Why America is NOT the greatest country in the world, anymore.

Greatest country in the world is subjective and mostly regurgitated by its citizens. Also maybe by those seeking to enter the country in order to gain residence.

I wonder if republicans believe " that America is great" when Biden is the president.

Last edited:

Why America is NOT the greatest country in the world, anymore​

1719252785156.png

Greatest country in the world is subjective and mostly regurgitated by its citizens. Also maybe by those seeking to enter the country in order to gain residence.

I wonder if republicans believe " that America is great" when Biden is the president.

In my younger days, it certainly was the greatest country in the world. We led the world, other countries revered America and strove to be like it. But somewhere in the last 50 years, it's gone to crap.

In my younger days, it certainly was the greatest country in the world. We led the world, other countries revered America and strove to be like it. But somewhere in the last 50 years, it's gone to crap.
We have to make most of our products here again. And that means we will pay more and have a smaller government. Not going to happen at this point. We can try though.

This is old news; the United States hasn't been the greatest country in the world for its own citizenry for decades.
It is the greatest country in the world for giving away its citizens money to foreign entities.

Do you know what MAGA means? Trump will finish the job.

oh is this the guy who started a riot because he could not accept that he was rejected.

Invading the capitol is what makes America great.

Just ask those in jail. With any luck Trump will be joining them.

MAGA means it is great when thing go are way.

So is America Great when we dumped Trump and gave Biden the gavel.?

Getting rid of Trump is what makes America better.

oh is this the guy who started a riot because he could not accept that he was rejected.

Invading the capitol is what makes America great.

Just ask those in jail. With any luck Trump will be joining them.

MAGA means it is great when thing go are way.

So is America Great when we dumped Trump and gave Biden the gavel.?

Getting rid of Trump is what makes America better.
You obviously haven't gotten rid of Trump. He's still bunching up your panties.

Do you know what MAGA means? Trump will finish the job.

I don't think you are old enough to remember when America WAS the greatest country on the Earth. But here goes a bit of history although I expect you to claim it's either false or fake news.

Almost all the great things in our lives today comes from that time period. The Dams, the power structures, the great oceanic shipping, the Interstate and even the Microwave. And yes, we did make mistakes but overall we were Great.

You can't figure out the GOP Plank of today except it, whatever the orange guy says. but in 1956, the GOP was great and here is a short version of it's Plank. I won't give you the full thing but you may wish to read

Republican Party Platform of 1956

Now, let's put it side by side with the 2014 Republican Plank.
aagop-platform.jpg

Now for a really great man.

Now a bit of history of your MAGA. In 1958, an extreme right wing group was created called the John Birch Society. Because the Generals and Eisenhower refused to recognize them, they began a hate campaign claiming that Eisenhower and the Generals were all Communists. Rather than me going on about what it is, let's let the founder explain it to you.

It this sounds a lot like MAGA, it is exactly where MAGA came from.

To give you some idea about where MAGA ended up sounding like this, remember, one of the founding and financial supporting members was Fred Trump. Yes, Donald J Trump was raised in a JBS household. But here is a tidbit of information, the core of the JBS, you must be successful, white and able to financially support the JBS. And you must be White.

A historian details how a secretive, extremist group radicalized the American right

But in 1962, Willian F. Buckely openly posted not so flattering articles on the JBS. In fact, Buckely was the driving force that allowed the GOP to run them off. They weren't pro conservative , they were only anti communism in a rabid way.

I was one of the originating members of the Tea Party. It had some grand ideals. But not long after it was formed, the JBS took it over and then used that to take over the GOP.

Now we look at today's JBS.

If any of this looks familiar, it's not new. It actually goes back to 1953 under McCarthy who destroyed himself. And before DJT, the JBS was already recognize as a cult. It's the old conspiracy driven JBS just relabeled and it's still a cult.
\
\

I don't think you are old enough to remember when America WAS the greatest country on the Earth. But here goes a bit of history although I expect you to claim it's either false or fake news.

Almost all the great things in our lives today comes from that time period. The Dams, the power structures, the great oceanic shipping, the Interstate and even the Microwave. And yes, we did make mistakes but overall we were Great.

You can't figure out the GOP Plank of today except it, whatever the orange guy says. but in 1956, the GOP was great and here is a short version of it's Plank. I won't give you the full thing but you may wish to read

Republican Party Platform of 1956

Now, let's put it side by side with the 2014 Republican Plank.
aagop-platform.jpg

Now for a really great man.

Now a bit of history of your MAGA. In 1958, an extreme right wing group was created called the John Birch Society. Because the Generals and Eisenhower refused to recognize them, they began a hate campaign claiming that Eisenhower and the Generals were all Communists. Rather than me going on about what it is, let's let the founder explain it to you.

It this sounds a lot like MAGA, it is exactly where MAGA came from.

To give you some idea about where MAGA ended up sounding like this, remember, one of the founding and financial supporting members was Fred Trump. Yes, Donald J Trump was raised in a JBS household. But here is a tidbit of information, the core of the JBS, you must be successful, white and able to financially support the JBS. And you must be White.

A historian details how a secretive, extremist group radicalized the American right

But in 1962, Willian F. Buckely openly posted not so flattering articles on the JBS. In fact, Buckely was the driving force that allowed the GOP to run them off. They weren't pro conservative , they were only anti communism in a rabid way.

I was one of the originating members of the Tea Party. It had some grand ideals. But not long after it was formed, the JBS took it over and then used that to take over the GOP.

Now we look at today's JBS.

If any of this looks familiar, it's not new. It actually goes back to 1953 under McCarthy who destroyed himself. And before DJT, the JBS was already recognize as a cult. It's the old conspiracy driven JBS just relabeled and it's still a cult.
\
\

I see you're even less adept at history than math. Tell us again how America has been a republic for over 300 years. When you explain that, then you can move on to your historical expertise.

LOL

I see you're even less adept at history than math. Tell us again how America has been a republic for over 300 years. When you explain that, then you can move on to your historical expertise.

LOL

Okay, stupid, rounded up. The exact figure is 248 years. So you believe you found a gotcha and have no other way of dealing with what I posted by resorting to that. Well, JBS Baby MAGAt, your days of your belief that you are in power are coming to an end just like it did 2 times in the past when the GOP finally woke up and sent your bunch packing.

Over 300 years is rounding up? Are you black?

Nope, I would qualify for membership in your JBS except I have an IQ above that of a turnup like you have. More and more are learning that your bunch is just plain stupid and always have been in a cult even back in the days before MAGA was coined to hide the fact you are part of a John Birch Society Cult.

We have to make most of our products here again. And that means we will pay more and have a smaller government. Not going to happen at this point. We can try though.

That is a conservative approach and I agree with it. It's been a conservative approach since 1952. But the MAGAts have allow the cray-cra to overshadow the goodness that Republicans used to do.

Nope, I would qualify for membership in your JBS except I have an IQ above that of a turnup like you have. More and more are learning that your bunch is just plain stupid and always have been in a cult even back in the days before MAGA was coined to hide the fact you are part of a John Birch Society Cult.
You have an IQ greater than a turnup? Maybe, maybe not.

What difference does it make if America is not the greatest country in the world anymore?

So long as you and yours are happy and content, that’s all that matters.

Forum List

Back