Why are the events in Brussels happening?

Pretty simple, retaliation for arresting the leader of the Paris attack.

Probably longer in the planning... Brussels has been at different stages of alert since before Paris...

This is the head of the EU...

I would speculate, there will be no refugees among them. Disenfranchised 1st or 2nd generation immigrants that have not assimilated into Belgian culture. The leader probably grew up in poverty (might have radicalized a few more affluent)... Will find a trip to the Middle east in the last two years...

Same shit unfortunately...

I will say Europe is getting better at identifying this and the Muslims populations are keeping a closer eye on it internally.
The way a local cop described to me was:
An American gets depressed gets a gun and blows away a load of people
A young muslim gets depressed he gets recruited into a gang (gets radicalized) and blows himself up with a load of people.

If you look into the history of these muslim extremists they are either disenfranchised or easily led (i.e. minor mental issues)...

I would guarantee that todays events, like Paris, were planned in and the POS came from Molenbeek:

Sint-Jans-Molenbeek - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

what is bullshit?
Muslims running around saying my Quran made me do it. And hell who doesn't want to get laid by a bunch of virgins, really...
They don't say it. I can agree. Its understood...
So I guess you are blaming 1600 years of violence on an event that happened a decade ago, too?
What I don't hear is your solution? Just lame unimpressive rhetoric.
My solution for what? Stopping muslims from worshipping their Korans? Forcing them to cherry pick what they want to believe?
Their is no solution except for time. Muslim extremism must be battled from WITHIN. We need to stay the fuck out of it. Let those savages all kill themselves if that what it takes.

The problem is though, what about the ones who are already in our nations? They are already within, but amongst us.
Treat them the way they should be treated. And for gawd sakes, quit molding your culture to appease them.
Of course, I would have never let non vetted muslims in my country anyways. That is just stupid./

Brainwashing perhaps...the rest is bullshit.
what is bullshit?
Muslims running around saying my Quran made me do it. And hell who doesn't want to get laid by a bunch of virgins, really...
So I guess you are blaming 1600 years of violence on an event that happened a decade ago, too?

What is your solution?
Hard to ask for a solution when they don't even know what the problem is.

what is bullshit?

What is your solution?
Hard to ask for a solution when they don't even know what the problem is.

That's why I asked the questions for fields, he asked it of you, so he must have one. Hell, they guy doesn't even think culture can create violence that has been around for centuries. He thinks it is generational. So, if you have no grasp of the history of Islam and their people, then you have no chance at a solution, yet he expects one. So what is his answer.

Hillary: well, as you all know, Bush created ISIS right after he took office in 1987, therefore, what happened in Brussell Sprouts Denmark is all Bush's fault.

So, bombs going off at the airport and the metro in Brussels, attacks in Paris and other such attacks.

Some German doesn't seem to want me talking on her threat about the Brussels attacks as to the CAUSES of the attacks. So here is a threat for the causes of the attacks.

The causes are simple.

Bush invaded Iraq and messed up the post war period with complete ineptitude.

I've been told that saying such stuff is "appeasing Muslim terrorists" and I've also been told that "all terrorists are Muslims", which would make the IRA Muslims.

Obama told us this stuff doesn't happen anymore. Has nothing to do with iraq. They were doing this before he was around.

Well these children perpetrating these atrocities were only born a few years ago.

That is the culture that they are raised in, that is why it's been going on for centuries.
what is bullshit?

So how do you explain centuries of violence and terrorism by this group?

I don't know about you, but I'm getting tired of turning the news on only to hear of ANOTHER Amish suicide bombing :eek-52: Those Amish now a world-wide terrorist group, we need to get real about dealing with them :rolleyes-41:

Muslims have been pulling this shit for millennia. To blame this on something that happened a few years ago is fuckin retarded.
Well these children perpetrating these atrocities were only born a few years ago.

That is the culture that they are raised in, that is why it's been going on for centuries.
what is bullshit?

Except, they're not gonna get laid by vrigins. But that is their religion. Pure vanity and materialism.

what is bullshit?

I don't know about you, but I'm getting tired of turning the news on only to hear of ANOTHER Amish suicide bombing :eek-52: Those Amish now a world-wide terrorist group, we need to get real about dealing with them :rolleyes-41:

Well there is the "Amish Mafia". Lol!

So, bombs going off at the airport and the metro in Brussels, attacks in Paris and other such attacks.

Some German doesn't seem to want me talking on her threat about the Brussels attacks as to the CAUSES of the attacks. So here is a threat for the causes of the attacks.

The causes are simple.

I've been told that saying such stuff is "appeasing Muslim terrorists" and I've also been told that "all terrorists are Muslims", which would make the IRA Muslims.
The post invasion fuck up was Obama's since Bush was no longer in office
so by that brilliant "logik" history is whipped out every few years

Shit that happens on the president's watch belongs to him

Bush got the heat for the tech bubble and too big to fail when both of those things had their roots in the Clinton administration

It's nothing new so why pretend the same rules don't apply to Obama?

what is bullshit?

It'll be O.K. It takes forever to get anywhere by horse and buggy.

They'll die of old age before they get to their destination.:biggrin:

I wonder what the locals there will be stocking up on today? guns? ammo? water? toilet paper?

The only way The West in general is going to beat these POS is to get into the gutter with them. We have to abandon certain things, such as The Geneva Convention, Human Rights and International Law....because these POS do not adhere to any of them, to beat them neither can we, as they're not a legitimate army the usual rules of warfare do not apply to them or dealing with them.

We need to be as brutal as possible with them, they cannot be defeated using polite means, it's impossible.

The causes are simple.

Most of the post-war problems are on Obama's watch.
His inept premature pull-out from Iraq was a colossal mistake.

And your "simple" answer is just that, and please remember 9/11 happened before the invasion of Iraq.
Their attack in Brussels has a sense of rationalization to it. They have a right to be pissed off at GITMO....Oh wait...that's the US.....Oh yeah....they have a right to be pissed off at Charlie Hebdo....oh wait...that was France....well......they have a right to be pissed off at a video made by some irresponsible person....oh wait....he was American.

So what was Kerry and Obama saying about the ability to rationalize their actions?

I wonder what the locals there will be stocking up on today? guns? ammo? water? toilet paper?

The only way The West in general is going to beat these POS is to get into the gutter with them. We have to abandon certain things, such as The Geneva Convention, Human Rights and International Law....because these POS do not adhere to any of them, to beat them neither can we, as they're not a legitimate army the usual rules of warfare do not apply to them or dealing with them.

We need to be as brutal as possible with them, they cannot be defeated using polite means, it's impossible.
But waterboarding is cruel and unusual punishment....it makes their clothes all wet.

The causes are simple.

So you think there were no terrorist before bush or do you think Bush caused this is a funny thing to say?
I seem to recall the first WTC bombing took place well before Bush was a scapegoat for the left.

Forum List

Back