why are liberals so afraid of the 1st amendment?

What was the lie? Watch and listen to the video.

He said Hobby Lobby wasn't about banning birth control and that it was about "employers who didn't want to pay for drugs that end lives to not have to pay for them."

Bullshit. First, no one was trying to ban birth control and no one claimed anyone was trying to ban birth control. Second, it was about employers who did not want to pay for any form of birth control, not just abortifacients.

Why do they talk so much about Fox news and talk radio?

What are they really afraid of?

If I don't like something I just change the channel.

What's so hard about it?

Just saying..

Timeline Photos

Foxnews and rightwing radio are components of the rightwing propaganda machine. They disseminate rightwing propaganda, which amounts to rightwing opinion and advocacy.

Why should those disagree remain silent and allow it to go undisputed?

They are afraid of lies, which Fox News and talk radio are experts at cranking out in mass quantities.

Is that really so hard to figure out?
Oh, didn't you hear? Fox is the most trusted news channel. I think mainly because the way the liberal media covers Obama's everyday lies. Liars covering up a liar. Just think, Obama the best gun salesman in history. He gave us the house back, and now he has taken the credibility of the liberal media and put it in the trash. I may have to reconsider my opinion that Obama is a complete failure.
Morons trust propaganda, hence Fox.
Just heard, fox most trusted news media, by the American people. Liberalism starting it's downfall. You lose the media, you lost it all, and you are losing it fast. Thanks Obama!

He said Hobby Lobby wasn't about banning birth control and that it was about "employers who didn't want to pay for drugs that end lives to not have to pay for them."

Bullshit. First, no one was trying to ban birth control and no one claimed anyone was trying to ban birth control. Second, it was about not paying for any form of birth control, not just abortifacients.

You're lying again Jake.

Bullshit. First, no one was trying to ban birth control and no one claimed anyone was trying to ban birth control. Second, it was about not paying for any form of birth control, not just abortifacients.

You're lying again Jake.
You have me confused with someone else.

They are afraid of lies, which Fox News and talk radio are experts at cranking out in mass quantities.

Is that really so hard to figure out?
Oh, didn't you hear? Fox is the most trusted news channel. I think mainly because the way the liberal media covers Obama's everyday lies. Liars covering up a liar. Just think, Obama the best gun salesman in history. He gave us the house back, and now he has taken the credibility of the liberal media and put it in the trash. I may have to reconsider my opinion that Obama is a complete failure.
Morons trust propaganda, hence Fox.
Looks like your proving liberal lap dogs like yourself are the morons. Lol

You're lying again Jake.
There are rubes who think some forms of birth control kill a fertilized egg. They are wrong.

Foxnews and rightwing radio are components of the rightwing propaganda machine. They disseminate rightwing propaganda, which amounts to rightwing opinion and advocacy.

Why should those disagree remain silent and allow it to go undisputed?

Dispute all you want.

The problem is that America doesn't listen to you. You of the left have been busted lying so often that no one takes the shit you spew seriously. As a result, much of the left seeks more forceful methods such as blackballing and censorship.

Fox is extremely well trusted by a very small group, but by the rest of the country, not so much

Poll Fox Is Most and Least Trusted News Network TVNewser
The pollsters at Quinnipiac University asked Americans about TV news, and as you’d expect, Americans gave confusing answers. According to the poll, America’s most trusted news network is Fox News–20% trust Fox “a great deal,” and 35% trust Fox “somewhat.” 26% of respondents said they didn’t trust Fox at all, which puts Fox on top of both the most-trusted and least-trusted lists.

Lying is all you have, yet it won't help you.

imrs.php

Not a lie, you just don't know how to read a poll
Quinnipiac University National poll finds Fox News both the most trusted and least trusted TV news outlet - Talking New MediaTalking New Media The digital publishing website

Which is blind partisan nonsense. You accuse others of being blind partisans and do the exact same thing with that statement. Pshaw.

So, you see defense of the 1st Amendment and civil rights in general as a purely Republican thing?

Interesting, I don't.

That isn't even close to what I see or even what I said.

You claimed the left is out to destroy the 1st Amendment and I think that is blind partisan poppycock. You chide others for being a blind partisan and than act like one yourself. There is a word for that mate...hypocrite.

If you go back to the Hobby Lobby debates on this forum, you will find I was opposed to an employer being forced to pay for birth control.

Just thought I would refresh your memory, UC, since you have me confused with someone else.

There are rubes who think some forms of birth control kill a fertilized egg. They are wrong.

Irrelevant. You claimed that Hobby Lobby tried to not provide any sort of birth control. That is a lie - you know it is a lie. I have personally called you on this before, so you are disseminating false information that you know to be false, for the purpose of deceiving others.

You're lying Jake.

Irrelevant. You claimed that Hobby Lobby tried to not provide any sort of birth control. That is a lie - you know it is a lie. I have personally called you on this before, so you are disseminating false information that you know to be false, for the purpose of deceiving others.

You're lying Jake.
Hobby Lobby may only have been opposed to abortifacients, but other employers such as Fluke's school, were opposed to paying for any form of birth control insurance coverage. That was the overarching debate.

That is not Fox News,Ethel. That is a Hossfly truism. And while on the subject of FNC, the national poll yesterday indicated Fox is the most trusted news source in America. Choke on that, Libby.

Not surprising. Everybody is used to "Housefly" spouting random statements. I'm guessing it's a mild form of turret's syndrome. As I've pointed out before, Fox believers base their self worth on fox ratings. Usually these polls show fox as the most as well as the least trusted source. How do you explain that?
I don't rely on polls. Only liberal pukes and the unwashed. And no one on your side will provide any proof that "Fox lies." That is the most worm brained comment I have ever heard.

Lie.

What was the lie? Watch and listen to the video.

Doocy asserted that the Supreme Court’s “Hobby Lobby” decision had “nothing to do with banning birth control pills.” Rather, he said, “it simply allowed for employers who didn’t want to pay for drugs that end lives, to not have to pay for them.”

BFD. He was talking about drugs? Aren't birth control pills drugs?

That isn't even close to what I see or even what I said.

You claimed my defense of 1st Amendment rights is "blind partisan nonsense." What do you mean by this if not that only one party worries about civil liberty?

Obviously I am Libertarian, not Republican - and we care very much about liberty.

You claimed the left is out to destroy the 1st Amendment

That is what is known as a "water is wet" statement. It is obvious, but the opposite of false.

and I think that is blind partisan poppycock. You chide others for being a blind partisan and than act like one yourself. There is a word for that mate...hypocrite.

Supporting civil rights is hypocritical?

Interesting.

If you go back to the Hobby Lobby debates on this forum, you will find I was opposed to an employer being forced to pay for birth control.

Just thought I would refresh your memory, UC, since you have me confused with someone else.

I don't give a shit - you lied and got caught.

Hey, you're a democrat, lying is your way.

All the screaming liberal pukes and the unwashed are jumping on this thread like a duck on a June bug. If Fox lies, how can they possibly be in business, broadcasting and have the highest news ratings over every other news broadcasters in the country? Something fishy in Libland.

Forum List

Back