Why are so many people focused on Trump?

Let me see here: the HUGE influx of illegal aliens just happens to magically coincide with the HUGE American homeless numbers. Lets see here, taking jobs away from our lower class and giving them to foreign immigrants of questionable status without out consent, giving them special status no other immigrant has gotten before. Does that not seem rather questionable? (What other immigrant group got sanctuary from federal laws?)

So don't expect the president and lawmakers to work for good real Americans?
Have not seen much of that in a long time, definitely not this century. Have any, this century done much for you?
Eisenhower gave us much hope...Perhaps its time for a HUGE political reform because this system isn't working anymore.
Wow. I thought someone would give me crap for say this century. My memory only goes back to Kennedy. Before that I was crawling on the floor. Whatever city you are referring to is, obviously is a long time home you hate to give up. I get it. You, I can understand. Can't imagine what keeps the young people paying to support that. The last time big government worked for TN was TVA, that was started in 1933. It still works today and annually puts a lot of money back into the federal coffers, but it is the exception not the rule. I think somebody wanted Nashville to be a sanctuary city, but our state legislature has an anti-sanctuary city law. It ain't happening.

This century began in 2001...the 21st century.
There was no Kennedy era this century.
In this century, beginning in 2008 there was a push for CHANGE...a different new America...a global America...sanctuary cities were invented by the Kenyan, they are a piece of the globalization puzzle....Thanks oversized eared negro!
You are just an idiot racist. Get back under that white sheet and STFU. Berkeley became the first city in the United States to pass a sanctuary resolution on November 8, 1971.[102]. Obama was 10 years old at the time. You can find both of those facts in Wikipedia, if you know how to think for yourself and not just how your parents and grandparent taught you to think. People like you worry me more the her illegal alien problem.

Holy shit you filthy try-hards are a fucking shameless joke...Berkeley sought to protect nutless sailors from being drafted in to war. That's not hardly synonymous with protecting illegals whom fuck over Americans you wetback loving homo.
The oversized eared negro founded sanctuary cities for wetbacks.

Last edited:
So now you think youre qualified to measure whos oppression is worse?
Do you? Nobody voted for sanctuary cities, either.
If you live in one, you vote for it every time you pay your property tax, you get your car tags/city sticker or you pay local sales tax. You are part of the problem. You are being screwed. Is it good for you? They are enjoying it.

That's a story you just made up.
You don't really believe your bullshit do you?
You don't? What country do you live in? I love living in this country, but I would not live in a sanctuary city in any state of it. Of course you are paying for the policies of the city you live in with your local taxes and voting for it by staying and supporting it with your money. Whatever made you think you weren't?

You are being ignorant and foolish...reading between your ambiguous lines you are implying that good real Americans should leave their homes when their city or state become full of anchor babies...those with illegal roots and stolen citizenships...those whom vote in favor of shithole cities...I mean sanctuary cities.
Do you really think good real Americans would give such stupid fucking advice?
I tell her to rally her neighbors and take their city back from wetbacks...It's pretty easy to think and speak like a good real american does...try it sometime.
What an ignorant little racist you are. Do you buy cars from dealer you do not like? or keep them after they no longer meet you needs? If you are in your producing years, why would you not shop for the best place to raise you family? Would you marry a woman, thinking you could change what you don't like about her, just because you liked what you found laying down with her? You are not only an ignorant racist, you are very short sighted, but short nearsightedness is typical of ignorant people.

If you live in one, you vote for it every time you pay your property tax, you get your car tags/city sticker or you pay local sales tax. You are part of the problem. You are being screwed. Is it good for you? They are enjoying it.

That's a story you just made up.
You don't really believe your bullshit do you?
You don't? What country do you live in? I love living in this country, but I would not live in a sanctuary city in any state of it. Of course you are paying for the policies of the city you live in with your local taxes and voting for it by staying and supporting it with your money. Whatever made you think you weren't?

