Why Are Republicans So Relentlessly Cruel to the Poor?

so you don't remember what happened to welfare under Clinton with the republican congress? Contract with America. wow, that doesn't surprise me. but go read up on how they targeted getting the poor weened off of welfare. Conservatives ace, conservatives. In no other time was there so much success with the poor. And the dems built it all back up again and have been doubling down since. Learn about your country.

What the hell does this non-point have to do with the conversation you and I were having? You swing from one subject to the next like a fucking monkey on crack swinging from tree to tree.
it's completely on target with your point jack monkey! You state conservatives keep poor down. I just gave you why that statement is false. And of course, you don't get it. And that that is a fact which was your fking point jack

I never stated that, idiot. Are you confusing me with another poster or something? I said conservatives only care about themselves -- no one else.
and again, I was responding to you. And Again, you are wrong proven by the fact that conservatives in 1994 helped the poor move off of welfare. D'OH!!!! My fking point back on that first post. jack monkey dude.

The GOP did no such thing. Stop making shit up.
It is why you people are lefties - you have no clue as to what goes on in the real world.

Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Act - Wikipedia

The poor in America.

upload_2017-3-24_12-42-22.png

upload_2017-3-24_12-42-43.png

What the hell does this non-point have to do with the conversation you and I were having? You swing from one subject to the next like a fucking monkey on crack swinging from tree to tree.
it's completely on target with your point jack monkey! You state conservatives keep poor down. I just gave you why that statement is false. And of course, you don't get it. And that that is a fact which was your fking point jack

I never stated that, idiot. Are you confusing me with another poster or something? I said conservatives only care about themselves -- no one else.
and again, I was responding to you. And Again, you are wrong proven by the fact that conservatives in 1994 helped the poor move off of welfare. D'OH!!!! My fking point back on that first post. jack monkey dude.

It is why you people are lefties - you have no clue as to what goes on in the real world.

but conservatives don't care. they're so full of whoee that it's a disgrace.

I know the politics of maybe a couple hundred people who I know do charity work. Two are hardcore leftists.

[]
Poor in America means you have an iPhone 4 and your DVD player does not play Blu-Ray

Correct

The Heritage Foundation did a great study on what "being poor" in the US really means. it doesn't really mean being poor.

Understanding Poverty in the United States: Surprising Facts About America's Poor

Understanding Poverty in the United States: Surprising Facts About America's Poor

The following are facts about persons defined as “poor” by the Census Bureau as taken from various government reports:

• 80 percent of poor households have air conditioning. In 1970, only 36 percent of the entire U.S. population enjoyed air conditioning.
  • 92 percent of poor households have a microwave.
  • Nearly three-fourths have a car or truck, and 31 percent have two or more cars or trucks.
  • Nearly two-thirds have cable or satellite TV.
  • Two-thirds have at least one DVD player, and 70 percent have a VCR.
  • Half have a personal computer, and one in seven have two or more computers.
  • More than half of poor families with children have a video game system, such as an Xbox or PlayStation.
  • 43 percent have Internet access.
  • One-third have a wide-screen plasma or LCD TV.
  • One-fourth have a digital video recorder system, such as a TiVo.
Link to that discredited BS? Too bad they don't work and internet access etc is tiny...

You are confused Moon Bat.

The Heritage Foundation did a study and found out that what we call poor here in America are really not all that poor after all. Because you are a stupid welfare loving Moon Bat you may not like the study telling the reality but it is valid.
The Heritage Foundation is a Koch Bros RW POS propaganda bleat, dupe. Stop blocking cheap training and ed. for good jobs, dingbat.

[

You guys keep saying that. I'd love to see your proof. If people are too lazy to take care of themselves, why would they make the effort to vote?

Because of greed. They may be sorry but they know that if they don't vote for the Democrat whores then they won't get as large a welfare check.

They sure as hell came out in drives to vote for that asshole Obama, didn't they?

Greed caused then to do it, didn't it?
They're going to vote for a great black guy full of ideas to help THE COUNTRY , not for a party full of selfish brainwashed racists like you. You people vote against your own interests just so you can be in the white rich party. Idiots.

I know the politics of maybe a couple hundred people who I know do charity work. Two are hardcore leftists.
Charity dries up when needed and is often a scam. People want a hand up, not a hand out, despite your racist/hate bs propaganda, dupe.

Charity dries up when needed and is often a scam. People want a hand up, not a hand out, despite your racist/hate bs propaganda, dupe.
Charity grows when needed............. 9-11, Haiti, Japan, Philippines, etc etc

Uh, JC the laughing hyena said that the GOP "helped the poor move off of welfare." They've done no such thing, no matter what some useless act they "authored" proposed. Every initiative from the GOP fails. Every time.

Uh, JC the laughing hyena said that the GOP "helped the poor move off of welfare." They've done no such thing, no matter what some useless act they "authored" proposed. Every initiative from the GOP fails. Every time.
Authored by Rep. E. Clay Shaw, Jr. (R-FL-22).

An editorial in The New Republic opined, "A broad consensus now holds that welfare reform was certainly not a disaster—and that it may, in fact, have worked much as its designers had hoped."[42]

An editorial in The New Republic opined, "A broad consensus now holds that welfare reform was certainly not a disaster—and that it may, in fact, have worked much as its designers had hoped."[42]

Yup! We can all see how "well" it's worked! LOL

:laugh2:

When I was a kid, back before JFK got elected, I remember this guy who had no legs. HE sat strapped on his ass to this cart with roller skate wheels on it. He rolled around Denver and sold pencils from a cup. NO NANNY STATE FOR HIM He had his dignity of being able to do work and make his own living. The Freedom Caucus is gonna give guys like him their FREEDOM AND MANHOOD BACK! Praise God for Donald Trump.

NOT when the GOP blows up the economy AGAIN. Thank god for welfare and UE when that happens. But you idiot dupes believe the propaganda that said Obama did ANYTHING to cause those numbers..

NOT when the GOP blows up the economy AGAIN. Thank god for welfare and UE when that happens. But you idiot dupes believe the propaganda that said Obama did ANYTHING to cause those numbers..
Charities skyrocketed in the 08 crash. Try again.

Yup! We can all see how "well" it's worked! LOL

:laugh2:
You obviously enjoy having me box your ears.

Charities skyrocketed in the 08 crash. Try again.
Not for long if so. Link?

Forum List

Back