Why are the events in Brussels happening?

Factual there where crusades,

When was the first crusade? Was it before the Battle of Tours? Was it before Europe faced annihilation at the hands of the Muslim hoards?

No, it was hundreds of years later in response to yet another attempt to invade by Islam. Constantinople was a Christian city that was invaded by the Muslims.

Let's be honest about who the aggressors were.

pogroms, colonization with forced conversions,

Colonization involved missionaries, but conversion by the sword was rare.

ppl bombing abortion clinics, assholes shooting planned parenthood clinics, etc. Point is Islam does not have exclusive rights to be morons.

True, every 20 or 30 years someone shoots up an abortion mill. But you are comparing apples and dog turds, aren't you...

What ISIS want, is to piss of western powers into reacting to muslims instead of ISIS itself, at wich point they feel they can unite all Islam under they're banner and win the war. It's all bogus of course but they don't have to be rational.

As to bowing to Islam, of course not but the only way you can truly fight madness, is with reason. The only way you can truly hurt them is be making it clear to them that they can't scare you into becoming a bigot.

Utter nonsense.

ISIS is very clear about what it wants, to reestablish the Caliphate in accordance to their book.

Calling someone a bigot for opposing Hitler and the Nazis is utter stupidity, and history recognizes that those like Chamberlain were indeed stupid.

Calling one a bigot for recognizing what Islam is, is likewise stupid.

If you want to know what Islam is about, what they want, what they will do, then read their book. They do, every fucking day, it's the only book they every read, between bouts of bowing to their Idol, 5 times each day.

Pretending that Islam is Christianity is delusional, induced mental illness.
K I don't mind people trying to play amateur historian but usually they'll have their facts straight. I never suggested that Islam wasn't all what you said it was, I simply stated that Christianity did all te things you said about Islam."Islam is a violent religion that has used force and terrorism since it's inception to expand and gain power." First of Constantinople didn't become Muslim until 1453 , not like you stated during the first crusade. And calling the first crusade a act of selfdefence or even revenge is the same as,the US invading the UK as retrobution for the war of independence. It was a Religiously inspired holy war instigated by pope Urban II.
You don't need swords to apply force. And saying It was rare is a blatant fallsehood
In 392 Emperor Theodosius I decreed that Christianity was the only legal religion of the Roman Empire, and forbidding pagan practices by law:

It is Our will that all the peoples who are ruled by the administration of Our Clemency shall practice that religion which the divine Peter the Apostle transmitted to the Romans....The rest, whom We adjudge demented and insane, shall sustain the infamy of heretical dogmas, their meeting places shall not receive the name of churches, and they shall be smitten first by divine vengeance and secondly by the retribution of Our own initiative" (Codex Theodosianus XVI 1.2.)

During the Saxon Wars, Charlemagne, King of the Franks, forcibly Roman Catholicized the Saxons from their native Germanic paganism by way of warfare and law upon conquest. Examples include the Massacre of Verden in 782, during which Charlemagne reportedly had 4,500 captive Saxons massacred upon rebelling against conversion, and the Capitulatio de partibus Saxoniae, a law imposed on conquered Saxons in 785 which prescribes death to those that refuse to convert to Christianity.[4][5]

Pope Innocent III pronounced in 1201 that if one agreed to be baptized to avoid torture and intimidation, one nevertheless could be compelled to outwardly observe Christianity

After the end of the Islamic control of Spain, Jews were expelled from Spain in 1492 and from Portugal in 1497.[7] Muslims were expelled from Portugal in 1497, and were gradually forced to convert in the constituent kingdoms of Spain. The forced conversion of Muslims were implemented in the Crown of Castile from 1500-1502 and the Crown of Aragon in the 1520s.[8] After the conversions, the so-called "New Christians" were those inhabitants (Sephardic Jews or Mudéjar Muslims) during the Middle Ages and the Early Modern Era who were baptized under coercion and in the face of execution, becoming forced converts from Islam (Moriscos, Conversos and secret Moors) and forced converts from Judaism (Conversos, Crypto-Jews and Marranos). After the forced conversion and the all former Muslims and Jews nominally became Catholic, theSpanish Inquisition targeted primarily forced converts from Judaism who came under suspicion of either continuing to adhere to their old religion or of having fallen back into it. Jewish conversos still resided in Spain and often practiced Judaism cryptically and were suspected by the "Old Christians" of being Crypto-Jews. The Spanish Inquisition generated much wealth and income for the church and individual inquisitors by confiscating the property of the persecutees or selling them into slavery.

