🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Are Dems Scared Of Fox News?

The point is - CNN and MSNBC do not include many conservatives in their debates and roundtables

Which is the point of this thread - Fox presents both sides and has many libs on to voice thier opinion

Well I provided evidence to the contrary that "Fox presents both sides" and you said "well the other news networks slant left"

Prove to me they slant left.

Show me the ratio of Conservatives to Liberals on the other networks, show me the bias, PROVE to me that there are MORE Liberals than Conservatives on the other networks.

Dont ignore it.

dont post one more thing until you answer the question. its pretty simple.

Dont come out with some lame roundabout baloney that you 'said' there were more so that proves it.

I want to see numbers.

I want to see links.

I want to see evidence to back up what you stated.

PROVE THAT THERE ARE MORE LIBERALS ON THE OTHER NEWS NETWORKS.

Dont just count the liberals and say "there"

I want you to count the conservatives.

And dont bother to spin this and say "the libs wont take my baloney opiniated evidence as fact cause they're libs."

its not gonna fly.

Just back up what you say.

Prove it with FACTUAL EVIDENCE

REAL NUMBERS

AND LINKS.

DO IT OR SHUT UP.

Why is the evidence to support Fox news being biased always supported by immediately pointing fingers at op-eds?

Does the actual reported news show a conservative bias? I don't see it.

But then, I really don't see a liberal bias on reported news at CNN.

In today's information age, it seems to me anyone that veered too from the facts while reporting news would get hammered pretty hard by their own networks; who, would in turn take it in the shorts from the viewers.

I watch both. each may have something the other does not pertaining to the same event.

anyone that veered too from the facts while reporting news would get hammered pretty hard by their own networks;

What about Mr Moody's Memos?

Into Fallujah: It's called Operation Vigilant Resolve and it began Monday morning (NY time) with the US and Iraqi military surrounding Fallujah. We will cover this hour by hour today, explaining repeatedly why it is happening. It won't be long before some people start to decry the use of "excessive force". We won't be among that group (4/4/04).

The events in Iraq Tuesday are going to be the top story, unless and until something else (or worse) happens. Err on the side of doing too much Iraq rather than not enough. Do not fall into the easy trap of mourning the loss of US lives and asking out loud why are we there? The US is in Iraq to help a country brutalized for 30 years protect the gains made by Operation Iraqi Freedom and set it on the path to democracy. Some people in Iraq don't want that to happen. That is why American GIs are dying. And what we should remind our viewers (4/6/04).

If, as promised, the coalition decides to take Fallujah back by force, it will not be for lack of opportunities for the terrorists holed up there to negotiate. Let's not get lost in breast-beating about the sadness of the loss of life. They had a chance (4/22/04).

[Th]e president is doing something that few of his predecessors dared undertake: [pu]tting the US case for mideast peace to an Arab summit. It's a distinctly [sk]eptical crowd that Bush faces. His political courage and tactical cunning ar[e] [wo]rth noting in our reporting through the day (6/3/03).

[Th]e tax cut passed last night by the Senate, though less than half what Bush [or]iginally proposed, contains some important victories for the administration. [Th]e DC crew will parse the bill and explain how it will fatten -- marginally - [yo]ur wallet (5/22/03).

http://mediamatters.org/items/200407140002

These seem like instructions on how to present the news?

Or at least how Moody wanted the news to be viewed within the organization.

Into Fallujah: It's called Operation Vigilant Resolve and it began Monday morning (NY time) with the US and Iraqi military surrounding Fallujah. We will cover this hour by hour today, explaining repeatedly why it is happening. It won't be long before some people start to decry the use of "excessive force". We won't be among that group (4/4/04).

The events in Iraq Tuesday are going to be the top story, unless and until something else (or worse) happens. Err on the side of doing too much Iraq rather than not enough. Do not fall into the easy trap of mourning the loss of US lives and asking out loud why are we there? The US is in Iraq to help a country brutalized for 30 years protect the gains made by Operation Iraqi Freedom and set it on the path to democracy. Some people in Iraq don't want that to happen. That is why American GIs are dying. And what we should remind our viewers (4/6/04).

If, as promised, the coalition decides to take Fallujah back by force, it will not be for lack of opportunities for the terrorists holed up there to negotiate. Let's not get lost in breast-beating about the sadness of the loss of life. They had a chance (4/22/04).

