🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Are Dems Scared Of Fox News?

RSR

Show me the ratio of Conservatives to Liberals on the other networks, show me the bias, PROVE to me that there are MORE Liberals than Conservatives on the other networks.

I want to see numbers.

I want to see links.

I want to see evidence to back up what you stated.

PROVE THAT THERE ARE MORE LIBERALS ON THE OTHER NEWS NETWORKS.
Just back up what you say.

Prove it with FACTUAL EVIDENCE

REAL NUMBERS

AND LINKS.

DO IT OR SHUT UP.

STILL WAITING..........

What you're basically saying that I'm seeing is, because they don't report events in a manner that suits your political preference, they are "right wing" and wrong.

Im gonna quote Bob McChesney on this one. (Founder of the Free Press)

This is in regards to the studies I quoted earlier.

"The research shows a very high correlation in the case of Fox news, with people watching it, having a very confused notion of the world on one hand, especially of foreign policy in the middle east, and also being strongly supportive of the government.......

....If you're any self respecting journalist, if you're told that the more people that consume your media the less they'll know about the subject, and the more they'll support government policy. Thats exactly worst thing any journalist would want to hear, or should want to hear."

I use RSR as a case in point.

did RSR ever respond to the PROGRAMMING of fox vs the PROGRAMMING at msnbc?

can we seperate GUESTS that bounce between networks according to who needs a talking head and compare the actual SHOWS on each?

who on fox is a liberal like Joe Scarborough and Tucker are conservatives and has a show that is not shared with big H sean hannity?

come on, RSR.. spare me the usual troll schtick.. you can DO eeet!

Im gonna quote Bob McChesney on this one. (Founder of the Free Press)

This is in regards to the studies I quoted earlier.

"The research shows a very high correlation in the case of Fox news, with people watching it, having a very confused notion of the world on one hand, especially of foreign policy in the middle east, and also being strongly supportive of the government.......

....If you're any self respecting journalist, if you're told that the more people that consume your media the less they'll know about the subject, and the more they'll support government policy. Thats exactly worst thing any journalist would want to hear, or should want to hear."

I use RSR as a case in point.

And I will use myself to counter. I've seen much of the world. I was military dependent the first 16 years of my life, and after a 4 year break was in the military myself for 20. Not many places I haven't been.

The US itself, not just Fox News, has a skewed view of the world. The world on the other hand, has a skewed view of the US.

Within the US, both right and left have a skewed view of the US. Everything is based on perception of the viewer. The perception of the viewer is based on the perception of journalists, who may or may not reflect to a degree the viewpoints of those who sign the paychecks.

Challenge yourself. Watch the news on both CNN and Fox. You aren't looking for political bias. You are looking for solid facts that are common to both reports. The more sources you add, and the more the facts common to all come to light, the more educated your opinion will be on the topic.

And honestly, having spent 4 years in journalism, I trust no single source to provide me an unquestionable and unbiased view.

My sole intent in commenting on the topic in general is I, in light of my last, I find it a bit humorous the lengths each side of the political aisle go to discredit one another, to include their news sources.

And I will use myself to counter. I've seen much of the world. I was military dependent the first 16 years of my life, and after a 4 year break was in the military myself for 20. Not many places I haven't been.

The US itself, not just Fox News, has a skewed view of the world. The world on the other hand, has a skewed view of the US.

Within the US, both right and left have a skewed view of the US. Everything is based on perception of the viewer. The perception of the viewer is based on the perception of journalists, who may or may not reflect to a degree the viewpoints of those who sign the paychecks.

Challenge yourself. Watch the news on both CNN and Fox. You aren't looking for political bias. You are looking for solid facts that are common to both reports. The more sources you add, and the more the facts common to all come to light, the more educated your opinion will be on the topic.

And honestly, having spent 4 years in journalism, I trust no single source to provide me an unquestionable and unbiased view.

My sole intent in commenting on the topic in general is I, in light of my last, I find it a bit humorous the lengths each side of the political aisle go to discredit one another, to include their news sources.

The issue is that Fox News boasts They are the number one in news ratings, and that they are "Fair and Balanced"

More people are getting news from FOX than any other news network.

Their slogan is "Fair and Balanced"

A large portion of Americans are watching Fox news network and are under the impression that the views presented and the understandings they are absorbing from Fox News are "Fair and Balanced."

When the evidence done by American agencies that monitor these very things is saying it isn't fair and balanced, in fact it presents a conservative viewpoint.

