Why are Lesbians so fat? $1.5M tax money is finding out!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The National Institutes of Health (NIH) has awarded $1.5 million to study biological and social factors for why “three-quarters” of lesbians are obese and why gay males are not, calling it an issue of “high public-health significance."

Feds Spend $1.5 Million to Study Why Lesbians Are Fat | CNS News

And we close the WH to tours???

Some of the toughest sequester spending decisions involve taxpayer-financed research, where funding today can produce huge benefits tomorrow —
but can the government really afford to spend $227,437 to study pictures of animals in National Geographic magazines?
That is one of the 164 grants the National Science Foundation approved last week as it sought to balance its research mission with less funding that means the independent agency will award about 1,000 fewer projects with taxpayer money this year.

Sequester spending: Feds pay $227,000 to study magazine photographs - Washington Times

“In stark contrast, among men, heterosexual males have nearly double the risk of obesity compared to gay males.”

:lol:

Well, AIDS makes you thin, amiright?

Just beatin' the homophobes to it. Relax.

Men admire slim and taut body shapes. If a lesbian is rejecting the male ideal of womanhood, of course she will be overweight. Likewise, the gay male will want to be as slim and muscular as possible.

Women love your insides, men love your outsides.

I'll take my 1.5 mil in tens and twenties, please.

I love when people post things and dont understand it so they ridicule it instead.

Why spend money to study fat carpet munchers? HAR HAR
Why spend money to study pig poop? HAR HAR
Why spend money protecting this Animal? HAR HAR

They never want the answer...the questions crack them up so it must be stupid. Ignorance really is bliss

Men admire slim and taut body shapes. If a lesbian is rejecting the male ideal of womanhood, of course she will be overweight. Likewise, the gay male will want to be as slim and muscular as possible.

Who gives a f...k about that!
IT IS the fact YOUR (well maybe not "YOURS" tax dollars are being spent on this crap!
And we don't have a spending problem???

I love when people post things and dont understand it so they ridicule it instead.

They never want the answer...the questions crack them up so it must be stupid. Ignorance really is bliss

Someone should do a study why some people think the government should be doing these studies.

Study the shit all you want.... the government has ZERO business funding these studies

Simple enough for you??

Study the shit all you want.... the government has ZERO business funding these studies

Simple enough for you??

How do you know without knowing why they are doing the studies in the first place?

Why are Lesbians so fat? $1.5M tax money is finding out!!!

Ya' suppose that might (also) apply, towards....

images

It should be everybody's talking point. It's a gross waste of tax dollars, particularly after we were just warned about the "dire" affects of Sequester.

The fact that you're mocking people for being concerned about government waste puts you in more negative light than the "nutters."

You know its waste without knowing why the study exists in the first place? Amazing...I guess every study is considered waste as long as:
1. you dont understand it and
2. you dont want to understand it

:doubt:

Forum List

Back