Why are so many people focused on Trump?

"Why are so many people focused on Trump?

Because he’s the president, dummy.

A mistake we should all hope will be corrected this November.
My focus is on democrats, liberals and progressives. They create artificial islands of sanctuary for illegals without voter consent. This is still a Democracy, isn't it? That being said, how did sanctuary cities come about? But its ok Americans live in the streets though. Let's harbor illegal aliens and fuck our own poor and needy, its acceptable? That's Why we abandoned the Democratic party....The democrats abandoned America.

Maybe we should focus on not being too stupid to play nice with Cuba since they have a therapy for this pandemic first and we can get back to your partisanshit later.

No, it is not a representative democracy, where've you been?
Silly me thinking that this a was representative led democracy, err. What the hell IS America? I have local government giving sanctuary to illegal aliens without the majority consent...which should be a huge no-no but apparently its some kind of thing we are supposed to just accept blindly. Because YOU say we should. diversity and ...fuck that.
If you are living in a sanctuary city and you failed to rally your fellow citizens to stand against and oust the charlatans from office, you should give serious thought to moving and taking your part of the tax base with you. From what I have read, those cities are usually high tax cities and states. We don't have that problem here.
Yeah right. Its my fault our representatives aren't listening to us and putting us on the streets...HELLO! That's kinda why we have TRUMP, you moron.

I don’t spend any time wondering about if he’ll get re-elected. I honestly don’t care if he does or he doesn’t. Right now there’s a ridiculous huge threat to this world. Stay disciplined. That’s the key to staying healthy. I hope all of us get through this. Good luck to each and every one of you.
Wow, you’re actually taking it seriously... good for you. Kudos

There are roughly 3 million federal employees. Every time one of them makes a mistake, a moron somewhere blames Trump.
The only time we call Drumpf a moron is when he speaks.

Lib please Trump doesn't even know you are alive, or care. :itsok:
I dont care if Drumpf knows I am alive. He is still a fucking moron. :rolleyes:

He's not aware of your hate. You waste your life venting Trump hate on the internet while he lives the good life. It's sad really.

Drumpf is clueless about many things. Why would I think or care if he knew I said he was a fucking moron? :rolleyes:
So which brand of sheep are you, a Dorper or Valais Blacknose?

The only time we call Drumpf a moron is when he speaks.

He's not aware of your hate. You waste your life venting Trump hate on the internet while he lives the good life. It's sad really.

Drumpf is clueless about many things. Why would I think or care if he knew I said he was a fucking moron? :rolleyes:
Neither. 100% Aboriginal Man.

So you are self medicating with Trump hate posts, got it. :cuckoo:

You suck orange cock, he makes posts. We all deal with our demons differently.

I lived in Australia. You're no abo

I don’t spend any time wondering about if he’ll get re-elected. I honestly don’t care if he does or he doesn’t. Right now there’s a ridiculous huge threat to this world. Stay disciplined. That’s the key to staying healthy. I hope all of us get through this. Good luck to each and every one of you.

This president made the declaration long ago.... he intends to govern for good real Americans only....the disgusting, lowdown, degenerate, weird, foreign pieces of shits among us can't fucking stand that. Simple shit.

So you are self medicating with Trump hate posts, got it. :cuckoo:

You suck orange cock, he makes posts. We all deal with our demons differently.

I lived in Australia. You're no abo
I didnt say Australia or abo. I said Aboriginal. That means first BTW.

"Why are so many people focused on Trump?

Because he’s the president, dummy.

A mistake we should all hope will be corrected this November.
My focus is on democrats, liberals and progressives. They create artificial islands of sanctuary for illegals without voter consent. This is still a Democracy, isn't it? That being said, how did sanctuary cities come about? But its ok Americans live in the streets though. Let's harbor illegal aliens and fuck our own poor and needy, its acceptable? That's Why we abandoned the Democratic party....The democrats abandoned America.

Maybe we should focus on not being too stupid to play nice with Cuba since they have a therapy for this pandemic first and we can get back to your partisanshit later.

