Why Are Republicans Yelling & Waiving Confederate Flags In Front The White House?

The right wing, despite their constant yapping about liberty and individual freedom, love the idea behind the Confederate flag,.

The Confederate Flag means that the Southern States concluded that excise taxes were destroying their economy and chose to exercise their absolute right as freemen to secede.

The right wing, despite their constant yapping about liberty and individual freedom, love the idea behind the Confederate flag,.

The Confederate Flag means that the Southern States concluded that excise taxes were destroying their economy and chose to exercise their absolute right as freemen to secede.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

laughing_smileface2.gif

Classic!

Ashmore’s actions and Klayman’s words are just the latest in a series of displays of disrespect directed at President Obama. For more than four years, the president’s detractors have said they “want our country back.” But they never say from whom. They continue to say he should be impeached. But they never say what his “crimes” or, if they do, said “crimes” are not grounded in any kind of reality.

True.

And it’s remarkable that so many on the right believe such ignorant nonsense.

Ashmore’s actions and Klayman’s words are just the latest in a series of displays of disrespect directed at President Obama. For more than four years, the president’s detractors have said they “want our country back.” But they never say from whom. They continue to say he should be impeached. But they never say what his “crimes” or, if they do, said “crimes” are not grounded in any kind of reality.

True.

sadly both sides come up with really dumb stuff which gets far to personal. No need to but america become over last 20 years so partisan that it get very nasty insults thrown from one side to another.

either way sadly these debates can resort to hate rather then calm debate and its time for white house and speaker of the house to put aside their differences and come to a compromise.

Last edited by a moderator:

True.

sadly both sides come up with really dumb stuff which gets far to personal. No need to but america become over last 20 years so partisan that it get very nasty insults thrown from one side to another.
This "both sides" nonsense is what is horribly wrong in our media climate today.

You can't find ONE member of Congress or Senate in the Democratic Party that lent credence to any of the anti-Bush stuff that went on.

However, if you're NOT spewing anti-Obama nonsense in the Republican Party today, you may not be voted in by the gerrymandered hard RW Districts.

Ted Cruz, Joe Wilson, and their ilk are actually leading out the nonsense.

Post a Democrat Congressman or Senator engaging in anything similar to what these radical RWers are currently doing.

I dare you.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

Classic!

" My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. "

A. Lincoln
http://www.abrahamlincolnonline.org/lincoln/speeches/greeley.htm
http://www.abrahamlincolnonline.org/lincoln/speeches/greeley.htm

I found Jonathan Capehart's alleged outrage over the disrespect shown to President Obama highly laughable and questionable in it's sincerity given the amount of disrespect that was shown to President Bush from the left over the year's which I suspect back then he called a exercise in freedom of speech. Of course this was when descent was considered the highest form of patriotism funny how that changes when the President is black Democrat instead of a white Republican.

True.

This "both sides" nonsense is what is horribly wrong in our media climate today.

You can't find ONE member of Congress or Senate in the Democratic Party that lent credence to any of the anti-Bush stuff that went on.

However, if you're NOT spewing anti-Obama nonsense in the Republican Party today, you may not be voted in by the gerrymandered hard RW Districts.

Ted Cruz, Joe Wilson, and their ilk are actually leading out the nonsense.

Post a Democrat Congressman or Senator engaging in anything similar to what these radical RWers are currently doing.

I dare you.

Look i am not defending those stupid conservatives who call president stupid names such as socalist, not born in usa, evil. I can,t name democrat congressman but their were many from left that called bush a war criminal or other names to.

I think conservatives are more to blame for this shutdown but i think president as chris matthew rightly pointed out does not have good personal skills that bill clinton had in getting things done with congress. He also not good at even selling things all time to his own party and rely far to much on biden to come to rescule when house leaders fall out with him, reid and persoi.

I think neither obama or boehner have ablity to make things happens in way maybe clinton and newt did in 1990s.

There is a group within the Republican Party and many people that are "Closet Racists" They are Cowards. Today there are people, especially in the South that celebrate Jefferson Davis' birthday ! Yes they celebrate the birthday of the President of the Confederecy, Today !!
LOL!!!

Your name cracks me up.

Do I know you from another board another lifetime ago?

:lol:

There is a group within the Republican Party and many people that are "Closet Racists" They are Cowards. Today there are people, especially in the South that celebrate Jefferson Davis' birthday ! Yes they celebrate the birthday of the President of the Confederecy, Today !!

nobody should ever celebrate anything that celebrates bad things. i agree with that. hopefully their not though

Why are Die-Hard Republicans and Republican Party supporters yelling and waiving the Confederate Flag in front of the White House?

Ugly rebel yell in front of the White House

What message are they trying to send by that?

What good does it do?

What does the Confederate Flag symbolize to you?

My guess is that they have to be stupid, ignorant, and crazy, and proud to let the world know it. The confederate flag represents a regime that hated America and it's constitution and so were willing to secede.,

The Confederacy was wrong but they dd not hate the Constitution. Learn a little History.

Why are Die-Hard Republicans and Republican Party supporters yelling and waiving the Confederate Flag in front of the White House?

Ugly rebel yell in front of the White House

What message are they trying to send by that?

What good does it do?

What does the Confederate Flag symbolize to you?

My guess is that they have to be stupid, ignorant, and crazy, and proud to let the world know it. The confederate flag represents a regime that hated America and it's constitution and so were willing to secede.,

The Confederacy was wrong but they dd not hate the Constitution. Learn a little History.

The confederates hated the country. Don't tell me they didn't. Their armed, high treason is all the proof i need.

Looks like an obvious plant by the Democrats.
Anyone complaining about disrespect towards Obama was either asleep during the Bush years, or missed Obama's characterizations of the GOP as terrorists and worse.

What makes it an "obvious plant"? And if it's an "obvious plant", why weren't those around this "obvious plant" doing anything about the "obvious plantitude"?

why do liberals like marc say republicanS, when this is clearly ONE person?

who knows his reasons, go ask him marc, how the hell should anyone here know....
The guy represents Republicans and the Republican Party

Look how not ONE of you rabid RWers of USMB has condemned him or his actions.

Not one.

I don't expect any of you to either, what I expect is for you to continue deflecting it, minimizing it and/or doubling down on it.

Is this another false flag operation. He looks like is from Boston Mass.

ConfederateFlag.jpg

That's one heck of a young looking WWII vet.

Forum List

Back