Religious persecution took place by the Portuguese in Goa, India from 16th to the 17th century. The natives of Goa, most of them Hindus were subjected to severe torture and oppression by the zealous Portuguese rulers and missionaries and forcibly converted to Christianity.

just a few examples.

Factual there where crusades,

When was the first crusade? Was it before the Battle of Tours? Was it before Europe faced annihilation at the hands of the Muslim hoards?

No, it was hundreds of years later in response to yet another attempt to invade by Islam. Constantinople was a Christian city that was invaded by the Muslims.

Let's be honest about who the aggressors were.

pogroms, colonization with forced conversions,

Colonization involved missionaries, but conversion by the sword was rare.

ppl bombing abortion clinics, assholes shooting planned parenthood clinics, etc. Point is Islam does not have exclusive rights to be morons.

True, every 20 or 30 years someone shoots up an abortion mill. But you are comparing apples and dog turds, aren't you...

What ISIS want, is to piss of western powers into reacting to muslims instead of ISIS itself, at wich point they feel they can unite all Islam under they're banner and win the war. It's all bogus of course but they don't have to be rational.

As to bowing to Islam, of course not but the only way you can truly fight madness, is with reason. The only way you can truly hurt them is be making it clear to them that they can't scare you into becoming a bigot.

Utter nonsense.

ISIS is very clear about what it wants, to reestablish the Caliphate in accordance to their book.

Calling someone a bigot for opposing Hitler and the Nazis is utter stupidity, and history recognizes that those like Chamberlain were indeed stupid.

Calling one a bigot for recognizing what Islam is, is likewise stupid.

If you want to know what Islam is about, what they want, what they will do, then read their book. They do, every fucking day, it's the only book they every read, between bouts of bowing to their Idol, 5 times each day.

Pretending that Islam is Christianity is delusional, induced mental illness.
Now back on topic. I oppose ISIS just like you do. I just completly disagree as to how to do it. You seem of the impression that the only way to oppose them is to kill them. There is one huge problem though they're sharks in an ocean of fish. You confuse ISIS with the Muslim faith in it's entirty as proven by your statement,talking about comparing apples and dog turds. I'm not even saying it's not true that ISIS receives alot of support from certain sections in the Muslim world, but MOST Muslims don't support them. You wanne fight ISIS you first have to understand the ppl they're recruiting. Ill give you an example. We now know that 2 of the suicide bombers in Brussels where brothers, who didn't go to Syria or anything. They where gangsters who radicalised in jail. One of them left a will, but here's the thing. As a reason he didn't mention ISIS, Muslim faith or anything. He said I feel hunted, I don't know what to do, I don't want to go to jail. He wasn't on a holy mission in other words, he was desperate. That's how you try to stop Muslim fundamentalism. You try to take away the desperation. It's not a quick fix, it's not even a total fix but unless you are willing to kill every single Muslim, it's the only choice.

Last edited:
Because the religion of peace has enriched the culture.

Last edited:
The zionist revenge for WWII, hijacking Western governments and enforcing policy that importing pieces of shit is good.
You know, I initially ignored this comment because of the sheer stupidity involved.

But why would you say such a thing? You do realize Muslims carried out the attack, right?

"Islam is a violent religion that has used force and terrorism since it's inception to expand and gain power." The same can be said of Christianity.

Anything can be said.

The difference is that my statement is factually correct.

The reason ISIS exists is because in large parts of the Muslim community in Europe, the feeling exists that there is an ongoing war between western society and Islam.

Who are the invaders? Is Europe in the midst of Islam's land? Or are the Muslim hoards invading Europe with the intent to subjugate it under a Caliphate?

A young Muslim growing up in Europe even though he might be second or third generation. Will not be considered whatever nationality he has but rather the nationality his father had. Then you have religious assholes calling to, what basicly are teenagers to fight back. They give them a sense of belonging they won't get from there parent country.

Then Europe should bow to Islam? You are not "fighting" back when you go to another county and demand they adapt to your customs and beliefs.
Factual there where crusades,pogroms, colonization with forced conversions, ppl bombing abortion clinics, assholes shooting planned parenthood clinics, etc. Point is Islam does not have exclusive rights to be morons.

Shut the fork up.

My friend . I've got alot more skin in the game then you do. Since these attacks happened about 30 miles from were I was working. I dare say I have a slightly better understanding of what happened and why then you do. I know this is hard to understand if you got a peasized brain. But altough I would like nothing better then let these ppl die a slow and horrible death, it would give them a victory and I'm not prepared to do that.