You are being ignorant and foolish...reading between your ambiguous lines you are implying that good real Americans should leave their homes when their city or state become full of anchor babies...those with illegal roots and stolen citizenships...those whom vote in favor of shithole cities...I mean sanctuary cities.
Do you really think good real Americans would give such stupid fucking advice?
I tell her to rally her neighbors and take their city back from wetbacks...It's pretty easy to think and speak like a good real american does...try it sometime.
What an ignorant little racist you are. Do you buy cars from dealer you do not like? or keep them after they no longer meet you needs? If you are in your producing years, why would you not shop for the best place to raise you family? Would you marry a woman, thinking you could change what you don't like about her, just because you liked what you found laying down with her? You are not only an ignorant racist, you are very short sighted, but short nearsightedness is typical of ignorant people.

haha...Save your nutless metaphorical bullshit for other fools...You pussies can stand by and watch while good real Americans take their country back. It's happening now and we don't need sackless bitches to help.

If you are living in a sanctuary city and you failed to rally your fellow citizens to stand against and oust the charlatans from office, you should give serious thought to moving and taking your part of the tax base with you. From what I have read, those cities are usually high tax cities and states. We don't have that problem here.
Yeah right. Its my fault our representatives aren't listening to us and putting us on the streets...HELLO! That's kinda why we have TRUMP, you moron.
He hasn't done much to stop the sanctuary city crap yet, but I think the justice department won on a suit about denying federal money to a sanctuary city just a few weeks ago. Don't remember details, though liked it at the time. Doubt with everything else on the plate it will help you any time soon. You definitely should think about getting out of the ant hill. I would not wait on this president or any president to rescue me.

So don't expect the president and lawmakers to work for good real Americans?
Have not seen much of that in a long time, definitely not this century. Have any, this century done much for you?
Who allowed them to?

We did.

Now what are we gonna do?
Beats me. I got 20 to 30 years left, tops. It is not going to change enough to bother me at my age where I live. I guess i chose OK after I left the state I was born and raised in.

So now you think youre qualified to measure whos oppression is worse?
Mexican illegals aren't doing that. I've seen Mexican illegals take the drivers test three in a booth with cell phones clearly marked no cell phones, one person per booth. Because fair is fair. And every time since 2000 when I do jury duty, its always some Mexican that needs an interpreter and then gets deported BOO Freeking HOO.
They obviously are getting the benefit of the local and state taxes you pay, but this is not a new problem in California. You have been paying for the trade off for what you like about living there for a long time. Price getting too steep for what you are having to live with?
Why have they always been invited? Capital seeking cheaper labor supported by American shopping habits.
Labor is a resource. Like anything other resource you buy rent or lease to meet your immediate economic needs, there are, were, and always will be a downside to trying to buy that resource from the absolute cheapest source. Using illegal labor has always been illegal and shortsighted. Now the bill for the downside in coming due, and many do not believe they got the personal benefit for lawless labor resourcing practiced. If you hire them illegally, they will come. OK. They are here. Hell, Trump had them at all his hotels (probably still does) until after elected, and these people think he is the man to solve the problem? That sounds stupid to me.

"Why are so many people focused on Trump?

Because he’s the president, dummy.

A mistake we should all hope will be corrected this November.
My focus is on democrats, liberals and progressives. They create artificial islands of sanctuary for illegals without voter consent. This is still a Democracy, isn't it? That being said, how did sanctuary cities come about? But its ok Americans live in the streets though. Let's harbor illegal aliens and fuck our own poor and needy, its acceptable? That's Why we abandoned the Democratic party....The democrats abandoned America.

Maybe we should focus on not being too stupid to play nice with Cuba since they have a therapy for this pandemic first and we can get back to your partisanshit later.

No, it is not a representative democracy, where've you been?
Silly me thinking that this a was representative led democracy, err. What the hell IS America? I have local government giving sanctuary to illegal aliens without the majority consent...which should be a huge no-no but apparently its some kind of thing we are supposed to just accept blindly. Because YOU say we should. diversity and ...fuck that.
If you are living in a sanctuary city and you failed to rally your fellow citizens to stand against and oust the charlatans from office, you should give serious thought to moving and taking your part of the tax base with you. From what I have read, those cities are usually high tax cities and states. We don't have that problem here.
So you don't live in one. Stay where you are.
Ding ding ding ding! We have a winner! Count on it, Bo. ...:)

