why are liberals so afraid of the 1st amendment?

Just ignore him. He's another Soros drone with no grasp of what is actually going on around him, posting random links to the hate sites.

All the screaming liberal pukes and the unwashed are jumping on this thread like a duck on a June bug. If Fox lies, how can they possibly be in business, broadcasting and have the highest news ratings over every other news broadcasters in the country? Something fishy in Libland.

Of course, ignorance is a conservative strong suit.

And just because a program has the most ratings doesn't mean it is more credibility or they don't lie.

Kim Kardashian gets high ratings, does that make her credible? No.

Fox News is entertainment. It pushes the republican narrative no matter how false it is. (See 50 Fox News lies in 6 seconds).

Because you can't handle any other perspective than yours, you watch religiously. Faux News is just that, False.

Birmingham, England being a no-go zone where police beat people not in Muslim attire.

What special kind of asshole does it take to manufacture that kind of bullshit and feed it to the gullible rubes?

Jake, you're lying again.

Link to ANYONE claiming "a no-go zone where police beat people not in Muslim attire. "

You can't - because you (or a hate leader at ThinkProgress) made this shit up out of thin air.

Link to ANYONE claiming "a no-go zone where police beat people not in Muslim attire. "

You can't - because you (or a hate leader at ThinkProgress) made this shit up out of thin air.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/13/w...ith-glee-to-fox-news-claim-on-birmingham.html

In the interview with Jeanine Pirro of Fox News, broadcast on Sunday, Mr. Emerson said that in Britain, “there are actual cities like Birmingham that are totally Muslim, where non-Muslims just simply don’t go in.”

Mr. Emerson also said, “In parts of London, there are actually Muslim religious police that actually beat and actually wound, seriously, anyone who doesn’t dress according to Muslim, religious Muslim attire.”

A lie.

In his mea culpa, Mr. Emerson promised to make a donation to the Birmingham Children’s Hospital.

“There was no excuse for making this mistake, and I owe an apology to every resident of Birmingham,” he said.

The OP mentions talking about Fox and Talk Radio means you are afraid of the 1st Amendment. Which is stupid.

Where are people here calling for bans of Fox News and Talk Radio? Even if foolish people did, they can go pound sand.

Let me google that for you

Nobody here is calling for Fox News and Talk Radio to banned.

As I said earlier; who cares what those fools want? They can't ban Fox anymore then they could ban MSMBC or any other media they dislike. I don't take people with little understanding of free speech works very seriously.

You may not take the Smother's Brothers seriously but they were denied their ability to speak freely. In fact they won a civil suit against CBS for firing them for speaking their mind, and what was in the mind of most thinking Americans during the era of the Vietnam War.

Birmingham being a Muslim city. Beating people for not wearing Muslim attire. 175 no-go zones in Paris.

Fucking assholes.

These lies Fox News and the other partisan hacks tell about Muslims remind me of one time when I was stationed in Puerto Rico.

I went to a local festival and had a great time. The next day, one of the bigots on base was telling a roomful of people about the same festival. He said they had shouted over the microphone, "Yankees go home!" and that the crowd had joined in. And then he pulls out his big knife and says he had to pull it at the festival to fight for his life to get out of there.

It was all completely made up, and I took some joy in telling him that I had been there and he was full of shit.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/13/w...ith-glee-to-fox-news-claim-on-birmingham.html

In the interview with Jeanine Pirro of Fox News, broadcast on Sunday, Mr. Emerson said that in Britain, “there are actual cities like Birmingham that are totally Muslim, where non-Muslims just simply don’t go in.”

Mr. Emerson also said, “In parts of London, there are actually Muslim religious police that actually beat and actually wound, seriously, anyone who doesn’t dress according to Muslim, religious Muslim attire.”

A lie.

In his mea culpa, Mr. Emerson promised to make a donation to the Birmingham Children’s Hospital.

“There was no excuse for making this mistake, and I owe an apology to every resident of Birmingham,” he said.

So you're claim is false - as we knew

Emerson had a solid basis for his statement:

{Three members of a self-styled "Muslim Patrol" vigilante group have been jailed for harassing, intimidating and assaulting people on the streets of east London while claiming they were enforcing sharia law.

A judge at the Old Bailey had heard that Jordan Horner, 19, Ricardo MacFarlane, 26, and a 23-year-old man who cannot be named for legal reasons, had terrorised a couple for walking through Bethnal Green holding hands, told a woman in Stepney that she would be punished in "hellfire" because of the way she was dressed, and attacked a group of men who were drinking in Shoreditch.}

Muslim vigilantes jailed for sharia law attacks in London UK news The Guardian

Try again Comrade.

A lie.

So you're claim is false - as we knew

Emerson had a solid basis for his statement:

{Three members of a self-styled "Muslim Patrol" vigilante group have been jailed for harassing, intimidating and assaulting people on the streets of east London while claiming they were enforcing sharia law.

