why are liberals so afraid of the 1st amendment?

I find it fascinating that someone could mistake an attack on lies as an attack on conservatives.

That reveals much about those who defend the liars. Their whole philosophy is built on sand.

Still waiting for a link to "Soros drones calling for bans on conservative viewpoints". It would be really, really stupid to manufacture bullshit in a topic about right wingers manufacturing bullshit.

Those words inside the quotation marks? They have a meaning. I guess ThinkProgress failed to program you to grasp what quotes are....

Why do they talk so much about Fox news and talk radio?

What are they really afraid of?

If I don't like something I just change the channel.

What's so hard about it?

Just saying..

Timeline Photos

Fear? Hardly, anyone who takes Limbaugh and others like him, or the talking heads on Fox seriously, without corresponding evidence from other sources is a fool. As most of us understand, this message board is crowded with fools.

.....Or CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC seriously either unless you're a fool.

You drank the entire bottle of kool-aid - so much so you've left out the NY Times. Your ignorance and bias cloud any judgment you may have had before drinking the entire bottle and therefore also missed this phrase, "without corresponding evidence from other sources".

I bet you couldn't find PBS on your TV, or NPR on your radio. And, if you did, would consider them to be liberal propaganda even if you never listened to a word.

How do I know? Your words on my screen.

I find it fascinating that someone could mistake an attack on lies as an attack on conservatives.

That reveals much about those who defend the liars. Their whole philosophy is built on sand.

Jake, you're a far left partisan hack who is convinced that the enemies of your filthy party are so stupid that you can claim to be a "conservative" whilst spewing leftist dogma and be taken seriously.

Talk about liars...

Of FOX? Not usually. Depends on what sports rights to broadcast they have bought. But do I watch FOX for News? Hell no. But just channel hop for and hit the FOX channels right now, and see what you got.

You said stupid people watch Fox, so you must watch Fox - unless your thesis is flawed.

I would have to be a regular FOX viewer for what you wrote to make sense. Right?

A second grade or better education would work just fine. Sadly, you fall short.

Besides that, how much lower you want FOX to sink?

Nah, I like to watch those BBC babes tell me the latest international news. And those folks at PBS for the rest.
To cheap to pay for cable or sat TV.

Sometime I watch Mike Wallace on Sunday morning. Depends on his guest. He did good interview with Scott Walker.

Poor little leftists - butt hurt with no salve coming.

{Fox News Channel beats out CNN for America's most trusted cable or broadcast news coverage, and MSNBC lags far behind, even among Democrats, according to new polling done by Quinnipiac University. The poll found 29 percent of people say they trust Fox News' coverage the most, followed by 22 percent for CNN and 10 percent for NBC News and CBS News.}

Fox News is the most trusted national news channel. And it s not that close. - The Washington Post

No one trusts the party media - for good reason.

What's so hard about it?

Just saying..

Timeline Photos

Fear? Hardly, anyone who takes Limbaugh and others like him, or the talking heads on Fox seriously, without corresponding evidence from other sources is a fool. As most of us understand, this message board is crowded with fools.

Using your own means of measurement, how do you explain each of the three network news shows having an average nightly viewership of about three times what fox's most popular show gets on it's best night?

The OP mentions talking about Fox and Talk Radio means you are afraid of the 1st Amendment. Which is stupid.

Where are people here calling for bans of Fox News and Talk Radio? Even if foolish people did, they can go pound sand.

Let me google that for you

Nobody here is calling for Fox News and Talk Radio to banned.

As I said earlier; who cares what those fools want? They can't ban Fox anymore then they could ban MSMBC or any other media they dislike. I don't take people with little understanding of free speech works very seriously.

What's so hard about it?

Just saying..

Timeline Photos
The explanation is relatively so simple it is almost unnoticed: Liberals are people who demand their constitutional rights in order to deprive you of your constitional rights. No other definitions apply.

How does pointing out Fox Lies deprive you of anything?
That is not Fox News,Ethel. That is a Hossfly truism. And while on the subject of FNC, the national poll yesterday indicated Fox is the most trusted news source in America. Choke on that, Libby.

Not surprising. Everybody is used to "Housefly" spouting random statements. I'm guessing it's a mild form of turret's syndrome. As I've pointed out before, Fox believers base their self worth on fox ratings. Usually these polls show fox as the most as well as the least trusted source. How do you explain that?
I don't rely on polls. Only liberal pukes and the unwashed. And no one on your side will provide any proof that "Fox lies." That is the most worm brained comment I have ever heard.

What's so hard about it?

Just saying..

Timeline Photos

Using your own means of measurement, how do you explain each of the three network news shows having an average nightly viewership of about three times what fox's most popular show gets on it's best night?
What's the punch line? It has to be hilarious.

What's so hard about it?

Just saying..

Timeline Photos
The explanation is relatively so simple it is almost unnoticed: Liberals are people who demand their constitutional rights in order to deprive you of your constitional rights. No other definitions apply.

How does pointing out Fox Lies deprive you of anything?
That is not Fox News,Ethel. That is a Hossfly truism. And while on the subject of FNC, the national poll yesterday indicated Fox is the most trusted news source in America. Choke on that, Libby.

