why are big cities more liberal

I wanna hear your reasons why. What is the main reason ?

1. they're more diverse, so generally more tolerant.
2. they have to work together more
3. bigger problems requiring bigger solutions
4. more population to provide infrastructure and services for
5. greater numbers of more educated people and more access to culture as well as large working class and poorer populations.

Pub dupe, pub dupe, pub dupe. STFU already, you broken record.

Shove it up your azz, moron, it is THE story of the last 30 years...google it and read the book! Look for the book "series". tyvm, CHUMP. LOL
You're a mentally handicapped jack ass. You are the biggest CHUMP on this entire message board, and not to mention you are the most vocabulary challenged subhuman troglodyte asshole libtard on the planet. Fucking hack.

Kill yourself, your welfare check needs to go to someone worth keeping alive.

Pubdupes morph into haters when cornered- LOL. Read something, change the channel.:cuckoo::eusa_liar::lol:

Start with my sig- all fact, dimwit/bumkin....

Last edited:
I wanna hear your reasons why. What is the main reason ?

1. they're more diverse, so generally more tolerant.
2. they have to work together more
3. bigger problems requiring bigger solutions
4. more population to provide infrastructure and services for
5. greater numbers of more educated people and more access to culture as well as large working class and poorer populations.

Good recovery for the OP. Still there are problems. It's not just the cities that are 'diverse,' but in recent years suburbs too. Funny that the 'new guy in town' has been able to make the transition better than the old guard, with their years of practice. Oh yeah, the old guard way was to bribe, most suburbs work on education front.

Infrastructure is an issue form many suburbs, not just cities. Indeed, in many areas jobs in suburbs exceed those in major cities. Still those suburbs, at least in IL don''t go first to DC, but first county, then state.

Shove it up your azz, moron, it is THE story of the last 30 years...google it and read the book! Look for the book "series". tyvm, CHUMP. LOL
You're a mentally handicapped jack ass. You are the biggest CHUMP on this entire message board, and not to mention you are the most vocabulary challenged subhuman troglodyte asshole libtard on the planet. Fucking hack.

Pubdupes morph into haters when cornered- LOL. Read something, change the channel.:cuckoo::eusa_liar::lol:

Start with my sig- all fact, dimwit/bumkin....

Lol! This retard thinks repeating the words " pub dupes" somehow backs someone into a corner. Too funny! Franco the chest slapper has jokes!

Quite the opposite. Cities are run top down. Smaller suburbs, villages are run bottom up. The people know what they need, just have to figure out how to pay for it. They tend not to run to the federal government on the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd attempt to get something done.

you must have missed my point. Let's take zoning and land use planning: Governments in densely populated areas are much more involved in zoning and land use restrictions. That's because people living in more densely populated areas have a greater need for an established set of community norms related to the issue.

They do? Since when? Groupthink shit again? Putting one group over another and thier lives? Rural people count for_________________?

Pretty damned elitist view Karl.

You really are this dumb, aren't ya? YES, Thomas- more densely populated areas require more community decision around issues such as land use. This is self-evident to anyone with a double digit IQ. IF there are 10 miles between me and my nearest neighbor, I naturally have less concern about how my neighbor uses his or her land than if I'm 10 feet away.

Unbelievable stupidity, but par for the course for two-step.

Rural people don't know so many other types of people, are more ignorant, racist, Republican. Charming but careless, their hate and fear of the other is just below the surface. And I live there, see sig pp4. Very open to Pub mythology and divisionary propaganda. Pub DUPES.

"Rural Republicanism" is fine for local stuff, but OMG...

Do you think that maybe when you post things that babies say that it is a reflection that you are a baby?

Last edited:
Quite the opposite. Cities are run top down. Smaller suburbs, villages are run bottom up. The people know what they need, just have to figure out how to pay for it. They tend not to run to the federal government on the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd attempt to get something done.

you must have missed my point. Let's take zoning and land use planning: Governments in densely populated areas are much more involved in zoning and land use restrictions. That's because people living in more densely populated areas have a greater need for an established set of community norms related to the issue.

Actually, the 'people' have little ability to input ideas in the cities, I didn't miss your point. As I said, government including projects are implemented upon the inhabitants.

So all those zoning and land use policies weren't written by elected officials accountable to the people who live there?

Which cities are these?

If we used your logic me saying he is not a chump means he is not a chump
Perhaps you should realize that you add nothing to the discussion and simply insult people meaning you are a chump

Actually, the 'people' have little ability to input ideas in the cities, I didn't miss your point. As I said, government including projects are implemented upon the inhabitants.

So all those zoning and land use policies weren't written by elected officials accountable to the people who live there?

Which cities are these?

Of course they were, whether necessary or not! That's the problem.

more racist whites tend to stay away from minorities so they tend leave the cities to be with more whites

Oh sure....What is your opinion of the suburbanization of America during the 1940's thru the 1970's?
I suppose your pat oversimplification is "white racism"?

Which cities are these?

Of course they were, whether necessary or not! That's the problem.

if the people who elected these officials thought the policies were not necessary, they would vote people into office that would repeal them.

Because living in more densely populated areas requires more community decision making with regards to land use and caring for community members.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Isn't that so kumbaya.

No, it's a simple fact. When your neighbor's house is close enough to burn yours down when it catches on fire, you understand the need for a community-financed fire department.

more racist whites tend to stay away from minorities so they tend leave the cities to be with more whites

Oh sure....What is your opinion of the suburbanization of America during the 1940's thru the 1970's?
I suppose your pat oversimplification is "white racism"?
well, it WAS partly white racism - blacks weren't allowed to live in many of those suburbs and were denied access to the government-sponsored mortgage entities.

People with more exposure to those who are different are generally more tolerant.

Cities have more educated people.

Those would be my guesses.

I chuckle at the generalizations from the left.
The assumption that educated people live in cities and therefore the suburbs and rural areas are reserved for the "uneducated".....Hogwash.

I think it's the reverse. People who live outside of cities are more conservative. It makes sense. If your nearest neighbor is half a mile away, it's easy to live your life in a bubble where your only concerns are your concerns.

How s that the reverse of people in big cities being liberal?

You're an idiot.

:cuckoo:

Simple.

Liberal is normal. Conservative is not.

You can believe that if it makes you feel better.
With a mere 20% of Americans polled after the 2010 elections labeling themselves as "liberal", the facts do not support your opinion.

Forum List

Back