Why Are Some of My Fellow Conservatives Being Irrational About COVID-19 Vaccination?

How in hell can this dipshit Chinese communist virus not be politicized? American prisoners have the choice of mRNA, a chimp-based non-coronavirus, and a human-based non-coronavirus vaccine, none of which contains the entire virus, as does Covaxin. Americans are being refused access to vaccines made in the traditional way with the entire virus.
Alex, I'll take Johnson & Johnson vaccine for $1000.

How in hell can this dipshit Chinese communist virus not be politicized? American prisoners have the choice of mRNA, a chimp-based non-coronavirus, and a human-based non-coronavirus vaccine, none of which contains the entire virus, as does Covaxin. Americans are being refused access to vaccines made in the traditional way with the entire virus.
They don't care. Gov't is their GOD. Just the cheap drugs would save hundreds of thousands of lives.

Western countries are doing the same in many places. Going full Nazi in many. Brain Washed idiots.

Your link is about as bust as your understanding of the data.
It doesn't allow it to go to your search.

Go back. Hit i agree at bottom of page. Click section 3 Covid 19 Go to the bottom and search.

This is the gov't website for VAERs.

Enjoy.

It doesn't allow it to go to your search.

Go back. Hit i agree at bottom of page. Click section 3 Covid 19 Go to the bottom and search.

This is the gov't website for VAERs.

Enjoy.
Yep I was right, you are clueless about what you are reading.

VAERS is a PUBLIC REPORTING TOOL, and does not establish CAUSALITY.

If you give sugar pill to 450 million people, some small number of them will die shortly after. It does not mean that the sugar pill caused the deaths.

CDC's explanation:

• Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 452 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through November 22, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 10,014 reports of death (0022%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. CDC clinicians review reports of death to VAERS including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records. A review of reports indicates a causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS, a rare and serious adverse event—that causes blood clots with low platelets—which has caused or directly contributed to six confirmed deathsexternal icon.

Alex, I'll take Johnson & Johnson vaccine for $1000.
That’s not a coronavirus being used. India’s Covaxin uses the actual entire virus, SARS-CoV-2. Truckers may be compromised by giving their immune systems only Chinese virus parts to confront rather than the entire virus. They already walk a fine line for weight gain and sedentation. Truckers should demand all the choices available to them, not just the one’s JoeXi’s handlers suggest.

If you give sugar pill to 450 million people, some small number of them will die shortly after. It does not mean that the sugar pill caused the death.

CDC's explanation:

• Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 452 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through November 22, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 10,014 reports of death (0022%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. CDC clinicians review reports of death to VAERS including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records. A review of reports indicates a causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS, a rare and serious adverse event—that causes blood clots with low platelets—which has caused or directly contributed to six confirmed deathsexternal icon.
You can explain it till you are blue in the face, these animals wont and/or dont understand it.

That you have a choice? You you can decide for yourself? I'm vaxxed and I won't get the booster.

Then you're even dumber than I thought you were, which doesn't say much for you. Vaccines aren't a matter of "freedom" in a pandemic, and they never have been throughout recorded history. Furthermore, you're not even qualified to decide for yourself unless have a degree in advanced medical research.

That you're gullible enough to believe this is a matter of "personal freedom" shows both a dearth of common sense, and a complete lack of critical thinking skills. You're being encouraged to do things that are no only against your own best interests, but against those of your community and your nation. The people promoting your "freedom and independence" are those with a financial interest in keeping the virus going, and that includes FOX News, and its owner.

If you give sugar pill to 450 million people, some small number of them will die shortly after. It does not mean that the sugar pill caused the death.

CDC's explanation:

And the doctors are the ones reporting it. Most have no clue what the terms in the whole data base are. And most don't even know this place exists.

But oh well. Drink the Gov't swill.

It would help greatly if:

A. They began being honest about potential risks.

B. Released the FDA paperwork in a timely fasion

C. The CDC was not so obviously full of shit on multiple things.

All of these, and other factors, have led to a massive loss of trust in public health. People are not going to line up for something when they have zero trust in those pushing it.

Then you're even dumber than I thought you were, which doesn't say much for you. Vaccines aren't a matter of "freedom" in a pandemic, and they never have been throughout recorded history. Furthermore, you're not even qualified to decide for yourself unless have a degree in advanced medical research.

That you're gullible enough to believe this is a matter of "personal freedom" shows both a dearth of common sense, and a complete lack of critical thinking skills. You're being encouraged to do things that are no only against your own best interests, but against those of your community and your nation. The people promoting your "freedom and independence" are those with a financial interest in keeping the virus going, and that includes FOX News, and its owner.
He's even admitted to supposedly getting Covid twice. He must REALLY be susceptible to it. But he isnt getting the booster. LOL makes sense.

You seemingly think you know more about it than virologists and immunologists.
That is baloney. I read from all over the world their opinions on this. And I post those findings not tied to the ass of the Pharma assholes who are in bed with Govt.

So. Why does the United States have the worst stats in the world on this virus........well Peru shows higher. So second highest.

Why the fuck would I listen to a coach who is losing the game?

That is baloney. I read from all over the world their opinions on this. And I post those findings not tied to the ass of the Pharma assholes who are in bed with Govt.

So. Why does the United States have the worst stats in the world on this virus........well Peru shows higher. So second highest.

Why the fuck would I listen to a coach who is losing the game?
That's ironic. You're part of the reason we are losing the game.

They won't, but someone reading their tripe might.
And here goes the LETS SENSOR THEM .......coming soon to every social media network near you.

Show me why countries with 4 times the population have less than half our deaths.

India. Go......

Forum List

Back