Not surprising. Everybody is used to "Housefly" spouting random statements. I'm guessing it's a mild form of turret's syndrome. As I've pointed out before, Fox believers base their self worth on fox ratings. Usually these polls show fox as the most as well as the least trusted source. How do you explain that?
I don't rely on polls. Only liberal pukes and the unwashed. And no one on your side will provide any proof that "Fox lies." That is the most worm brained comment I have ever heard.
FOX News - Lie Of the Day Facebook

Again Jake?

{ "Rush must go. Period." "Time for women to make Rush Limbaugh history."} - Gloria Feldt, CEO Planned Parenthood, Inc.

Her solution was to circulate a petition to Limbaugh advertisers. That's not a "ban".

ProFlowers Stop Advertising with Rush Limbaugh

{"I would hope the people that run it see just how offensive this is and drop it on their own volition,"} - Sen. Carl Levin (D-MI) demanding Limbaugh be banned from Armed Forces Radio

Levin, a generally liberal Democrat from Michigan whose top spot on Armed Services makes him very influential inside the Pentagon, said he would "love" to see the program dropped, but he doesn't think it should be up to Congress to pass a law to make it happen.
First on CNN Levin says Limbaugh should be dropped from Armed Forces Network CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Instead he pressured the armed serviced to enforce the ban.

You're a clown, Jake.

You leftists constantly call for censorship and blackballing of those who dare hold opinions that differ from party dogma.

{
In the summer of 2009, agitated citizens from across the country flocked to town hall meetings to berate lawmakers who had declared support for President Obama’s health care bill. For most people, the protests seemed like an exercise in participatory democracy, rowdy as some of them became.

On Journolist, the question was whether the protestors were garden-variety fascists or actual Nazis.

“You know, at the risk of violating Godwin’s law, is anyone starting to see parallels here between the teabaggers and their tactics and the rise of the Brownshirts?” asked Bloomberg’s Ryan Donmoyer. “Esp. Now that it’s getting violent? Reminds me of the Beer Hall fracases of the 1920s.”

Richard Yeselson, a researcher for an organized labor group who also writes for liberal magazines, agreed. “They want a deficit driven militarist/heterosexist/herrenvolk state,” Yeselson wrote. “This is core of the Bush/Cheney base transmorgrified into an even more explicitly racialized/anti-cosmopolitan constituency. Why? Um, because the president is a black guy named Barack Hussein Obama. But it’s all the same old nuts in the same old bins with some new labels: the gun nuts, the anti tax nuts, the religious nuts, the homophobes, the anti-feminists, the anti-abortion lunatics, the racist/confederate crackpots, the anti-immigration whackos (who feel Bush betrayed them) the pathological government haters (which subsumes some of the othercategories, like the gun nuts and the anti-tax nuts).”}

Liberal journalists suggest government censor Fox News The Daily Caller

You of the anti-liberty left are the gravest threat to civil rights in this nation.

“Let the public decide what’s the truth.” Fox News regular guest Marc Morano.

Of FOX? Not usually. Depends on what sports rights to broadcast they have bought. But do I watch FOX for News? Hell no. But just channel hop for and hit the FOX channels right now, and see what you got.

You said stupid people watch Fox, so you must watch Fox - unless your thesis is flawed.

I would have to be a regular FOX viewer for what you wrote to make sense. Right?

A second grade or better education would work just fine. Sadly, you fall short.

Besides that, how much lower you want FOX to sink?

Nah, I like to watch those BBC babes tell me the latest international news. And those folks at PBS for the rest.
To cheap to pay for cable or sat TV.

Sometime I watch Mike Wallace on Sunday morning. Depends on his guest. He did good interview with Scott Walker.

Poor little leftists - butt hurt with no salve coming.

{Fox News Channel beats out CNN for America's most trusted cable or broadcast news coverage, and MSNBC lags far behind, even among Democrats, according to new polling done by Quinnipiac University. The poll found 29 percent of people say they trust Fox News' coverage the most, followed by 22 percent for CNN and 10 percent for NBC News and CBS News.}

Fox News is the most trusted national news channel. And it s not that close. - The Washington Post

No one trusts the party media - for good reason.

Fox is extremely well trusted by a very small group, but by the rest of the country, not so much

Poll Fox Is Most and Least Trusted News Network TVNewser
The pollsters at Quinnipiac University asked Americans about TV news, and as you’d expect, Americans gave confusing answers. According to the poll, America’s most trusted news network is Fox News–20% trust Fox “a great deal,” and 35% trust Fox “somewhat.” 26% of respondents said they didn’t trust Fox at all, which puts Fox on top of both the most-trusted and least-trusted lists.

Why do they talk about so much Fox news and talk radio?

If don't like something I just change the channel.

What's so hard about it?

Just saying..

Timeline Photos

Nazi propaganda began as what we'd term a 1st Amendment issue too.
If you want to put it that way, we could also look at how the nazis Indoctrinated there school children like the left tries to do today with american children

The LEFT? Then explain Oklahoma's attempt to ban AP US history because it doesn't whitewash American history and teaches AMERICAN HISTORY. That was Republican indoctrination. Liberals stood up for actual history to be taught, not like right wingers trying to indoctrinate like nazi did.

Forum List

Back