Why Are Republicans So Relentlessly Cruel to the Poor?

Well after 50 pages I thought that I might summarise the general feeling.

1. Its their own fault.
2. Fuck em.
3. I did fine so why cant they ?
4. Fuck em.
5. I really hate them.
6. Its Gods will.
7. Fuck em.
8. I have done really well.
9. And so have my kids.
10. Fuck em.

Have I missed anything ?

1. Its their own fault.
2. Fuck em.
4. Fuck em.
5. I really hate them.
6. Its Gods will.
7. Fuck em.
9. And so have my kids.
10. Fuck em.

Have I missed anything ?

They are not really poor

1. Its their own fault.
2. Fuck em.
4. Fuck em.
5. I really hate them.
6. Its Gods will.
7. Fuck em.
9. And so have my kids.
10. Fuck em.

Have I missed anything ?

The point entirely. Good job Princess!

1. Its their own fault.
2. Fuck em.
4. Fuck em.
5. I really hate them.
6. Its Gods will.
7. Fuck em.
9. And so have my kids.
10. Fuck em.

Have I missed anything ?

They are not really poor
Cant be poor and own a fridge.

Interesting article and much of it chimes with what we see in the UK.

It has to be coated with a thin veneer of religion to make it acceptable but in essence right wing politics is based on a selfish me me me doctrine. DISCUSS

The reason Conservatives are always cruel to the poor is this:

People are born with both instinct and intelligence. Their instincts were developed during the hunter-gatherer stage of humanity.

In a hunter-gatherer tribe there is always a disproportion between the population and the amount of resources available. To survive, individuals must horde all the resources they can which inevitably means depriving other members of the tribe. It's a zero-sum game. Since taking for yourself means denying others, instinctively, denying others means taking for yourself.

The BIG difference between Conservatives and Liberals is that Conservatives are dominated by their instincts and use their intelligence to justify their instincts. Liberals are primarily guided by their intelligence and have either weak instincts or have learned to suppress their instincts in favor if their intelligence.

It has to be coated with a thin veneer of religion to make it acceptable but in essence right wing politics is based on a selfish me me me doctrine. DISCUSS

People are born with both instinct and intelligence. Their instincts were developed during the hunter-gatherer stage of humanity.

In a hunter-gatherer tribe there is always a disproportion between the population and the amount of resources available. To survive, individuals must horde all the resources they can which inevitably means depriving other members of the tribe. It's a zero-sum game. Since taking for yourself means denying others, instinctively, denying others means taking for yourself.

The BIG difference between Conservatives and Liberals is that Conservatives are dominated by their instincts and use their intelligence to justify their instincts. Liberals are primarily guided by their intelligence and have either weak instincts or have learned to suppress their instincts in favor if their intelligence.

WTF?

You are confused Moon Bat.

If you would ever go to church the Bible very clearly (both the Old and New Testaments) teaches that charity should come from the heart, church and family.

Nowhere does it say that Christians should outsource charity to a bloated, out of control, oppressive, debt ridden, corrupt, government run by bureaucrats whose bosses are dishonest politicians elected by special interest groups.

By the way Moon Bat. Since you seem to be an authority on Christianity were you in church yesterday? I went to church. We met in the morning and then had a short devotion and then the congregation left the church and went to the local grocery stores and bought food for our food pantry that will be distributed to needed charities in the area. We do this about three or four times a year and yesterday just happen to be one of the days.

So what were you doing yesterday morning Moon Bat? Laying in bed while Christians (mostly right wingers in my church) were out feeding the poor?

Typical Republican. Always looking for 'loopholes' in Jesus' teachings. You Republicans need a grand 'Come to Jesus' Meeting. Because most of you are not living his teachings. Your hostile abusive approach to the least fortunate among us, is exactly the opposite of what Jesus stood for. You're not the 'Good Christians' you think you are.
Drop it already. democrats claim to be Christians as well. Remember Bubba Clinton carrying the 20 lb Bible into Church, then going off toa dalliance with Monica?

The Republican approach to our least fortunate, is very hostile and cold-hearted. It's not what Jesus taught. Jesus didn't preach hate & greed.
Are you agitating for a Christian theocracy? Because that's what we would have to have in order for the government to follow the teachings of Jesus.

