Why are more white cops likely to shoot unarmed blacks than Latin cops?

ducks102

Feb 9, 2012
Why white cops more likely shoot unarmed latin men and black men. The stats show this. What is going in the white bias brain.

Maybe because there are more white cops that Latin cops? Just a guess....;)

Why is it there is never a protest when blacks are killed by other blacks? Is that acceptable?

In 2011 there were 6,329 blacks that were murdered. 93% were killed by other blacks.

Cops job is to protect the citizens. The black community also pays their salary and they're shooting unarmed black men.

Why white cops more likely shoot unarmed latin men and black men. The stats show this. What is going in the white bias brain.
Same question could be asked why are black and latino men more likely than whites to riot, be members of violent gang, attack cops and commit crimes at higher rates.

I cant believe someone hasnt already said it but......Link?
And it better be broken down by percentages and not from the HuffingPaint Post.

Same question could be asked why are black and latino men more likely than whites to riot, be members of violent gang, attack cops and commit crimes at higher rates.

Is the rioting true? link please? I know blacks and latin people are more racial profiled and attack by police which equals more likely to be arrested.

Maybe because blacks cause most of the crime and police need to deal with them more? Do you wish blacks were allowed to commit crime without worrying about police?

Are you dumb are something?

Is the rioting true? link please? I know blacks and latin people are more racial profiled and attack by police which equals more likely to be arrested.

Wrong against. More whites are victims of police brutality than blacks!

I don't need to show you stats on blacks rioting more than whites, I think we both know it's obvious!

Blacks are racially profiled, because (1) They life in high crime areas, (2) They dress like thugs in areas that don't usually have thugs (when they don't dress like thugs, they get left alone) and (3) They commit crimes at a much higher rate than any other race BY FAR!

White cops get patrol areas in black and hispanic neighborhoods. Since everyone is black or hispanic all of their stops are of blacks and hispanics.

Should they just stop patrolling these area's?

Gut feeling? Yes. Set up a perimeter. Don't let anyone out and let the criminals run wild. They do it anyway. If there's a fire the fire department gets shot at. Ambulances are routinely under fire. The people who live in these neighborhoods have bars on the windows and doors. It's prison with a back yard.

Forum List

Back