Why are the Dems Ignoring Interest Rates and SALT?

Uh, huh??? How will the SALT deduction limit affect poor people? Can you find me any poor people who pay more than $10K in SALT? You know that the SALT deduction limit is $10K, right? To be affected by it, a person would have to pay more than $10K in SALT.

Trump Derangement Syndrome has hit new heights when liberals suddenly care about how much state and local taxes rich people pay. They never gave a hoot before.

I did the math for California when the SALT cap passed, a family of 4 had to be earning $140k-$160k a year before they were impacted by the SALT cap that was the break even point.
You did the math. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha

The changes in the SALT was target to Democrat states where the State & Local taxes are typically higher. This vindictive more will hurt Republicans serving the House from these blue states. Thanks for helping the Democrats retake the House. This is how fucking stupid Trump & the Republicans really are.

Why should states with low taxes subsidize states with higher taxes?

SALT taxes should not be deducted from Federal taxes, they have nothing to do with each other.

If you pay for a sidewalk in your neighborhood through taxes, it doesn’t mean the military should get less money.

Democrats are always talking about fairness and fair share, well they got their wish. The SALT cap is the same in all 50 states.

The rich should pay their fair share was a beloved Dem talking point during the election, but no numbers were ever put forth.

I practically begged our message board resident lefties to put forth their ideal tax bracket structure, but they refused.

It’s all bullshit.

Hillary could have been a true leader by saying what she thought the tax rate SHOULD BE for the rich, then PAY IT HERSELF.

Nope.

Have you noticed not a single "rich" Dem will voluntarily pay more taxes and lead by example? That shows you just how phony they are about taxing the rich.

Uh, huh??? How will the SALT deduction limit affect poor people? Can you find me any poor people who pay more than $10K in SALT? You know that the SALT deduction limit is $10K, right? To be affected by it, a person would have to pay more than $10K in SALT.

Trump Derangement Syndrome has hit new heights when liberals suddenly care about how much state and local taxes rich people pay. They never gave a hoot before.

I did the math for California when the SALT cap passed, a family of 4 had to be earning $140k-$160k a year before they were impacted by the SALT cap that was the break even point.

The changes in the SALT was target to Democrat states where the State & Local taxes are typically higher. This vindictive more will hurt Republicans serving the House from these blue states. Thanks for helping the Democrats retake the House. This is how fucking stupid Trump & the Republicans really are.

SALT taxes should not be deducted from Federal taxes, they have nothing to do with each other.

If you pay for a sidewalk in your neighborhood through taxes, it doesn’t mean the military should get less money.

Democrats are always talking about fairness and fair share, well they got their wish. The SALT cap is the same in all 50 states.

The rich should pay their fair share was a beloved Dem talking point during the election, but no numbers were ever put forth.

I practically begged our message board resident lefties to put forth their ideal tax bracket structure, but they refused.

It’s all bullshit.

Hillary could have been a true leader by saying what she thought the tax rate SHOULD BE for the rich, then PAY IT HERSELF.

Nope.

Hillary paid her income taxes & didn't whine like a little girl like you Trumpettes. Did Trump pay his income taxes? How do we know?

We know what brackets worked in the past.

We know cutting taxes on the wealthy is a puss poor way of helping the economy.

The problem with you assholes is you keep cutting taxes but never cut spending. Why is that?

Remember when Trump said the tax cuts were bad for him. Were you dumb enough to believe it?

It’s all bullshit.

Nope.

Have you noticed not a single "rich" Dem will voluntarily pay more taxes and lead by example? That shows you just how phony they are about taxing the rich.

So you want rich Democrats to pay your share?

Employment and wages are generally increasing in the Red Edge. This causes, so far mild, wage push inflation in the Red Edge. The inflation fight by the Fed is reducing real income in the Blue wall. Another cause of declining real income in the Blue Wall is that the SALT deduction cap is increasing poverty within the Blue Wall most noticeably in CA and reducing the interstate mobility to the Red Edge. This is a classic vicious cycle.

This is also why the Ds are likely to win the house and lose more seats in the senate this November. That means a more conservative judiciary, one more likely to enforce existing laws and send many Blue Wall politicians to jail over violations of existing law: voter id and sanctuary status; most noticeably. This obvious and predictable outcome is also being ignored. Why is that?

I guess California should be like the red states & get more federal money than they pay in.

Employment and wages are generally increasing in the Red Edge. This causes, so far mild, wage push inflation in the Red Edge. The inflation fight by the Fed is reducing real income in the Blue wall. Another cause of declining real income in the Blue Wall is that the SALT deduction cap is increasing poverty within the Blue Wall most noticeably in CA and reducing the interstate mobility to the Red Edge. This is a classic vicious cycle.

This is also why the Ds are likely to win the house and lose more seats in the senate this November. That means a more conservative judiciary, one more likely to enforce existing laws and send many Blue Wall politicians to jail over violations of existing law: voter id and sanctuary status; most noticeably. This obvious and predictable outcome is also being ignored. Why is that?

Yeah, so far the main effect is the closure or migration of businesses. But that is a huge side effect.

This helps the country in the long run. States like California have out of control state and local tax hikes. Funded by Federal tax deductions which SALT now caps across all 50 states. Other states will no longer have to pay California's share of the Federal taxes.

I don’t think most liberals understand, or care too.

AND California's corruption has been spreading to other states. Both Oregon and Washington are now doing the exact same thing that got California into trouble, they are cranking up state and local taxes beyond what people can afford to pay. Why? They are using that money to purchase votes from the state and local public employees e.g. government workers.

Sky high salaries, benefit packages, and taxpayer funded pensions taxpayers cannot afford to fund, that allow government/public workers to retire after only 20 years, then taxpayers have to pay these obscene pensions for decades.

It’s all bullshit.

Nope.

So you want rich Democrats to pay your share?

According to you rich Democrats are not paying THEIR share, so go ahead rich Dem's, pay YOUR share voluntarily nothing stopping you.

I guess California should be like the red states & get more federal money than they pay in.

No California has to stop funding sky high state and local taxes with Federal tax deductions. Thanks to Trump and the GOP all 50 states will pay a FAIR share of the Federal taxes. Tissue? :auiqs.jpg:

This helps the country in the long run. States like California have out of control state and local tax hikes. Funded by Federal tax deductions which SALT now caps across all 50 states. Other states will no longer have to pay California's share of the Federal taxes.

And other liberal states.... Illinois and pretty much the entire Northeast.
I

One thing I got wrong is how fast the Ds have gone further left and how that is likely to screw up the Blue Wall's participation in the proposed infrastructure program. The wealthy and especially employers are taking losses on real estate when they go and using more contract employees when they stay. Either choice reduces the state and local tax base.

The changes in the SALT was target to Democrat states where the State & Local taxes are typically higher.

Exactly! Target those chumps!!!

Feel free to push for reduced federal spending.

Stick it to those blue states.

Forum List

Back