Mexican illegals aren't doing that. I've seen Mexican illegals take the drivers test three in a booth with cell phones clearly marked no cell phones, one person per booth. Because fair is fair. And every time since 2000 when I do jury duty, its always some Mexican that needs an interpreter and then gets deported BOO Freeking HOO.
They obviously are getting the benefit of the local and state taxes you pay, but this is not a new problem in California. You have been paying for the trade off for what you like about living there for a long time. Price getting too steep for what you are having to live with?
Why have they always been invited? Capital seeking cheaper labor supported by American shopping habits.
Labor is a resource. Like anything other resource you buy rent or lease to meet your immediate economic needs, there are, were, and always will be a downside to trying to buy that resource from the absolute cheapest source. Using illegal labor has always been illegal and shortsighted. Now the bill for the downside in coming due, and many do not believe they got the personal benefit for lawless labor resourcing practiced. If you hire them illegally, they will come. OK. They are here. Hell, Trump had them at all his hotels (probably still does) until after elected, and these people think he is the man to solve the problem? That sounds stupid to me.
Yes, exactly, we all over time bought into chickenfocking ourselves. And then we did that to us. That's why things is shaky. The predators are unsettled.

My focus is on democrats, liberals and progressives. They create artificial islands of sanctuary for illegals without voter consent. This is still a Democracy, isn't it? That being said, how did sanctuary cities come about? But its ok Americans live in the streets though. Let's harbor illegal aliens and fuck our own poor and needy, its acceptable? That's Why we abandoned the Democratic party....The democrats abandoned America.

Maybe we should focus on not being too stupid to play nice with Cuba since they have a therapy for this pandemic first and we can get back to your partisanshit later.

No, it is not a representative democracy, where've you been?
Silly me thinking that this a was representative led democracy, err. What the hell IS America? I have local government giving sanctuary to illegal aliens without the majority consent...which should be a huge no-no but apparently its some kind of thing we are supposed to just accept blindly. Because YOU say we should. diversity and ...fuck that.
So you don't live in one. Stay where you are.
Ding ding ding ding! We have a winner! Count on it, Bo. ...:)
Why whine and moan about a nonissue then?

Eisenhower gave us much hope...Perhaps its time for a HUGE political reform because this system isn't working anymore.
Wow. I thought someone would give me crap for say this century. My memory only goes back to Kennedy. Before that I was crawling on the floor. Whatever city you are referring to is, obviously is a long time home you hate to give up. I get it. You, I can understand. Can't imagine what keeps the young people paying to support that. The last time big government worked for TN was TVA, that was started in 1933. It still works today and annually puts a lot of money back into the federal coffers, but it is the exception not the rule. I think somebody wanted Nashville to be a sanctuary city, but our state legislature has an anti-sanctuary city law. It ain't happening.

This century began in 2001...the 21st century.
There was no Kennedy era this century.
In this century, beginning in 2008 there was a push for CHANGE...a different new America...a global America...sanctuary cities were invented by the Kenyan, they are a piece of the globalization puzzle....Thanks oversized eared negro!
You are just an idiot racist. Get back under that white sheet and STFU. Berkeley became the first city in the United States to pass a sanctuary resolution on November 8, 1971.[102]. Obama was 10 years old at the time. You can find both of those facts in Wikipedia, if you know how to think for yourself and not just how your parents and grandparent taught you to think. People like you worry me more the her illegal alien problem.

Holy shit you filthy try-hards are a fucking shameless joke...Berkeley sought to protect nutless sailors from being drafted in to war. That's not hardly synonymous with protecting illegals whom fuck over Americans you wetback loving homo.
The oversized eared negro founded sanctuary cities for wetbacks.
When facts don't agree with ignorant racists, I'll go with the facts. Go complain to you orange god. He says people like you are good people, I assume that is why you voted for him, so now you should not mind how he has bungled Covid19, until it is too late to get a handle on it. Like I said in another post, when you by the cheapest crap there is always a downside, and that is why people are focused on him now.

I don’t spend any time wondering about if he’ll get re-elected. I honestly don’t care if he does or he doesn’t. Right now there’s a ridiculous huge threat to this world. Stay disciplined. That’s the key to staying healthy. I hope all of us get through this. Good luck to each and every one of you.
Rest assured Trump will be reelected. Democrats push open borders and gay marriage. Nobody wanted that. And this Corona virus stuff will be yesterdays news weeks from now, like Y2k.
When you say weeks are you talking at least 12 weeks or more?
An ABC news correspondent that got the Corona virus, said it just like the flu. Dry cough, no fever though. Lets all panic, its the fucking flu for Christ sake. Ruin the stock market and by all up all the toilet paper.
it's not a Flu.... just like the common Cold, is not a Flu..... as example, there are vaccines for the Flu, and anti viral drugs that it is treated with, wheras the Common Cold, also a virus, there are no anti viral drugs tio treat it, and there are no vaccines to protect from it.