A judge at the Old Bailey had heard that Jordan Horner, 19, Ricardo MacFarlane, 26, and a 23-year-old man who cannot be named for legal reasons, had terrorised a couple for walking through Bethnal Green holding hands, told a woman in Stepney that she would be punished in "hellfire" because of the way she was dressed, and attacked a group of men who were drinking in Shoreditch.}

Muslim vigilantes jailed for sharia law attacks in London UK news The Guardian

Try again Comrade.
I don't see the religious police beating and seriously wounding anyone in your link, dipshit.

Try again.

Look, if you rubes want to be lied to, that's fine. You deserve to be lied to if you keep going back for refills of your piss cups. But just because the rest of us won't guzzle the piss, that does not mean we are against the First Amendment. It means we are interested more in the truth and facts than partisan hackery claiming to be "news".

The right wing rube creed:

If Fox News says there was a "stand down order", then there was a stand down order!

If The Blaze says that Mexican was stuffing an Arizona ballot box, then that Mexican was stuffing an Arizona ballot box.

If a majority of right wingers say Obama is a Muslim, then that PROVES he is a Muslim!

If Breitbart says Chuck Hagel met with Friends of Hamas, then Chuck Hagel met with Friends of Hamas.

If Bill O'Reilly says he was in combat, then he was in combat.

If Fox News says the Marines guarding our embassy in Egypt were denied live ammo, then our Marines were denied live ammo!

I believe it, so it is true.

REPORTS Marines Not Permitted Live Ammo UPDATE - Fox Nation

U.S. Marines defending the American embassy in Egypt were not permitted by the State Department to carry live ammunition, limiting their ability to respond to attacks like those this week on the U.S. consulate in Cairo.

A lie.

UPDATE**

Further Marine spokesman at Pentagon Lt Col Chris Hughes says these reports are NOT true. This is on the record:

“The Ambassador and RSO have been completely and appropriately engaged with the security situation. No restrictions on weapons or weapons status have been imposed. This information comes from the Det Commander at AMEMB Cairo.”

Oopsie!

You may not take the Smother's Brothers seriously but they were denied their ability to speak freely. In fact they won a civil suit against CBS for firing them for speaking their mind, and what was in the mind of most thinking Americans during the era of the Vietnam War.

Were they?

I seem to remember them on TV every week.

But then you leftist blacklist people every day:

{There has been a rash of stories over the past few weeks about conservatives connected with the film industry suffering various forms of persecution. The most straightforward, and least sinister, of these incidents was actress Maria Conchita Alonso getting kicked out of a Spanish-language production of “The Vagina Monologues” because she appeared in a humorous campaign ad for California gubernatorial candidate Tim Donnelly, who is a Tea Party Republican.}

Hollywood conservatives get a taste of the new blacklist Human Events

REPORTS Marines Not Permitted Live Ammo UPDATE - Fox Nation

U.S. Marines defending the American embassy in Egypt were not permitted by the State Department to carry live ammunition, limiting their ability to respond to attacks like those this week on the U.S. consulate in Cairo.

A lie.

UPDATE**

Further Marine spokesman at Pentagon Lt Col Chris Hughes says these reports are NOT true. This is on the record:

“The Ambassador and RSO have been completely and appropriately engaged with the security situation. No restrictions on weapons or weapons status have been imposed. This information comes from the Det Commander at AMEMB Cairo.”

Oopsie!

Dud, we can navigate to ThinkProgress on our own...

Fox slobbers;

Over the course of this last week we have made some regrettable errors on air regarding the Muslim population in Europe – particularly with regard to England and France. This applies especially to discussions of so-called ‘No Go Zones’ areas where non-Muslims allegedly aren’t allowed in and police supposedly won’t go.

To be clear, there is no formal designation of these zones in either country… and no credible information to support the assertion that there are specific areas in these countries that exclude individuals based solely on their religion. There are certainly areas of high crime in Europe as there are in the United States and other countries – where police and visitors enter with caution. We deeply regret the errors and apologize to any and all who may have taken offense including the people of France and England.”

Birmingham being a Muslim city. Beating people for not wearing Muslim attire. 175 no-go zones in Paris.

Fucking assholes.

These lies Fox News and the other partisan hacks tell about Muslims remind me of one time when I was stationed in Puerto Rico.

I went to a local festival and had a great time. The next day, one of the bigots on base was telling a roomful of people about the same festival. He said they had shouted over the microphone, "Yankees go home!" and that the crowd had joined in. And then he pulls out his big knife and says he had to pull it at the festival to fight for his life to get out of there.

It was all completely made up, and I took some joy in telling him that I had been there and he was full of shit.

He didn't say that, you fucking liar.

He referenced and attack in London that I have already documented.

You fucking leftists have no integrity at all.

Why do they talk so much about Fox news and talk radio?

What are they really afraid of?

If I don't like something I just change the channel.

What's so hard about it?

Just saying..

Timeline Photos

Bed wetters are afraid of EVERYTHING!!
That's why they want a massive government to make them feel safe.

The reason they're terrified of free speech is because the possibility that their victims could possibly discover that they've been kept poor and ignorant deliberately, in order to empower the democrook party. If not for the democrook party, people who otherwise have no skills, talent, morals, ethics or personality might not get elected to public office.

Forum List

Back