Why are Democrats whining about the GOP removing people from committees??

It's the old rules for thee but not for me mindset very common in politics from all parties.

Swallwell was removed because he is a liar and consorted with a ChiCom spy.
Consorted?? the stupid Democrat fool f..........
R.660ffdd36f3383d4d2180888bd4e6492

Ow!! Wife said I'm not allowed to be crude in the Politics forum......BUT HE DID!!!

Greg

MTG should have been removed from Congress for threatening other House members. She asked Donald Trump for a pardon for her part in the Insurrection. You don't ask for a pardon unless you know you've committed a crime.

Pelosi could not possibly seat members of the House who were being asked for testimony by the Committee, or under investigation by the D0J. Jim Jordan and Paul Gossar are both and Kevin McCarthy knew that when he appointed them. Their appointment was made to deflect from their own involvement in the plan.

Eric Swallwell is being removed for petty vengence.

This is why the Republicans will never hold the House, and lose the White House in 2024. It's why you lost in 2020. None of this has anything to do with working on behalf of the people or helping them.
Republicans have no interest in the people at all.
LMAO

so you think Democrats have been “working on behalf of the people”?

What about all of those investigations and such that they’ve pushed nonstop for the past 6 years?? Now suddenly investigating the opposition is bad? It’s all the democrats seem to do.

MTG should have been removed from Congress for threatening other House members. She asked Donald Trump for a pardon for her part in the Insurrection. You don't ask for a pardon unless you know you've committed a crime.

Pelosi could not possibly seat members of the House who were being asked for testimony by the Committee, or under investigation by the D0J. Jim Jordan and Paul Gossar are both and Kevin McCarthy knew that when he appointed them. Their appointment was made to deflect from their own involvement in the plan.

Eric Swallwell is being removed for petty vengence.

This is why the Republicans will never hold the House, and lose the White House in 2024. It's why you lost in 2020. None of this has anything to do with working on behalf of the people or helping them.
Republicans have no interest in the people at all.
Move to Chicago slum for a year and then let us know how much Democrats work on behalf of "The People".

Because they were threatening Democrat members with physical violence. If I was the target, I would have beaten the snot out of these 2 Republicans if they threatened me. What Republicans are doing is revenge. They are crooked and abusing their authority.
Revenge for what, BB? Oh, wait...you must mean revenge for what the Democrats already DID! When will you liberals grasp the concept that what goes around comes around? Every time you get a taste of your own medicine you start whining like little babies.

Forum List

Back