Which is fine, just dont say that there is no slant when there clearly is.

Its safe to assume that a majority of Fox News viewers arent watching other networks. And that they feel this is legitimate unbiased news.

When it is in fact not.

The issue is that Fox News boasts They are the number one in news ratings, and that they are "Fair and Balanced"

More people are getting news from FOX than any other news network.

Their slogan is "Fair and Balanced"

A large portion of Americans are watching Fox news network and are under the impression that the views presented and the understandings they are absorbing from Fox News are "Fair and Balanced."

When the evidence done by American agencies that monitor these very things is saying it isn't fair and balanced, in fact it presents a conservative viewpoint.

Which is fine, just dont say that there is no slant when there clearly is.

Its safe to assume that a majority of Fox News viewers arent watching other networks. And that they feel this is legitimate unbiased news.

When it is in fact not.

I didn't say there was no slant. I said "I don't see it."

I wonder why these so-called experts don't have anything to say about the liberal slant of network news. That speaks of bias in an dof itself to me.

I will also point out that those people who watch Fox News were not forced to watch it, and in fact, the ones my age grewup with three choices followed by CNN domination for the better part of two decades. Something drove them that way.

Based on my previous post, I am opposed to basing one's opinion on a singular point of view, nor do I see the point of the pot calling the kettle black.

Oh, and RSR is not a product of Fox News ... he's a product of having drank too much Kool-Aid.;)

heheheheh...

Gunny said Perspective!

let me just say that I do watch fox because I find Bill Oreilly very entertaining. Hell, I listen to him and Dennis Miller everyday for the same entertainment. I don't usually agree either him on most things... but it provides great entertainment. I don't watch Kieth Olberman anymore because he seems to be reveling in the mantle of Murrow a bit too much for my tastes. Im sick of Oreilly being the worst person in the world ALL THE TIME. Personally, I can't stand sean hannity and tucker carlson. I dont watch cnn and have never been a fan of glen beck. I owuld rather get news from a myriad of sources on the net than put weight on anything from the talking box anyway.

SO... RSR.... please step up to the plate, sir... I don't fall under your blanket "liberal" stereotype and would LOVE to reply to one of your posts that are not a cookie cutter jab of talking point vitriol.

I wont chase you around this board lookinf gor an answer, dude...

your credibility is in your own hands.

ps...

it was grape FLAVOR aid....

leave the kool-aid man alone.

did RSR ever respond to the PROGRAMMING of fox vs the PROGRAMMING at msnbc?

can we seperate GUESTS that bounce between networks according to who needs a talking head and compare the actual SHOWS on each?

who on fox is a liberal like Joe Scarborough and Tucker are conservatives and has a show that is not shared with big H sean hannity?

come on, RSR.. spare me the usual troll schtick.. you can DO eeet!

On all their programs, they have a equal represetation of libs and conservatives in their debates and discussions

I have listed libs who are PAID Fox News contributers

Still waiting for the list of conservatives on the payroll of CNN and MSNBC

Is it's Hannity fault he creams Alan's sorry liberal ass every night with facts, logic, reason, and truth?

Much like I do you on a daily basis

no..it is Faux's "fault"..they put a blsutery arrogant ultra conservative against a casper milquetoast moderate and claim that they are fair and balanced.

and if you really were "creaming" me in anyone else's mind but your own, you'd have answered the myriad of questions that I have posed to you that have gone noticeabley unanswered. Face it...even conservatives on this site are distancing themselves from you because you are such an embarrassment to your cause.

no..it is Faux's "fault"..they put a blsutery arrogant ultra conservative against a casper milquetoast moderate and claim that they are fair and balanced.

Now Alan is a moderate? :lol:

Next you post all the libs on Fox are "moderates"

I suppose the libs are having a difficult time finding all those paid conservatives on CNN and MSNBC

Well I provided evidence to the contrary that "Fox presents both sides" and you said "well the other news networks slant left"

Prove to me they slant left.

Show me the ratio of Conservatives to Liberals on the other networks, show me the bias, PROVE to me that there are MORE Liberals than Conservatives on the other networks.

Dont ignore it.

I want to see numbers.

I want to see links.

I want to see evidence to back up what you stated.

PROVE THAT THERE ARE MORE LIBERALS ON THE OTHER NEWS NETWORKS.

Just back up what you say.

Prove it with FACTUAL EVIDENCE

REAL NUMBERS

AND LINKS.

DO IT OR SHUT UP.

STILL WAITING.

Forum List

Back