OK then. , connard, WHY are the Muslims attacking Belgian targets?

/

"Islam is a violent religion that has used force and terrorism since it's inception to expand and gain power." The same can be said of Christianity.

Anything can be said.

The reason ISIS exists is because in large parts of the Muslim community in Europe, the feeling exists that there is an ongoing war between western society and Islam.

Who are the invaders? Is Europe in the midst of Islam's land? Or are the Muslim hoards invading Europe with the intent to subjugate it under a Caliphate?

A young Muslim growing up in Europe even though he might be second or third generation. Will not be considered whatever nationality he has but rather the nationality his father had. Then you have religious assholes calling to, what basicly are teenagers to fight back. They give them a sense of belonging they won't get from there parent country.

Then Europe should bow to Islam? You are not "fighting" back when you go to another county and demand they adapt to your customs and beliefs.
Factual there where crusades,pogroms, colonization with forced conversions, ppl bombing abortion clinics, assholes shooting planned parenthood clinics, etc. Point is Islam does not have exclusive rights to be morons.

Shut the fork up.

My friend . I've got alot more skin in the game then you do. Since these attacks happened about 30 miles from were I was working. I dare say I have a slightly better understanding of what happened and why then you do. I know this is hard to understand if you got a peasized brain. But altough I would like nothing better then let these ppl die a slow and horrible death, it would give them a victory and I'm not prepared to do that.

/
First question, connard????? Are you mispelling. If you are insulting me or something I would like to understand.
The why is like usual, complicated.
"A young Muslim growing up in Europe even though he might be second or third generation. Will not be considered whatever nationality he has but rather the nationality his father had. Then you have religious assholes calling to, what basicly are teenagers to fight back. They give them a sense of belonging they won't get from there parent country." that's 1 reason. Revenge on a country they feel never accepted them.

Second, Brussels is the capital of Europe, European parliament has there HQ their. In fact Maalbeek metro station, is the metro station for European parliament. Brussels airport is just an obvious target since it's by default, busy and symbolic.

Third the suburbs of Brussels are home to a tight knit Muslim community wich gives shelter to those kinds of ppl.

The why now question is this. Last week the Belgian authorities arrested a member of that terror cell alive, and at his place they found among other things detenators. Most likely they where planning to hit the airport this weekend, because Easter weekend is traditionaly one of the busiest time's of the year in the airport. they just moved up their timetable because they where comprimised.

Last edited:
Now back on topic. I oppose ISIS just like you do. I just completly disagree as to how to do it. You seem of the impression that the only way to oppose them is to kill them. There is one huge problem though they're sharks in an ocean of fish. You confuse ISIS with the Muslim faith in it's entirty as proven by your statement,talking about comparing apples and dog turds. I'm not even saying it's not true that ISIS receives alot of support from certain sections in the Muslim world, but MOST Muslims don't support them. You wanne fight ISIS you first have to understand the ppl they're recruiting. Ill give you an example. We now know that 2 of the suicide bombers in Brussels where brothers, who didn't go to Syria or anything. They where gangsters who radicalised in jail. One of them left a will, but here's the thing. As a reason he didn't mention ISIS, Muslim faith or anything. He said I feel hunted, I don't know what to do, I don't want to go to jail. He wasn't on a holy mission in other words, he was desperate. That's how you try to stop Muslim fundamentalism. You try to take away the desperation. It's not a quick fix, it's not even a total fix but unless you are willing to kill every single Muslim, it's the only choice.

I don't believe I have suggested killing anyone. I've talked, somewhat tongue in cheek, of nuking the Idol. But I haven't posted anything about killing anyone.

ISIS is a manifestation of Islam, particularly the Sunni version. Too often people get the idea that the Shia at the radicals, it's actually the Sunni. Islam is a violent religion that is founded on a Warlord who instructed his followers to use military might to subdue all people, to either kill or enslave any before them. Regardless of acts by the Catholic Church, the precepts of Christianity are not based on war. But Islam is war, perpetual war. Peace can only be made with those who are converted or subdued (enslaved.)

Here is why the attack in Brussels happened;

new.jpg

All the excuses, all the bullshit, all the blaming BOOOOOSSSSHHHH, all the attempts to claim "What about the (hated) Christians, it's all complete shit. ANYONE who has paid any attention at all knows this.