Silly me thinking that this a was representative led democracy, err. What the hell IS America? I have local government giving sanctuary to illegal aliens without the majority consent...which should be a huge no-no but apparently its some kind of thing we are supposed to just accept blindly. Because YOU say we should. diversity and ...fuck that.
If you are living in a sanctuary city and you failed to rally your fellow citizens to stand against and oust the charlatans from office, you should give serious thought to moving and taking your part of the tax base with you. From what I have read, those cities are usually high tax cities and states. We don't have that problem here.
Yeah right. Its my fault our representatives aren't listening to us and putting us on the streets...HELLO! That's kinda why we have TRUMP, you moron.
He hasn't done much to stop the sanctuary city crap yet, but I think the justice department won on a suit about denying federal money to a sanctuary city just a few weeks ago. Don't remember details, though liked it at the time. Doubt with everything else on the plate it will help you any time soon. You definitely should think about getting out of the ant hill. I would not wait on this president or any president to rescue me.

He hasn't done much to stop the sanctuary city crap yet, but I think the justice department won on a suit about denying federal money to a sanctuary city just a few weeks ago. Don't remember details, though liked it at the time. Doubt with everything else on the plate it will help you any time soon. You definitely should think about getting out of the ant hill. I would not wait on this president or any president to rescue me.

So don't expect the president and lawmakers to work for good real Americans?

If it was truly representative Hilary would be POTUS now. She won the popular vote remember?
Lets see here APPLES =ORANGES? Neither here nor there. Democratic cities like San Francisco are hell holes because democratic leadership. No balance no republican conservatives, California has lost its balance.
I would admire how you glossed over that representative democracy thing but it was kinda clumsy and not well done. :rolleyes:
You have a point buried in all that?
Yeah. In a true representative democracy you would be calling Shrillary POTUS instead of this idiot we currently have in office. :rolleyes:
Yadd yadda yadda. Mexicans are like my new overlords, Shhh, dont piss them off, si habla espanol. All those Lithuanians, Hungarians or east Germans that fled REAL oppression. Mexicans get special treatment and even sanctuary...why? How do they rate such special treatment? They are better human beings?

Drumpf has done more than just lower the bar. He has lowered the floor we raise the bar from.

If it was truly representative Hilary would be POTUS now. She won the popular vote remember?
Lets see here APPLES =ORANGES? Neither here nor there. Democratic cities like San Francisco are hell holes because democratic leadership. No balance no republican conservatives, California has lost its balance.
I would admire how you glossed over that representative democracy thing but it was kinda clumsy and not well done. :rolleyes:
Yeah. In a true representative democracy you would be calling Shrillary POTUS instead of this idiot we currently have in office. :rolleyes:
Yadd yadda yadda. Mexicans are like my new overlords, Shhh, dont piss them off, si habla espanol. All those Lithuanians, Hungarians or east Germans that fled REAL oppression Mexicans get special treatment and even sanctuary...why? How do they rate such special treatment? They are better human beings?
So now you think youre qualified to measure whos oppression is worse?

Yadd yadda yadda. Mexicans are like my new overlords, Shhh, dont piss them off, si habla espanol. All those Lithuanians, Hungarians or east Germans that fled REAL oppression Mexicans get special treatment and even sanctuary...why? How do they rate such special treatment? They are better human beings?
Do you? Nobody voted for sanctuary cities, either.

Have not seen much of that in a long time, definitely not this century. Have any, this century done much for you?

We voted for the people that made the decision to make it a sanctuary city.

Have not seen much of that in a long time, definitely not this century. Have any, this century done much for you?

This century no...but the expectation should remain. Shit has got to change...Ray Charles can see that.

Eisenhower gave us much hope...Perhaps its time for a HUGE political reform because this system isn't working anymore.

Do you mean that anchor babies...folks with illegal roots voted for the people that made it a sanctuary city?
While you were crying "RUSSIA"!

No we didn't. YOU DON'T GET IT. That's exactly why we have Trump.

Forum List

Back