Why are Illegals given driver licenses?

It doesn’t.

Many, many foreign citizens are here legally and have drivers licenses
They don’t vote

Conservative Fantasy
But because of the system set up by the libs like you, they CAN get away with it. The article shows how. Automatic registration to all those with licenses, whether they are citizens, non-citizens, or illegals.

The point is that the system of automatically registering to vote people who have drivers licenses allows people who should not be voting - non-citizens and illegals alike - to vote.

On this I agree, illegals and non-citizens shouldn't be registered to vote. However you are incorrect that the system "automatically" registered people to vote. It doesn't.

It allows for an online application, the Registration doesn't occur until the application is approved by Election Officials.

This would be prevented if the Dems weren’t blocking a bill to ensure voters are actually entitled to vote. They WANT illegals to vote because most of them are lowlifes who need public assistance, and will this vote for the Dems.

This would be eliminated if we eliminated the current model of "voter registration".

WW

You doubt that I have spent years working on CANDUs? You doubt that I know where to by smoked salmon on Queens steet or that I have had a sushi pizza. How about that unground city, I aint been there?

You seriously display pure stupidity.
Whenever libs can’t refute a point, they go into denial mode or call their opponent a liar. Their tactics are getting soooooo old!

Whenever libs can’t refute a point, they go into denial mode or call their opponent a liar. Their tactics are getting soooooo old!

Did your article linked in the OP reference Illegals or Non-Citizens?

DId you attempt to make the thread about Illegals or Non-Citizens?

WW

On this I agree, illegals and non-citizens shouldn't be registered to vote. However you are incorrect that the system "automatically" registered people to vote. It doesn't.

It allows for an online application, the Registration doesn't occur until the application is approved by Election Officials.

This would be eliminated if we eliminated the current model of "voter registration".

WW
Yes, the system does automatically register them to vote if the state sets up that system. They are in violation of federal law in doing so.

This is why we need more oversight, as would be demanded by the House bill, and which the Dems are blocking - even to the point of shutting shown the government - because they want illegals to vote.

To wit: The DEI airhead has said she would push for every family who never owned a house (becuase they can’t afford it) to be given a house downpayment of $25,000, INCLUDING illegals. She further said she is for giving ALL welfare benefits to illegals as well. Now….who do you think the illegals will vote for?

THIS is why the Dems want illegals in this country, and have imported 10 million of them in the last four years, even though they present an additional risk of raping and murdering, and cause prices to go up on everything from rent to eggs, DEMS NEED THEIR VOTES, AND IF THEY RUIN THE COUNTRY…..OH WELL.

Yes, the system does automatically register them to vote if the state sets up that system. They are in violation of federal law in doing so.

No it doesn't. It's an application that has to go to election officials.

This is why we need more oversight, as would be demanded by the House bill, and which the Dems are blocking - even to the point of shutting shown the government - because they want illegals to vote.

To wit: The DEI airhead has said she would push for every family who never owned a house (becuase they can’t afford it) will be given a house downpayment, INCLUDING illegals. She further said she is for giving ALL welfare benefits to illegals as well. Now….who do you think the illegals will vote for?

THIS is what the Dems want illegals in this country, and have imported 10 million of them in the last four years, even though they present an additional risk of raping and murdering, and cause prices to go up on everything from rent to eggs, DEMS NEED THEIR VOTES, AND IF THEY RUIN THE COUNTRY…..OH WELL.

No what we need to do is eliminate the current voter registration system based on a 1700's British model to one more in line with capabilities today.

WW

They’re lowlifes because they are uneducated, unskilled foreigners who came into our country illegally.
I'm sure white people said the same thing about Jewish refugees trying to get into the US in the 1930's.

And that is what happened here - a lib state set up a system that would allow legals to vote.

What we SHOULD be doing is deport them. We can start with anyone violating driving laws to be sent home. In order to do that, we need to know whether they are here legally, but the lib states are helping the scofflaws hide it.

Except I could think of a dozen scenarios where that would be perfectly acceptable.

What if they have asylum cases pending?
Or if they got an ID when they had a valid work or student permit to be here.

The states shouldn't be in the business of enforcing immigration laws, and neither should municipalities.

Here's the real problem. We have 13 million (yes, it's not that big a number) and 12.7 million legal green card holders in the US, but only 20,000 ICE agents to monitor them all.

Illegals should not be here. Once we re-elected Trump, assuming the Dems don’t assassinate him first, Gd-forbid, we can take the nearly $200 billion these lowlifes are costing honest Americans EVERY YEAR and fortify the border. (You first plug the leak in a boat before bailing out water.) THEN, we can deport every illegal who commits any infraction, including running a red light or speeding, along with his family.
deleting your usual whining crap about how Jews are being picked on,

We have an undocumented problem because we have jobs here Americans don't want to do , but are willing to pay to get done.

Undocumented immigrants create far more in terms of labor and commerce than they cost.

You're a lowlife because you're a racist bigot, filled with fear and hate. How do you know these people are "unskilled" or "uneducated"?? You don't.

I'd take a dozen of them over one like you any day of the week. Arrogant, entitled and stupid is no way to go through life.
Since you love them so much, why don't you petition your government to take ALL of them!

I know that’s the Dems’ plan - get in as many illegal lowlifes who need American taxpayers to support them who will then vote for Dems - but why is it inevitable that these scofflaws get the right to vote?

That’s only if the Dems, so eager to retain rule that they are willing to lower the caliber of the country, win the election.

Sure. And you are so unable to buck your party and business interests to let it happen.

Why is it always someone else’s fault with you Dems? (You’re like that other Dem who said it was the Jews’ own fault that the Muslim terrorist was planning the NYC attack on the Jewish Community Center.)

What has happened is that you Dems have picked your “protected” groups - like Muslims and illegals - and your targeted groups - like businesses and Jews - and any time one of the people in your protected group does something illegal, or downright violent, you blame the targeted group.

Illegals should not be here. Once we re-elected Trump, assuming the Dems don’t assassinate him first, Gd-forbid, we can take the nearly $200 billion these lowlifes are costing honest Americans EVERY YEAR and fortify the border. (You first plug the leak in a boat before bailing out water.) THEN, we can deport every illegal who commits any infraction, including running a red light or speeding, along with his family.

I'm not a (D) so I didn't bother to read your rant.

Your ignorance speaks all.
The average education level of the illegals is lower than the average education level Americans. Thus, they lower the caliber of our country.

You say you’re not a Dem, but every post of your defends illegals. Thus, you are a Dem.

Since you love them so much, why don't you petition your government to take ALL of them!

Canada took in 1.5 million last year, this year and next year. We’re building housing as fast as we can and so should you.

Immigration is fuelling your economic recovery, and ours as well. You still have full employment and 8 million job openings to fill.

Forum List

Back