Why are black activist agitators showing up in WI to protest the Rittenhouse verdict?

Kicking a kid in the face, hitting over the head with a skateboard, and shoving an illegal gun in his face is "peaceful"?

Oh I forgot, you are a Dimtard. You think burning cities and looting is peaceful. :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

There were no such actions in the OP's video.

Are you referring to the video of the night that Rittenhouse murdered the protesters?

If so, you're an idiot because we're discussing the video in the OP.

If not, then you're a lying bag of shit.

The moron prosecutor said he lost it when he simply showed up with a gun.

You clowns need to get your bullshit straight.

No, the prosecutor cited the law, which says that:

1. It's illegal to point a gun at anyone.

2. You lose the right to claim self defense if you provoke the confrontation.

3. When Rittenhouse pointed his gun at people he provoked the confrontation.

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!

How the fuck was he supposed to defend himself, point the buttstock at them?!?

Got-dammit you libeoridals are some of the funniest muthafuckahs around! :laughing0301:

Nobody was threatening Rittenhouse when he started pointing his gun at people.

No, the prosecutor cited the law, which says that:

1. It's illegal to point a gun at anyone.

2. You lose the right to claim self defense if you provoke the confrontation.

3. When Rittenhouse pointed his gun at people he provoked the confrontation.
Hey Dumbass, it's too easy to prove you are a lying sack of shit.

"You lose the right to self-defense when you're the one who brought the gun," assistant district attorney Thomas Binger told the jury in his closing arguments on Monday.

"You lose the right to self-defense when you're the one who brought the gun," assistant district attorney Thomas Binger told the jury in his closing arguments on Monday.

That is an incorrect statement of law and he should be disbarred and executed for saying it.

The "prosecution" witness that torpedoed their case testified to the contrary.
Wow, you just make this stuff up.

Rittenhouse testified that he was pointing his gun at people before the confrontation with Rosenbaum started.

Yes, he said that, but he also made the points that I summarized.

Stop cherry picking.

Yes, he said that, but he also made the points that I summarized.

Stop cherry picking.
You claimed he cited a law. Nowhere in my link did he do that.

He said exactly what I claimed he said.

You claimed he cited a law. Nowhere in my link did he do that.

He said exactly what I claimed he said.

I couldn't care what your link cherry-picked.

I watched most of the prosecutor's 2 1/2 hour summary, and he definitely said what I summarized.

Perhaps you should watch his whole statement before you continue your BULLSHIT.

I couldn't care what your link cherry-picked.

I watched most of the prosecutor's 2 1/2 hour summary, and he definitely said what I summarized.

Perhaps you should watch his whole statement before you continue your BULLSHIT.
Feel free to bring a link for the first time in your life.

I didn't make up shit....The fascist goon "medic" testified that Kyle didn't shoot him, until he drew and attempted to point his pistol.

Self-defense...Suck it, loser.

That was the third person Rittenhouse shot. Rittenhouse was pointing his gun at people before the first shooting.

That was the third person Rittenhouse shot. Rittenhouse was pointing his gun at people before the first shooting.
And you think that gives some felon the right to bash him in the head with a skateboard, right?

Feel free to bring a link for the first time in your life.

Here ya go dumbass:

"when the defendant originally arrives at that scene the first thing you see him do is drop the fire extinguisher and point his weapon at people, and then the chase occurs right after that."

"Under Wisconsin law you’re not allowed to run around and point your gun at people. This is the provocation. This is what starts this incident. The defendant rushes in and immediately points the gun. "

"And one of the things to keep in mind is that when the defendant provokes the incident, he loses the right to self defense. You cannot claim self defense against a danger you create. That’s critical, right here. If your the one who is threatening others, you lose the right to claim self defense."

Here the full transcript:

SUCK IT UP LOSER!!!!!!

:abgg2q.jpg:

Because they're communist and Rittenhouse dared to stand up to their violence and bullcrap. It is that simple.

Blacks are tools to be used to push their narrative but it is a whole lot bigger then that.
Rittenhouse dared to stand up to their violence and bullcrap. and that is somthing even the Kenosha Police would not do. Someone want to tell me why the police stood down during the riots?

Forum List

Back