See, always looking for those 'loopholes.' Just another justification for your hate & greed.
So, it's a theocracy you want then?

[QU

I do feel oppressed by CEO salaries because most CEOs only seem to have the power to screw things up and make like more difficult for those of us in the trenches who have to innovate our way past their self serving, short term interests.

You always have the option of not buying the goods and services produced by any corporation that you feel oppressed by.

Can you give me a specific example of a CEO whose salary has oppressed you? Who, how much is his/her salary and how has it oppressed you? Don't respond in generalities. I want specifics.

The government oppresses us a million times more than any CEO.

I have a choice with corporations but I have no choice with this filthy oppressive government.

If I don't buy a good or service from a CEO's corporation I have only lost the utility of the good or service. If I I don't want to give a welfare queen my money then the fitly government will eventually send the jackbooted thugs to take my property by force or throw me in jail.

Do you understand the difference?

By the way, back in the 1970s I had some Disney stock that wasn't worth too much. Then the Disney Board of Directors hired Michael Eisner. Due to his leadership my stock grew in value tremendously and hundreds of millions people enjoyed the goods and services provided by the Disney corporation. If I remember correctly Eisner made a couple of hundred million each year. How was I or anybody else hurt by his salary?

I like oil company hiring CEOs that are competent and gets the oil out of the ground and into my gas tank, don't you?

I like my investment company hiring a CEO that takes care of my 401K for me. That keeps me happy. I don't care how much they pay him.

I like the CEO of Publix making money getting groceries to the local store. I like the CEO of General Mills getting the food from the ground to the grocery store, don't you?

I suspect that the only reason you hate CEO salaries is nothing more than greed and envy. The welfare queens and illegal aliens steals a lot more money from you than any CEO. You are simply confused about it.
The corporation that I work for now is a good example of the dynamic I'm describing. When I started, the company was run by the founder who took it from small start up to international corporation. He was an engineer turned entrepreneur who never forgot the value of the people who were working for him and he had numerous programs for training and recognition that showed him to be a true humanitarian. Fast forward about 5 or 10 years and he was getting too old to continue. That's when the usual cadre of self promoters, and business types who had no idea how to create a product all vying for their lucrative slot in the big corporation. The humanitarian aspect disappeared and was replaced by the usual mantra of downsize, outsource and exploit. As someone who innovates for a living, I can tell you that the idea that there are no limits to your slice of the pie has been listening to too many motivational speakers. As fast paced as the development cycle is, there are always limits and the guys at the top will make sure they get way more than anyone else.

And don't even get me started on Michael Eisner. He turned Disneyland into a tee shirt store. Talk about putting minimal value in and milking maximum money out.

Eisner did turn the Disney Corp into a T shirt company but people made money off the t shirts. Lots of money because other people wanted to buy the t-shirts. I made a nice profit on my stock. Hundreds of millions of people bought what Eisner was selling

If you don't ever want to buy anything made by Disney then that is fine. You don't ever have to contribute to the money that the CEO of Disney makes. It doesn't hurt you in the least how much the CEO of Disney makes, does it?

In fact it doesn't hurt you in the least what any CEO makes and that is the reason you never answered my questions, isn't it? You can't come up with any concrete examples of where some CEOs salary has ever hurt you, can you?

However, I can you a great example of how the filthy ass government hurts me. I have to pay taxes each year and other people gets some of the money that I earned. People that did nothing to earn the money that I gave the filthy government.

All poor folks are 'Evil Lazy Welfare' Boogeymen to the average white Republican. They generalize and demonize. It makes them feel justified in hating and abusing the least fortunate among us. It's exactly the opposite of what Jesus taught. Yet most of them truly believe the pearly gates await them. They're lost hateful souls.
Republicans Most Generous People In The World, Democrats: Not So Much

Republicans give more to their churches
Means money goes to Pastors, church maintenance, a new organ, robes for the choir

Doesn't mean the money is going to poor families
Kind of like the way a LOT of money goes into welfare programs and doesn't make into the hands of the poor?

