.

(Never mind , just something else Trump and Hillary have in common)

It's almost as if you don't have the ability to use your brain to form rational, independent thoughts.

Of course, anyone disagreeing with you is incapable of independent thought.

You might want to think that through more

Wow, a broad sweeping generalization. What an independent thinker you are!

Why the excitement?

You're confused...

Hillary wasn't elected.

It's almost as if you don't have the ability to use your brain to form rational, independent thoughts.

Still don’t get it eh?

From lies about your intelligence, back to prison, then to racism and finally back to outright lies.

Yup, you're a leftist.

The proper term is ex-convict not criminal. Criminal implies current illegal activity.

So much for 123 huh...

Maybe you should try learning what the term checks and balances means now since you're so keen on the definition of terms all of a sudden.

Shallow as a puddle...

Checks and balances, has NOTHING to do with Democrats vs Republicans. So again I ask, why the excitement?

Hack

Economy adds more jobs than expected in August, and wage growth hits post-recession high
  • Nonfarm payrolls grew by 201,000 in August. Economists surveyed by Reuters expected a 191,000 increase.

Yep, the economy just keep rolling along like it has for the last 6 years.

upload_2018-9-7_8-35-13.png

View attachment 215110
/——-/ and what about libs predictions of a crashing economy and job loss?

View attachment 215110
/——-/ and what about libs predictions of a crashing economy and job loss?

They were idiots and were wrong, pretty simple.

Personally when it looked like Trump might actually win I put a large amount of money from other investments into the markets. It was a good ploy until Trump started his stupid trade war

While job creation has slowed, that was to be expected as the country reached full employment.

Why the excitement?

You're confused...

Hillary wasn't elected.

Still don’t get it eh?

Oh I get it. You belong to a party full of hypocrites and feel that it's ok to do the same. Good for you.

So much for 123 huh...

Shallow as a puddle...

Checks and balances, has NOTHING to do with Democrats vs Republicans. So again I ask, why the excitement?

Hack

Did you seriously just say that?

It literally has everything to do with Republicans vs. Democrats. When one party holds ALL branches of government, there ceases to be true checks and balances.

Here, try reading a bit. I found something that should be your speed. Congress for Kids: [Constitution]: Checks and Balances

You're confused...

Hillary wasn't elected.

Still don’t get it eh?

Oh I get it. You belong to a party full of hypocrites and feel that it's ok to do the same. Good for you.

You think I’m a Democrat?

Wow. That’s just sad

Still don’t get it eh?

Wow. That’s just sad

Pretty much the response I'd expect.

It almost feels like I'm picking on the mentally challenged every time I interact with one of you inbreds.

Still don’t get it eh?

Wow. That’s just sad

Pretty much the response I'd expect.

It almost feels like I'm picking on the mentally challenged every time I interact with one of you inbreds.

Well, then you need to choose your words better. Or better yet think about what you’re going to say before you say stupid things.

Humble yourself and you might learn something

Forum List

Back