Why Are Republicans So Relentlessly Cruel to the Poor?

[Q

When these people are incentivised on a gekko style basis then people do suffer.

..and when people are incentivized to go on welfare other people that have to pay for it suffer.
There is no incentive in welfare other than in the polluted minds of rwnjs.

You are confused. There is always an incentive to get something for nothing.

That Obama asshole even told his minions that in some cases they should work less hours and go on welfare to get the Obmacare subsidies because then they would have more time to spend with their families, or something.

The facts are the industrialists cashed in short term profits while they refused to invest in the modernization of their facilities. It was management who designed and built crappy cars nobody wanted.....the workers just did what they were told

Short term? How many decades was the auto industry based in and around Detroit building plants and turning out tens of millions of automobiles?

You have yet to point out how those manufacturers "used up" Detroit. The Unions forced our cars to be more expensive, leaving a huge market for lower priced moving into the market.

To be competitive, they were forced out of Detroit causing the collapse of a formerly great city.
well actually it was imports that caused the demise of the US auto manufacturer back thirty years ago. And the government allowed these cheaper cars in without taxing them for coming into the country. That is the actual root cause.

And making the american worker look like the schmuck.

It was much more than price. Quality was the key to the US auto demise. I remember those old Dodge's. They started to rust the day you drove them off the car dealership lot. The car would run okay for about 20,000 or 30,000 miles. Then most of the miles you put on your American car were tow-truck miles.

That's what caused me to make the switch, and I have never been happier since. I've owned two Toyota's and neither have left me stranded anywhere. Neither have caused me to be late or miss a day from work. Neither have ever seen a tow truck.

Well after 50 pages I thought that I might summarise the general feeling.

1. Its their own fault.
2. Fuck em.
3. I did fine so why cant they ?
4. Fuck em.
5. I really hate them.
6. Its Gods will.
7. Fuck em.
8. I have done really well.
9. And so have my kids.
10. Fuck em.

Have I missed anything ?
Quite a bit, really. You missed the whole, "We need a Christian theocracy!!!" bit.
I dont think that charity and compassion are just Christian values.
too bad you define compassion as taking someone else's money
When did taxes become compassionate?

Why are much of the poor in The United States fat?

Because Corn Syrup is in the top 3 ingredients in most of the cheap food they can afford.
I have a package of frozen chicken here in front of me, 14 pieces $4.84...Zero corn syrup, 10lbs. of potatoes, $2.39...zero corn syrup, how much does/would the corn syrup diet cost that could feed the same amount of people as the above mentioned products?...will the corn syrup diet cost more if a $15.00 minimum wage is enacted?

The facts are the industrialists cashed in short term profits while they refused to invest in the modernization of their facilities. It was management who designed and built crappy cars nobody wanted.....the workers just did what they were told

Short term? How many decades was the auto industry based in and around Detroit building plants and turning out tens of millions of automobiles?

You have yet to point out how those manufacturers "used up" Detroit. The Unions forced our cars to be more expensive, leaving a huge market for lower priced moving into the market.

To be competitive, they were forced out of Detroit causing the collapse of a formerly great city.
well actually it was imports that caused the demise of the US auto manufacturer back thirty years ago. And the government allowed these cheaper cars in without taxing them for coming into the country. That is the actual root cause.

And making the american worker look like the schmuck.

It was much more than price. Quality was the key to the US auto demise. I remember those old Dodge's. They started to rust the day you drove them off the car dealership lot. The car would run okay for about 20,000 or 30,000 miles. Then most of the miles you put on your American car were tow-truck miles.

That's what caused me to make the switch, and I have never been happier since. I've owned two Toyota's and neither have left me stranded anywhere. Neither have caused me to be late or miss a day from work. Neither have ever seen a tow truck.
it was also the miles per gallon when gas started increasing. It didn't matter much before that happened.

1. Its their own fault.
2. Fuck em.
4. Fuck em.
5. I really hate them.
6. Its Gods will.
7. Fuck em.
9. And so have my kids.
10. Fuck em.

Have I missed anything ?
Quite a bit, really. You missed the whole, "We need a Christian theocracy!!!" bit.
I dont think that charity and compassion are just Christian values.
too bad you define compassion as taking someone else's money
When did taxes become compassionate?
exactly when did they?

[Q

When these people are incentivised on a gekko style basis then people do suffer.

..and when people are incentivized to go on welfare other people that have to pay for it suffer.

That Obama asshole even told his minions that in some cases they should work less hours and go on welfare to get the Obmacare subsidies because then they would have more time to spend with their families, or something.
Nope. Demonisation of the poor is a singular trait of the right.There will always be a small minority who work the system but they are economically insignificant and certainly when compared to corporate welfare clients.

Havent you got anything new or interesting to say ?

[Q

Nope. Demonisation of the poor is a singular trait of the right.There will always be a small minority who work the system but they are economically insignificant and certainly when compared to corporate welfare clients.

so when did the poor designate you their speaker? just wondering.

1. Its their own fault.
2. Fuck em.
4. Fuck em.
5. I really hate them.
6. Its Gods will.
7. Fuck em.
9. And so have my kids.
10. Fuck em.

