Why are the events in Brussels happening?

So, bombs going off at the airport and the metro in Brussels, attacks in Paris and other such attacks.

Some German doesn't seem to want me talking on her threat about the Brussels attacks as to the CAUSES of the attacks. So here is a threat for the causes of the attacks.

The causes are simple.

Bush invaded Iraq and messed up the post war period with complete ineptitude.

I've been told that saying such stuff is "appeasing Muslim terrorists" and I've also been told that "all terrorists are Muslims", which would make the IRA Muslims.
The post invasion fuck up was Obama's since Bush was no longer in office
so by that brilliant "logik" history is whipped out every few years

[QUOTE="Papageorgio, post: 13828101, member: 23516"

I think 9/11 and many other terrorist attacks were long before Bush.

So what CAUSED the attacks before Bush?
Reagan of course.[/QUOTE]
ronnie raygun armed the Mujahideen which morphed into al quida , gee what can go wrong

So, bombs going off at the airport and the metro in Brussels, attacks in Paris and other such attacks.

Some German doesn't seem to want me talking on her threat about the Brussels attacks as to the CAUSES of the attacks. So here is a threat for the causes of the attacks.

The causes are simple.

I've been told that saying such stuff is "appeasing Muslim terrorists" and I've also been told that "all terrorists are Muslims", which would make the IRA Muslims.
Why did right wing Republican Timothy McVeigh bomb a post office killing around 150 people including dozens of toddlers. Why does the religious right bomb abortion clinics.
I think the religious are just attracted to violence because God is on their side.

Reagan of course.
ronnie raygun armed the Mujahideen which morphed into al quida , gee what can go wrong[/QUOTE]Carter started it with Brezhinki's quote that we would give them their own Vietnam. Don't be ignorant.

The causes are simple.

If you poke a bees nest don't be surprised that what will happen. Bush invaded Iraq, to make matters worse the US put a airbase in Saudi which set off reaction, Bush originally wanted to name the invasion; operation crusading freedom. Lets see now, crusades , having a base in Saudi , what can go wrong ? And bush the lesser didn't know that Islam had different branches that have been fighting each other for centuries , Gee I wonder what happened? No , no connections to what is happening now!!! right!
Spare us the Byzantine commie rationalization for blaming it on America. Muzzies kill for the same reason that crocodiles kill: it's in their nature. Muzzies have been trained from birth to despise the infidel and want to kill him. Go anywhere in the world where violence is occurring on an industrial scale, and what do you find? You find muzzies are at the heart of it.

Reagan of course.
ronnie raygun armed the Mujahideen which morphed into al quida , gee what can go wrong
Carter started it with Brezhinki's quote that we would give them their own Vietnam. Don't be ignorant.[/QUOTE]
Yep, and he also forced the Shah of Iran to step down. That's when it all started.

One good result of the Brussels bombing will be the election of D J Trump to the office of the President of the United States. We will finally get busy killing the bad guys.

That's what ye said about Bush...

Lets just say all this sabre rattling by the US is what caused this... This myth you live in is screwed up...

I see people trying to blame Obama... Would you just stop it... ISIS was born out of the insurgency, Bush owns that, the GOP owns that... That is your pile of shit, man up and at least own it...

Islam is spreading peace.
Hillary/Bernie supporters will react as if this has something to do with Brussel sprouts.

I'm sure when Obama addresses the nation this Easter Sunday he will say something like.

As Christians celebrate Easter Sunday let's keep in mind the recent attacks in Brussels.
And how the role of Christians in the Crusades might have contributed to these attacks and
justifiably so.

Happy Easter infidels....

if the left hates war so much, why in the fuck is a war monger leading their primary?

One good result of the Brussels bombing will be the election of D J Trump to the office of the President of the United States. We will finally get busy killing the bad guys.

That's what ye said about Bush...

Lets just say all this sabre rattling by the US is what caused this... This myth you live in is screwed up...

I see people trying to blame Obama... Would you just stop it... ISIS was born out of the insurgency, Bush owns that, the GOP owns that... That is your pile of shit, man up and at least own it...
Obama owns ISIS. Only a dick sucking Obama drone would deny it.

Muslims have been pulling this shit for millennia. To blame this on something that happened a few years ago is fuckin retarded.
Well these children perpetrating these atrocities were only born a few years ago.

That is the culture that they are raised in, that is why it's been going on for centuries.
Brainwashing perhaps...the rest is bullshit.
what is bullshit?

Reagan of course.
ronnie raygun armed the Mujahideen which morphed into al quida , gee what can go wrong[/QUOTE]

So you blame Reagan for the terrorists that held Americans hostages under Carters administration?

What about the 72 Olympics, was that Reagan's fault?

Forum List

Back