1. Its their own fault.
2. Fuck em.
4. Fuck em.
5. I really hate them.
6. Its Gods will.
7. Fuck em.
9. And so have my kids.
10. Fuck em.

Have I missed anything ?
Quite a bit, really. You missed the whole, "We need a Christian theocracy!!!" bit.

1. Its their own fault.
2. Fuck em.
4. Fuck em.
5. I really hate them.
6. Its Gods will.
7. Fuck em.
9. And so have my kids.
10. Fuck em.

Have I missed anything ?
Quite a bit, really. You missed the whole, "We need a Christian theocracy!!!" bit.
I dont think that charity and compassion are just Christian values.

[QU

I do feel oppressed by CEO salaries because most CEOs only seem to have the power to screw things up and make like more difficult for those of us in the trenches who have to innovate our way past their self serving, short term interests.

You always have the option of not buying the goods and services produced by any corporation that you feel oppressed by.

Can you give me a specific example of a CEO whose salary has oppressed you? Who, how much is his/her salary and how has it oppressed you? Don't respond in generalities. I want specifics.

I have a choice with corporations but I have no choice with this filthy oppressive government.

If I don't buy a good or service from a CEO's corporation I have only lost the utility of the good or service. If I I don't want to give a welfare queen my money then the fitly government will eventually send the jackbooted thugs to take my property by force or throw me in jail.

By the way, back in the 1970s I had some Disney stock that wasn't worth too much. Then the Disney Board of Directors hired Michael Eisner. Due to his leadership my stock grew in value tremendously and hundreds of millions people enjoyed the goods and services provided by the Disney corporation. If I remember correctly Eisner made a couple of hundred million each year. How was I or anybody else hurt by his salary?

I like oil company hiring CEOs that are competent and gets the oil out of the ground and into my gas tank, don't you?

I like my investment company hiring a CEO that takes care of my 401K for me. That keeps me happy. I don't care how much they pay him.

I like the CEO of Publix making money getting groceries to the local store. I like the CEO of General Mills getting the food from the ground to the grocery store, don't you?

I suspect that the only reason you hate CEO salaries is nothing more than greed and envy. The welfare queens and illegal aliens steals a lot more money from you than any CEO. You are simply confused about it.
The corporation that I work for now is a good example of the dynamic I'm describing. When I started, the company was run by the founder who took it from small start up to international corporation. He was an engineer turned entrepreneur who never forgot the value of the people who were working for him and he had numerous programs for training and recognition that showed him to be a true humanitarian. Fast forward about 5 or 10 years and he was getting too old to continue. That's when the usual cadre of self promoters, and business types who had no idea how to create a product all vying for their lucrative slot in the big corporation. The humanitarian aspect disappeared and was replaced by the usual mantra of downsize, outsource and exploit. As someone who innovates for a living, I can tell you that the idea that there are no limits to your slice of the pie has been listening to too many motivational speakers. As fast paced as the development cycle is, there are always limits and the guys at the top will make sure they get way more than anyone else.

And don't even get me started on Michael Eisner. He turned Disneyland into a tee shirt store. Talk about putting minimal value in and milking maximum money out.

Eisner did turn the Disney Corp into a T shirt company but people made money off the t shirts. Lots of money because other people wanted to buy the t-shirts. I made a nice profit on my stock. Hundreds of millions of people bought what Eisner was selling

If you don't ever want to buy anything made by Disney then that is fine. You don't ever have to contribute to the money that the CEO of Disney makes. It doesn't hurt you in the least how much the CEO of Disney makes, does it?

In fact it doesn't hurt you in the least what any CEO makes and that is the reason you never answered my questions, isn't it? You can't come up with any concrete examples of where some CEOs salary has ever hurt you, can you?

However, I can you a great example of how the filthy ass government hurts me. I have to pay taxes each year and other people gets some of the money that I earned. People that did nothing to earn the money that I gave the filthy government.
Tens, maybe hundreds of thousands of people poured their creativity and talent into making Disneyland one of the coolest places in the world and as it happened, it turned a nice profit at the same time. Then this greedy fucking parasite moves in and in a classic case of short term self interest, makes it half as cool as it once was. Sorry, this is the seedy belly on capitalism at work. Why couldn't he have picked an industry that's already been ruined like health insurance to ply his trade?

