Why are so many young women attracted to bad boys?

Wake

Easygoing Conservative
Jun 11, 2013
As the title says.

Why is it that when a man treats women as if they're special, apologizes for things like bumping into them, and is always so nice and kind to them... they're just not attracted?

But when you start behaving more dominantly, stop apologizing period, don't automatically treat women like they're special, and have a 'hard-to-get- aura... suddenly they start wanting you?

I ended up with five different phone numbers over the last two weeks from young women when I decided to start listening to dating advice from men online.

WHY is this? It's like when you're a really nice guy, they just aren't attracted. I don't understand it. But when you do a 180 and stop being so nice, suddenly they want you. It makes no fucking sense.

As the title says.

Why is it that when a man treats women as if they're special, apologizes for things like bumping into them, and is always so nice and kind to them... they're just not attracted?

But when you start behaving more dominantly, stop apologizing period, don't automatically treat women like they're special, and have a 'hard-to-get- aura... suddenly they start wanting you?

I ended up with five different phone numbers over the last two weeks from young women when I decided to start listening to dating advice from men online.

WHY is this? It's like when you're a really nice guy, they just aren't attracted. I don't understand it. But when you do a 180 and stop being so nice, suddenly they want you. It makes no fucking sense.
Gives them a special tingle...

Hmmm. Not sure if true.

Oh yeah. It's true. I've observed it ever since girls were invented, back when I was in junior high school in the 1640s.

I don't have an answer, just checking to see if anyone else did. But the question's been out there a looooooong long time.

I am still in sammich mode of two very hot "bad" guys...not bad mean bad, just bad ass. So..your thread and me seeing it is wrong place at the wrong time I guess.

Hmmm. Not sure if true.

Oh yeah. It's true.

I don't have an answer, just checking to see if anyone else did. But the question's been out there a looooooong long time.
Ok. Serious answer. Girls like bad boys because they think they can tame them and know secretly they can't but want to try. And that's it in a nutshell.

OK then..... what happens when she finds out he's not a real asshole, but was just playing one on TV in order to get her attention?

:eusa_think:

Tom Hanks. Nice guy, Good looking. Very sweet. Very gentlemanly.

Jason Momoa.

Need I say more?

Hmmm. Not sure if true.

Oh yeah. It's true.

Ok. Serious answer. Girls like bad boys because they think they can tame them and know secretly they can't but want to try. And that's it in a nutshell.

OK then..... what happens when she finds out he's not a real asshole, but was just playing one on TV in order to get her?

In general, Pogo. Examples.

Bad Boy are security. They be BAD. Protectors. Strong. MAN.

Nice guys usually are too nice to lead. Women may say they don't want a controller/leader, but they do in certain areas. If the bad boy is an abuser...then no. Women do not want that. They want a man that has a firm hold on MAN CARD. Usually that means bad boys.

Tom Hanks. Nice guy, Good looking. Very sweet. Very gentlemanly.

Jason Momoa.

Need I say more?

Actually yeah. Way more.
Who the fuck is Jason Moomoa? :dunno:
Jason_Momoa_2012_.png

jason-momoa-conan.jpg

Had my say in what I believe...let the other ladies give their take.
For me..I want a MAN. Gentle, but MAN. In all aspects. Nice guys..fine. But I, personally speaking, want a nice BAD boy.

Had my say in what I believe...let the other ladies give their take.
For me..I want a MAN. Gentle, but MAN. In all aspects. Nice guys..fine. But I, personally speaking, want a nice BAD boy.

:dunno: that guy you posted -- he don't look so "gentle"....

Many women want the bad boy image without the bad boy behavior. The few who want bad boy behavior are mental freaks.

Hmmm. Not sure if true.

Oh yeah. It's true.

OK then..... what happens when she finds out he's not a real asshole, but was just playing one on TV in order to get her?

In general, Pogo. Examples.

Bad Boy are security. They be BAD. Protectors. Strong. MAN.

Nice guys usually are too nice to lead. Women may say they don't want a controller/leader, but they do in certain areas. If the bad boy is an abuser...then no. Women do not want that. They want a man that has a firm hold on MAN CARD. Usually that means bad boys.

It's quite a deep insight methinks, and thanks for that.

-- But still, what happens when she finds out he's not an asshole after all? Does she lose interest? Get nasty? Count her blessings?

As the title says.

Because it is instinct .
Women are attracted to men who show signs of leadership.

LOL

putinism.jpg

As the title says.

Because it is instinct .
Women are attracted to men who show signs of leadership.

LOL

putinism.jpg
Women who mistake brutal and stupid behavior as leadership are better off with the bad boys because they would pull down the decent guys.

Forum List

Back