Why are the events in Brussels happening?

So, bombs going off at the airport and the metro in Brussels, attacks in Paris and other such attacks.

Some German doesn't seem to want me talking on her threat about the Brussels attacks as to the CAUSES of the attacks. So here is a threat for the causes of the attacks.

The causes are simple.

Bush invaded Iraq and messed up the post war period with complete ineptitude.

I've been told that saying such stuff is "appeasing Muslim terrorists" and I've also been told that "all terrorists are Muslims", which would make the IRA Muslims.

The real reason is that Belgium allowed muzzie savages to immigrate into the country. Wherever they go, the muzzie savages cause death and destruction.

So, bombs going off at the airport and the metro in Brussels, attacks in Paris and other such attacks.

Some German doesn't seem to want me talking on her threat about the Brussels attacks as to the CAUSES of the attacks. So here is a threat for the causes of the attacks.

The causes are simple.

I've been told that saying such stuff is "appeasing Muslim terrorists" and I've also been told that "all terrorists are Muslims", which would make the IRA Muslims.
Terrorism is about fear, its use as a political weapon, where when we succumb to that fear the terrorists win.

The terrorists also win when we respond with bigotry and hate to those whom we believe to be ‘responsible,’ when in fact the terrorists alone are responsible for their criminal acts.

So if we do anything to counter terrorism, the terrorists win? That sounds exactly like the kind of brainwashing the terrorists would love to inflict on their victims.

The causes are simple.

Terrorism is about fear, its use as a political weapon, where when we succumb to that fear the terrorists win.

The terrorists also win when we respond with bigotry and hate to those whom we believe to be ‘responsible,’ when in fact the terrorists alone are responsible for their criminal acts.

So if we do anything to counter terrorism, the terrorists win? That sounds exactly like the kind of brainwashing the terrorists would love to inflict on their victims.
Cause and effect.

The causes are simple.

and to think that Hillary just bitched about Trump not wanting to allow these terrorists into the USA. another "Luceeeee,,,,you need to esplain" moment

The causes are simple.

The post invasion fuck up was Obama's since Bush was no longer in office

So, Obama put Bremer in charge? And then Obama was in office when the Iraqi police and armed forces were disbanded and all those men were made unemployed and unable to get a new job, other than working for insurgents?

That's news to me.
Obama was the one who pulled out against the advice of many in the military

Deal with it

This is just petty nonsense.

The causes are simple.

It is those radical murderous Christians. They are nuts!!!:uhoh3:

The causes are simple.

Cause and effect.

There is no "cause" to the aggression of muzzie savages other than the presence of potential victims.

The causes are simple.

I think 9/11 and many other terrorist attacks were long before Bush.

So what CAUSED the attacks before Bush?

The causes are simple.

She's Austrian, that's a different country. You know what countries are? Islam has been at war with the west and each other since forever. These attacks are because of Iraq? That's breaks the stupid meter, you should get some kind of award.

They are hell bent of defeating the west for allah, it's how they get to heaven. They, like liberals, cannot be reasoned with and defeat is our only hope.

The causes are simple.

The post invasion fuck up was Obama's since Bush was no longer in office

So, Obama put Bremer in charge? And then Obama was in office when the Iraqi police and armed forces were disbanded and all those men were made unemployed and unable to get a new job, other than working for insurgents?

That's news to me.
Obama was the one who pulled out against the advice of many in the military

Deal with it

This is just petty nonsense.
And blaming everything on Bush is what exactly?

The causes are simple.

If you poke a bees nest don't be surprised that what will happen. Bush invaded Iraq, to make matters worse the US put a airbase in Saudi which set off reaction, Bush originally wanted to name the invasion; operation crusading freedom. Lets see now, crusades , having a base in Saudi , what can go wrong ? And bush the lesser didn't know that Islam had different branches that have been fighting each other for centuries , Gee I wonder what happened? No , no connections to what is happening now!!! right!

Forum List

Back