[QU

When these people are incentivised on a gekko style basis then people do suffer.

You seem to have trouble grasping the concept of a nationwide economy

Think of it as A REALLY BIG PIE
No, not a real pie, but a "theoretical economic pie" that everyone has to feed off of
Now, if Government sets the rules on who gets to slice the pie and who gets to decide how many pieces everyone gets...we have something called economic inequality
Ok then tell me how the guy in NYC who makes 10 million a month is responsible for you and 10 million other people not earning more

Again you struggle with the concept of a national economy
We are not talking about one person having millions, we are talking about $18 trillion in a country of 330 million people

Now...Think of it as A REALLY BIG PIE
and you still cannot answer my question

if it makes it any easier for you take ALL the people making a million dollars a year or more and then tell me how that makes ALL the rest of the people earn less than they do
Under voodoo, the rich don't pay their fair share and there's no money to invest in training and ed for jobs going begging. Duh. Shortfalls in fed aids to states also make state and local taxes and fees rise, taxes which kill the nonrich.
state-local-federal-taxes-income.jpg
define fair share
Higher than now. My opinion? Over 250 40%, over 700k 50%, over 10 mil 60%, over 20 mil 70, over 40 mil 80, over 80 mil 90%.

Well, you're entitled to being hateful and greedy. But don't think of yourself as a 'Good Christian.' Because your treatment of the least fortunate among us, is not Christian. Jesus doesn't approve. Heaven may not await you.

All you Heathens do is whine in generalities. Come on, step up with your specifics. You don't have anything, do you?

Your hate and hostility towards the least fortunate among us has been expressed very clearly. They're all 'Evil Lazy Welfare' Boogeymen to y'all. It's certainly not something Jesus preached. But that's ok, a mighty humbling will likely happen for many Republicans like you.

One day y'all may be in need, and you'll hope & pray for compassion. But you won't likely get it from your fellow Republicans. They could care less about you. In your cases, it will probably take a mighty humbling for you to find your humanity. When or if you're ever suffering and in need, your view of the poor will change dramatically. But i hope it doesn't take a humbling for y'all to find your humanity. You can find it right now. Good luck and God Bless.
:boohoo:

1. Its their own fault.
2. Fuck em.
4. Fuck em.
5. I really hate them.
6. Its Gods will.
7. Fuck em.
9. And so have my kids.
10. Fuck em.

Have I missed anything ?
i gotta say you nailed it on how the libturds feel.

Ok then tell me how the guy in NYC who makes 10 million a month is responsible for you and 10 million other people not earning more

Again you struggle with the concept of a national economy
We are not talking about one person having millions, we are talking about $18 trillion in a country of 330 million people

Now...Think of it as A REALLY BIG PIE
and you still cannot answer my question

if it makes it any easier for you take ALL the people making a million dollars a year or more and then tell me how that makes ALL the rest of the people earn less than they do
Under voodoo, the rich don't pay their fair share and there's no money to invest in training and ed for jobs going begging. Duh. Shortfalls in fed aids to states also make state and local taxes and fees rise, taxes which kill the nonrich.
state-local-federal-taxes-income.jpg
define fair share
Higher than now. My opinion? Over 250 40%, over 700k 50%, over 10 mil 60%, over 20 mil 70, over 40 mil 80, over 80 mil 90%.
and you think you will get some of it

and tell me what the hell is fair about taking 90% of even a portion of a person's income?

and that separates you how? you don't feed your family first? wow, must suck to wait for the poor to get theirs before reaping the rewards of hard work. Now that truly is a sacrifice.

Last edited:

WTF?
he must mean that libs don't feed their family or provide for their families first. That's all I can make of that rant.

1. Its their own fault.
2. Fuck em.
4. Fuck em.
5. I really hate them.
6. Its Gods will.
7. Fuck em.
9. And so have my kids.
10. Fuck em.

Have I missed anything ?
I dont think that charity and compassion are just Christian values.
too bad you define compassion as taking someone else's money

Forum List

Back