Have I missed anything ?

They are not really poor
Cant be poor and own a fridge.
Fridge?.....our poor eat caviar and lobster for breakfast
Our poor dont get up for breakfast and go straight to lunch. They have to get out of the house to let the cleaners get on.

Why are much of the poor in The United States fat?

Because Corn Syrup is in the top 3 ingredients in most of the cheap food they can afford.
they can't afford fruits and vegetables?

No, those cost more than a 39 cent can of pork & beans in tomato sauce that list corn syrup as second ingredient & tomato as fifth ingredient.

Then there is the 69 cent pack of hot-dogs that's pure fat & same price for the BBQ sauce to make those fat dogs edible which list corn syrup as the FIRST ingredient!

Cauliflower cost over $2 on sale.

Again you struggle with the concept of a national economy
We are not talking about one person having millions, we are talking about $18 trillion in a country of 330 million people

Now...Think of it as A REALLY BIG PIE
and you still cannot answer my question

if it makes it any easier for you take ALL the people making a million dollars a year or more and then tell me how that makes ALL the rest of the people earn less than they do
Under voodoo, the rich don't pay their fair share and there's no money to invest in training and ed for jobs going begging. Duh. Shortfalls in fed aids to states also make state and local taxes and fees rise, taxes which kill the nonrich.
state-local-federal-taxes-income.jpg
define fair share
Higher than now. My opinion? Over 250 40%, over 700k 50%, over 10 mil 60%, over 20 mil 70, over 40 mil 80, over 80 mil 90%.
and you think you will get some of it

and tell me what the hell is fair about taking 90% of even a portion of a person's income?
No, I don't, dupe. I'm thinking of the good of the COUNTRY. Your greedy idiot billionaire brainwashers should try it.

It's the only way to get ridiculous pay under control and get some help for the ruined middle class and below.

[Q

When did arseholes designate you their speaker ? You are pretty shit at it.

and you still cannot answer my question

if it makes it any easier for you take ALL the people making a million dollars a year or more and then tell me how that makes ALL the rest of the people earn less than they do
Under voodoo, the rich don't pay their fair share and there's no money to invest in training and ed for jobs going begging. Duh. Shortfalls in fed aids to states also make state and local taxes and fees rise, taxes which kill the nonrich.
define fair share
Higher than now. My opinion? Over 250 40%, over 700k 50%, over 10 mil 60%, over 20 mil 70, over 40 mil 80, over 80 mil 90%.

and tell me what the hell is fair about taking 90% of even a portion of a person's income?
No, I don't, dupe. I'm thinking of the good of the COUNTRY. Your greedy idiot billionaire brainwashers should try it.

It's the only way to get ridiculous pay under control and get some help for the ruined middle class and below.
who do you suppose give the middle class their jobs? this is why you can't make this shit up. hahahahaahaha

When did arseholes designate you their speaker ? You are pretty shit at it.
takes one to know one I guess eh?

define fair share

who do you suppose give the middle class their jobs? this is why you can't make this shit up. hahahahaahaha
70% small business, not trust babies, dupe.

[

You are confused

21% of the people (52 million) living in the US is getting some kind of friggin welfare. Only in Libardland is that kind of number trivialized.

21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month

21.3 Percent of U.S. Population Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month

Approximately 52.2 million (or 21.3 percent) people in the U.S. participated in major means-tested government assistance programs each month in 2012, according to a U.S. Census Bureau report released today. Participation rates were highest for Medicaid (15.3 percent) and the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, formerly known as the food stamp program (13.4 percent).

The average monthly participation rate in major means-tested programs increased from 18.6 percent in 2009 to 20.9 percent in 2011. However, from 2011 to 2012, there was no statistically significant change in the percentage of people who participated. From 2009 to 2012, the average monthly participation rates for Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income and SNAP increased, while the rate decreased for Temporary Assistance for Needy Families/General Assistance.

100+ pages and we still have over half the people arguing that you can't care about the poor unless you are liberal and giving the money of others to them.

Government will never be the mechanism to best help the poor. And no matter how many people want to pretend you are not justified in ignoring the poor because government programs exist. Go out and feed someone.

[

You are confused

21% of the people (52 million) living in the US is getting some kind of friggin welfare. Only in Libardland is that kind of number trivialized.

21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month

21.3 Percent of U.S. Population Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month

Approximately 52.2 million (or 21.3 percent) people in the U.S. participated in major means-tested government assistance programs each month in 2012, according to a U.S. Census Bureau report released today. Participation rates were highest for Medicaid (15.3 percent) and the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, formerly known as the food stamp program (13.4 percent).

The average monthly participation rate in major means-tested programs increased from 18.6 percent in 2009 to 20.9 percent in 2011. However, from 2011 to 2012, there was no statistically significant change in the percentage of people who participated. From 2009 to 2012, the average monthly participation rates for Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income and SNAP increased, while the rate decreased for Temporary Assistance for Needy Families/General Assistance.
Doesnt that mean that corporate US is a big beneficiary of welfare ? If they paid decent wages people wouldnt need help.

Forum List

Back