[Th]e president is doing something that few of his predecessors dared undertake: [pu]tting the US case for mideast peace to an Arab summit. It's a distinctly [sk]eptical crowd that Bush faces. His political courage and tactical cunning ar[e] [wo]rth noting in our reporting through the day (6/3/03).

[Th]e tax cut passed last night by the Senate, though less than half what Bush [or]iginally proposed, contains some important victories for the administration. [Th]e DC crew will parse the bill and explain how it will fatten -- marginally - [yo]ur wallet (5/22/03).

And you are under the impression that other news agencies do not do the same thing?

Why is the evidence to support Fox news being biased always supported by immediately pointing fingers at op-eds?

But then, I really don't see a liberal bias on reported news at CNN.

In today's information age, it seems to me anyone that veered too from the facts while reporting news would get hammered pretty hard by their own networks; who, would in turn take it in the shorts from the viewers.

I watch both. each may have something the other does not pertaining to the same event.

when they have those Fox and Friends morning shows that play opposite Today, for example, the panel members often use the now famous "some people say" phrase to precede an obvious editorial comment disguised as them merely reporting what "some people" are saying, never once revealing that the "some people" are the Faux News editorial board.

Id like to see the memos from CNN or MSNBC.

You and me both. I'm sure they are out there, but there are far more Fox News haters working to discredit them than there are CNN or MSNBC haters. Much like liberals are working more fervently to find the dirt on neocons (not that it takes much work). One day it will again be in vogue for the neocons to do the same to the liberals. So goes the circle of politics.

when they have those Fox and Friends morning shows that play opposite Today, for example, the panel members often use the now famous "some people say" phrase to precede an obvious editorial comment disguised as them merely reporting what "some people" are saying, never once revealing that the "some people" are the Faux News editorial board.

Anyone that watches that grabass game "Fox and Friends" and calls it news deserves to believe it. of course, I think the same of Today and any of those talk shows diguised as news.

And you would prefer these comments to say what?

What you're basically saying that I'm seeing is, because they don't report events in a manner that suits your political preference, they are "right wing" and wrong.

ABC Producer: "Bush Makes Me Sick"
Posted by Michael M. Bates on March 23, 2006 - 15:30.
According to today's Drudge Report, the executive producer of the weekend edition of "Good Morning America," John Green, sent an email in which he flatly states, "Bush makes me sick."

The producer went on to write, "If he uses the 'mixed messages' line one more time, I'm going to puke." Drudge cites the comment of a Green friend: "John feels so badly about this email. He is a straight shooter and great producer who is always fair. That said, he deeply regrets the sentiment expressed in the email and the embarrassment it causes ABC News."

No doubt Green deeply regrets the embarrassment to ABC News. Once again, here's evidence of the bias permeating much of the mainstream media.

But I question if the producer regrets the sentiment expressed in his e-mail. My guess is that he much more deeply regrets the sentiment being made public.

http://newsbusters.org/node/4587

and Hillary makes Hannity and Rush "sick".

big fucking deal.

Busm makes ME sick.... as far as I am concerned, any American who is NOT sick of this terrible dull incurious moronic president needs a slap in the face.

and Hillary makes Hannity and Rush "sick".

big fucking deal.

Busm makes ME sick.... as far as I am concerned, any American who is NOT sick of this terrible dull incurious moronic president needs a slap in the face.

Anytime Sean and Rush pint out what Hillary actually says and believes it makes libs sick

Is this MM's version of liberal tolerance and acceptance of other views : "any American who is NOT sick of this terrible dull incurious moronic president needs a slap in the face."

Nothing like a warm and fuzzy liberal

Anytime Sean and Rush pint out what Hillary actually says and believes it makes libs sick

Is this MM's version of liberal tolerance and acceptance of other views : "any American who is NOT sick of this terrible dull incurious moronic president needs a slap in the face."

Nothing like a warm and fuzzy liberal

nothing like a koolaid soaked, parrot with bush jim dripping from his beak and his ass.

my point was...who cares if a Bush makes a man in a news organization sick? he makes LOTS of people sick....there is no big story here.

you ever gonna retract that silly bullshit about our 60% decrease in casualties, by the way?

Forum List

Back