ISIS
Al Qaeda
Islamic Jihad
Hamas
Hezbollah
Al Shabaab

The name is irrelevant, it all boils down to Islam. These groups don't violate the Koran, that is the dirty little secret, they are fully in concert with the Koran and the Hadiths of Muhammad. They do as the Warlord himself did.

Anything can be said.

Shut the fork up.

/
First question, connard????? Are you mispelling. If you are insulting me or something I would like to understand.
"A young Muslim growing up in Europe even though he might be second or third generation. Will not be considered whatever nationality he has but rather the nationality his father had. Then you have religious assholes calling to, what basicly are teenagers to fight back. They give them a sense of belonging they won't get from there parent country." that's 1 reason. Revenge on a country they feel never accepted them.

Second, Brussels is the capital of Europe, European parliament has there HQ their. In fact Maalbeek metro station, is the metro station for European parliament. Brussels airport is just an obvious target since it's by default, busy and symbolic.

Third the suburbs of Brussels are home to a tight knit Muslim community wich gives shelter to those kinds of ppl.

The why now question is this. Last week the Belgian authorities arrested a member of that terror cell alive, and at his place they found among other things detenators. Most likely they where planning to hit the airport this weekend, because Easter weekend is traditionaly one of the busiest time's of the year in the airport. they just moved up their timetable because they where comprimised.

The stupid French apparently think that Syria is still their colony.

They intervened in Syria, then the Muslims have a right to counterattack.

Belgium should have stayed above the fray. Now they have unnecessarily placed its citizens in harms way.

Shut the fork up.

/

Belgium should have stayed above the fray. Now they have unnecessarily placed its citizens in harms way.

It was the US who asked Belgium to expand the mission, just like we've been active in Afghanistan and more recently Iraq. And regardless, since Brussels is the European capital we where always a target.

Shut the fork up.

/

It was the US who asked Belgium to expand the mission, just like we've been active in Afghanistan and more recently Iraq. And regardless, since Brussels is the European capital we where always a target.

Bullshit

The US has no authority to compel Belgium to "expand the mission"

Belgium does not have to comply with the US request

/

Bullshit

Well, think you agree there's some history of the US coming to Belgiums aid. It's 1 thing to say no to a war in Iraq under false pretenses it's another thing to say no to the war on terror. However counterproduktive and risky further involvement is. They call it real politics

/

Bullshit

Well, think you agree there's some history of the US coming to Belgiums aid. It's 1 thing to say no to a war in Iraq under false pretenses it's another thing to say no to the war on terror. However counterproduktive and risky further involvement is. They call it real politics

The "war on terror" is an extension of the cold war.

The War Party needs a bogeyman in order to have a pretext to transgress upon our rights.

TSA, "Patriot Act", NSA. the war against encryption, ad nauseam

Bullshit

The War Party needs a bogeyman in order to have a pretext to transgress upon our rights.

Hey remember, I'm the one arguing for rights for ppl who do me harm. I hate the way the quest for safety erodes personal freedoms. But I'm not naive enough to think ppl will agree with my way of looking at things. I do however think, thinking of the war on terror as an extention of the cold war is simplistic. To me it's hardly a war at all. Objectivly speaking the world is safer then at any time before, in terms of fatalities at least. The wild card are of course weapons of mass destruction.

Bullshit

Hey remember, I'm the one arguing for rights for ppl who do me harm. I hate the way the quest for safety erodes personal freedoms. But I'm not naive enough to think ppl will agree with my way of looking at things. I do however think, thinking of the war on terror as an extention of the cold war is simplistic. To me it's hardly a war at all. Objectivly speaking the world is safer then at any time before, in terms of fatalities at least. The wild card are of course weapons of mass destruction.
And even those altough they have the potential of doing huge damage it pales compared with the experiences of the 20th century.

Bullshit

The people who do you harm are the warmongers and the interventionists who are always sticking their noses where they are NOT Constitutionally authorized.

Bullshit

The people who do you harm are the warmongers and the interventionists who are always sticking their noses where they are NOT Constitutionally authorized.
Only thing I can say is blame the ppl. There's no way a large group of ppl will react reasonably when attacked. They'll put pressure on their leaders who have to react if they want to keep being in office.

Bullshit

Only thing I can say is blame the ppl. There's no way a large group of ppl will react reasonably when attacked. They'll put pressure on their leaders who have to react if they want to keep being in office.

Well, you are right.

FDR knew that , reason he manipulated Hirohito into attacking Pearl Harbor thereby Americans would no longer support NEUTRALITY.

Forum List

Back