Why are ANTIFABLM riots good, but peaceful Canadian Trucker protest bad

The real truckers were peaceful until they weren't peaceful by defying the law. Some moved their trucks and kept their trucks, but some didn't move their trucks and no longer have a truck.

The truckers openly admitted that their protest was hijacked by violent and extremist elements that had stockpiled guns and ammunition, but the truckers didn't have the sense to separate themselves from the extreme rightists.

I sincerely hope that you Americans finally get your own trucker protest in Washington, so you can support truckers again!

I wonder if the Biden regime would allow them to get into Washington, D.C?

It could become a massive protest against government that could be taken over and led by Trump!

Now that would be something for the US military to try it's hand at putting down!!

The real truckers were peaceful until they weren't peaceful by defying the law. Some moved their trucks and kept their trucks, but some didn't move their trucks and no longer have a truck.

The truckers openly admitted that their protest was hijacked by violent and extremist elements that had stockpiled guns and ammunition, but the truckers didn't have the sense to separate themselves from the extreme rightists.

I sincerely hope that you Americans finally get your own trucker protest in Washington, so you can support truckers again!

I wonder if the Biden regime would allow them to get into Washington, D.C?

It could become a massive protest against government that could be taken over and led by Trump!

Now that would be something for the US military to try it's hand at putting down!!

Just being in defiance of the law doesn't mean you aren't peaceful, that's the whole concept of civil disobedience.

All those guns and ammo, and no one shot....What fucking bullshit.

Jerk of fantasies of soldiers shooting protesters, maybe you should move to North Korea you Maoist soi boi.

Why are ANTIFABLM riots good, but peaceful Canadian Trucker protest bad​

:desk: Easy.
  1. The leftwing Floyd riots were feel-good do-nothing protests that just gave the leftwing media lots of good leftwing things to talk about.
  2. The Canadian trucker protest actually brought the leftwing Canadian government to its knees making them look bad and harming their economy.

Last edited:
Just being in defiance of the law doesn't mean you aren't peaceful, that's the whole concept of civil disobedience.

All those guns and ammo, and no one shot....What fucking bullshit.

Jerk of fantasies of soldiers shooting protesters, maybe you should move to North Korea you Maoist soi boi.
What on earth could you be on about? Your rage is making you crazy marty. Get your thoughts together and try again maybe?

1. The leftwing Floyd riots were feel-good do-nothing protests that just gave the leftwing media lots of good leftwing things to talk about.
  2. The Canadian trucker protest actually brought the leftwing Canadian government to its knees making them, look bad and harming their economy.
Some do think that Trudeau allowed them to protest a little too long. I'm still a bit divided on that question. Although I have no doubt that he shouldn't have acted with the military on the same first day!
We can at least agree that would amount to fascism putting down a peaceful protest. (in Washington)

2. The Canadian trucker protest actually brought the leftwing Canadian government to its knees making them, look bad and harming their economy.

Definitely a big part of it.

Its amazing how anyone with a brain can say Trucker protest bad and ANTIFABLM RIOTS AND MURDERS ARE GOOD.

Its amazing how anyone with a brain can say Trucker protest bad and ANTIFABLM RIOTS AND MURDERS ARE GOOD.

The trucker protest actually STOOD for something, something good that should be important to all people.

The Floyd antifablm protests were just about democrats jerking off claiming police were bad to cover for the fact that most blacks bring bad police attention on themselves.

Forum List

Back