The Common Cold is also a Corona Virus.... it's been around forever, yet they've never been able to create those things for it....anti virals or vaccines.

COVID19-Corona Virus Disease of 2019 in addition to being a new Corona Virus, is also a new SARS= Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome.... SARS-H7N9

Although the common cold and COVID19 are both a Corona virus strain, and when hit bad with it, their severity on humans is a 1 for the common cold, and a 10 for this novel corona virus, COVID19....

and just as the common cold is NOT a Flu, COVID19 is not a Flu.

Last edited:
Let me see here: the HUGE influx of illegal aliens just happens to magically coincide with the HUGE American homeless numbers. Lets see here, taking jobs away from our lower class and giving them to foreign immigrants of questionable status without out consent, giving them special status no other immigrant has gotten before. Does that not seem rather questionable? (What other immigrant group got sanctuary from federal laws?)
Hey, this is off subject, but are you under a mandatory order to stay home? Just heard on national news.

I don’t spend any time wondering about if he’ll get re-elected. I honestly don’t care if he does or he doesn’t. Right now there’s a ridiculous huge threat to this world. Stay disciplined. That’s the key to staying healthy. I hope all of us get through this. Good luck to each and every one of you.
No one wants another fuckup due to Drumpfs incompetence. Thats why people are making sure he wont get reelected. Though I think he dug his own grave with his massive show of idiocy and narcissism with this virus.

While I think he'll get another term--Americans like giving presidents 2 terms--I don't think he's doing himself any favors with his amateurish comments in the face of a virus. Everytime a "directive" comes out; his administration does something to violate the directive. The CDC says practice social distancing; the FAA turns around and has passengers who just flew in from overseas standing shoulder to shoulder for hours at airports. Its crazy.

It's the flu.
No, it’s a highly contagious flu, with a diabolical transmission. Where people can walk around infecting others for a week before showing symptoms, if they even show symptoms at all. We haven’t even approached the slope of the bell curve yet. What’s gonna happen is that it won’t seem like anyone has it for a while, then a few cases will pop up around you, then it’ll rapidly feel like everyone has it around you. The concern is that hospital staffs won’t be able to protect themselves from it, be forced to stay home for a week or two right when this hits hard overwhelming our hospital systems. Then whose gonna be there to help the people who that this is more than just a flu? What happens when an outbreak happens on a floor full of cancer patients? This can spiral out of control quickly and we need to urge people who at risk from this to self quarantine as much as possible. This could turn ugly, but it doesn’t have to

Agreed.

Left is panicking about the fact Trump is performing in a stellar fashion - guaranteeing an even bigger Trumpslide2020 than expected. Americans will correctly identify that there is only one choice for 2020 - the greatest president in American history.

Rest assured Trump will be reelected. Democrats push open borders and gay marriage. Nobody wanted that. And this Corona virus stuff will be yesterdays news weeks from now, like Y2k.

Who died from Y2K?

The funny thing about Y2K was that we had a COMPETENT president at the time who did the things that needed to be done to avert the problem.

You know, the one you tried to impeach for getting a blow job.

Who died from Y2K?

The funny thing about Y2K was that we had a COMPETENT president at the time who did the things that needed to be done to avert the problem.

You know, the one you tried to impeach for getting a blow job.
There was no problem with Y2k to avert and Clinton WAS impeached, but it wasn't over a blow job. You made three points in your short post and all three were wrong. Good job.

There was no problem with Y2k to avert and Clinton WAS impeached, but it wasn't over a blow job. You made three points in your short post and all three were wrong. Good job.

Uh, yeah, there was a pretty big problem, because computers weren't programmed to register a four digit year up to that point. If not corrected, software would have lost data of failed to function.

Clinton was impeached for lying over a blowjob. Distinction without a difference. It's not like he conspired with a foreign government to cheat in a national election.

Fucked up right wing values.. But now that you guys know that Trump fucked a porn star and lied about it, you will be all for impeaching him, right, by your own standards.

Forum List

Back