Why all the Democrat excitement about winning the midterms?

George Soros, and Hillary Clinton and their paid for hire Goons and Thugs and Fake Protesters are singlehandely putting The DNC in a position to experience one of the rare series of midterm losses for the out of power party in a very long time.

America is watching these buffoons, and they are going to keep doing the #WalkAway movement.

There will be no Blue Wave. This is what happens to a party when that party is about Ideology instead of serving the needs of We The People, and promoting the idea, the freedoms and rights guaranteed to us in America.

The become The Nazi Party, The Communist Party, and eventually they put their own damn selves out of business.
We are going to do a #Walkaway march.

Their dreams of a blue wave will die on October 27th.

America is watching these buffoons, and they are going to keep doing the #WalkAway movement.

There will be no Blue Wave. This is what happens to a party when that party is about Ideology instead of serving the needs of We The People, and promoting the idea, the freedoms and rights guaranteed to us in America.

The become The Nazi Party, The Communist Party, and eventually they put their own damn selves out of business.
remember, we the people is just coastal people.

The party out of power always wins in the midterms and this one will likely be no different. Yet you all are acting like it is some kind of unique circumstance that is a result of Trump.
Preparing early, I see.
I've had this position for near a year. And quite honestly I don't really care. Outside of the wall what needed to be done is already done. A gridlocked Washington is fine by me. Less damage is done that way.

The party out of power always wins in the midterms and this one will likely be no different. Yet you all are acting like it is some kind of unique circumstance that is a result of Trump.

Why the excitement?

Because we have a bumbling idiot, petty child and unindicted criminal conspirator sitting in the office of the president and a Congress that doesn't want to actually do anything about it.

It's time for true checks and balances.
True checks and balances???

Seriously?

You guys have been screaming impeach 45 since the day he won. That isnt true checks and balances, its political partisanship at its worst.

Do you understand what checks and balances means? Your response says you do not.
My response shows you to be full of shit.

Why the excitement?

Because we have a bumbling idiot, petty child and unindicted criminal conspirator sitting in the office of the president and a Congress that doesn't want to actually do anything about it.

Seriously?

You guys have been screaming impeach 45 since the day he won. That isnt true checks and balances, its political partisanship at its worst.

Do you understand what checks and balances means? Your response says you do not.

That's right, gloss over anything resembling a common sense response and declare yourself victorious. Well done. I'm sure you were a hit in prison.

Why the excitement?

Seriously?

That's right, gloss over anything resembling a common sense response and declare yourself victorious. Well done. I'm sure you were a hit in prison.
Listen jackass, I challenged you with your checks and balances bullshit and YOUR response was to insult my intelligence. So unless you have something of substance to offer maybe you should stick to arguing with those who wont call you out.
And why you feel the need to bring up prison is beyond me. It has no relevance to this thread and only serves to further prove my position that you are as shallow as a rain puddle.

Go fuck yourself now, k?

Why the excitement?

Seriously?

Listen jackass, I challenged you with your checks and balances bullshit and YOUR response was to insult my intelligence. So unless you have something of substance to offer maybe you should stick to arguing with those who wont call you out.
And why you feel the need to bring up prison is beyond me. It has no relevance to this thread and only serves to further prove my position that you are as shallow as a rain puddle.

Go fuck yourself now, k?

Your response had nothing to do with checks and balances. But your response isn't a shock since you're not a smart person , as shown in your original response and the fact that you're a convicted felon. It's no wonder you continue to support the GOP, they resemble you.

Seriously?

Go fuck yourself now, k?

Your response had nothing to do with checks and balances. But your response isn't a shock since you're not a smart person , as shown in your original response and the fact that you're a convicted felon. It's no wonder you continue to support the GOP, they resemble you.
More prison talk.

I would bet a thousand bucks my IQ is higher than yours. So if you want to get on intelligence bring it on.

I'll even give you a head start at beating me. Mine is 122. There is your goal to beat now go get busy, you have your work cut out for you I'm sure.

No problem.

I'm glad you're OK with it.

But folks...don't for a moment think it's a done thing.

You have to get out and vote or we'll have 2016 all over again

Go fuck yourself now, k?

More prison talk.

I would bet a thousand bucks my IQ is higher than yours. So if you want to get on intelligence bring it on.

I'll even give you a head start at beating me. Mine is 122. There is your goal to beat now go get busy, you have your work cut out for you I'm sure.

Ooooh, it's a dick waving contest now? Ok, mine is 123. I win. Now what?

The fact is one of us is a convicted felon and now spends his life on an internet message board railing on brown people and poor people as the reason that his life is a steaming turd and the other person is me.

Go fuck yourself now, k?

More prison talk.

The fact is one of us is a convicted felon and now spends his life on an internet message board railing on brown people and poor people as the reason that his life is a steaming turd and the other person is me.
From lies about your intelligence, back to prison, then to racism and finally back to outright lies.

Yup, you're a leftist.

Go fuck yourself now, k?

More prison talk.

From lies about your intelligence, back to prison, then to racism and finally back to outright lies.

Yup, you're a leftist.

Criminals supporting criminals, yup you're a traitor/Republican.

Go fuck yourself now, k?

More prison talk.

Yup, you're a leftist.

The proper term is ex-convict not criminal. Criminal implies current illegal activity.

So much for 123 huh...

More prison talk.

Yup, you're a leftist.

The proper term is ex-convict not criminal. Criminal implies current illegal activity.

So much for 123 huh...

Maybe you should try learning what the term checks and balances means now since you're so keen on the definition of terms all of a sudden.

More prison talk.

Yup, you're a leftist.

So much for 123 huh...

Maybe you should try learning what the term checks and balances means now since you're so keen on the definition of terms all of a sudden.
And we have come full circle.

Shallow as a puddle...

Why the excitement?

You're confused...

Hillary wasn't elected.

(Never mind , just something else Trump and Hillary have in common)

It's almost as if you don't have the ability to use your brain to form rational, independent thoughts.

Of course, anyone disagreeing with you is incapable of independent thought.

You might want to think that through more

Way to get an early start on explaining away losses at the voting booth by your party! What a great party loyalist you are

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Leftard makes Pelosi look sane.

Ahh, my little statist buddy came into the thread just to get my attention.

How cute!

upload_2018-9-7_8-5-21.jpeg

Forum List

Back