Why are the Trumpsters so hung up on BLM?

Not addressing it honestly and comprehensively. Concentrating virtually all attention and efforts on white on black crime. Deflecting away from it when it's brought up.

Those are exactly the tactics used by the other end of the spectrum for their own misdeeds. I don't know how it could be more clear.

This doesn't get fixed unless and until both ends of this stop pointing the finger and start holding their own side accountable. This is an example.
Give me an example or two of "not addressing it honestly or comprehensively."

You do realize that, to this point, your responses have been conspicuously vague, right?

I'd like something more tangible. Let's address it honestly and comprehensively as you just suggested.

When you say "ignoring black on black crime", what exactly do you mean? What should they be doing instead? I mean tangibly. What's your definition of ignoring?
Not addressing it honestly and comprehensively. Concentrating virtually all attention and efforts on white on black crime. Deflecting away from it when it's brought up.

Those are exactly the tactics used by the other end of the spectrum for their own misdeeds. I don't know how it could be more clear.

This doesn't get fixed unless and until both ends of this stop pointing the finger and start holding their own side accountable. This is an example.
Probably because bringing it up as a deflection to BLM is not very conducive to an honest conversation.
The problem is that it's not avoided only in BLM conversations. It's avoided most of the time.

This is a real problem and it's not being addressed by those who should be addressing it.
Its addressed. Just because you dont know about it doesnt mean its not being addressed. So what exactly do you think should be done that isnt being done? Be specific.
I don't see anyone from the Left talking about it on the national stage. I don't see black leaders addressing it regularly. I don't see Democrats addressing it.

All I see is them pointing the finger in one direction. That doesn't make what they're saying wrong, but they're CHOOSING to look at only HALF the picture.
So you want dems to talk about it more often? Anything else specifically that you think is not being done and should be done?

Maybe because they are destroying our cities and spreading Covid 19.....dumb ass question....
I thought Covid 19 was a dem hoax? I mean why did Drumpf pack all those people inside that convention center if Covid 19 was a problem?
I guess the same reason Cuomo packed them in Nursing Homes

When you say "ignoring black on black crime", what exactly do you mean? What should they be doing instead? I mean tangibly. What's your definition of ignoring?

Probably because bringing it up as a deflection to BLM is not very conducive to an honest conversation.
The problem is that it's not avoided only in BLM conversations. It's avoided most of the time.

This is a real problem and it's not being addressed by those who should be addressing it.
Its addressed. Just because you dont know about it doesnt mean its not being addressed. So what exactly do you think should be done that isnt being done? Be specific.
I don't see anyone from the Left talking about it on the national stage. I don't see black leaders addressing it regularly. I don't see Democrats addressing it.

All I see is them pointing the finger in one direction. That doesn't make what they're saying wrong, but they're CHOOSING to look at only HALF the picture.
So you want dems to talk about it more often? Anything else specifically that you think is not being done and should be done?
I'll try to answer your question, but do me a favor in good faith, and tell me: You can't really think of anything?

by the way.....so people don't forget.....these are the founders of Black Lives Matter....
View attachment 356764
Should the FBI arrest them?

Yeah because I think one of them recently was on a pod cast admitting that it's not about black lives at all, but a Marxist ideological revolution.
Tell me a Marxist policy they wish to implement?

Doing away with qualified immunity, no-knock warrants?

Oh let me guess, they wanna go full Stalin and expand Medicare so all people can have it? Yea, that is scary.....

Far scarier than trying to take away healthcare during a pandemic with ZERO REPLACEMENT

There is a reason why you morons have to resort to fear mongering -- because when it comes to policies....the majority of the country is AGAINST YOU -- you have no place else to go but to fearmonger and "otherize" any person of color who doesn't buckdance for your approval...

They sure do attack that group a lot. Looks like they're trying to make anyone who is against white nationalism a member or supporter of the group.

Do they know that the phrase and the group are not necessarily the same things? Who knows.

My assumption is that they want to use the group BLM as the boogeyman so that they don't have to examine their own role in our race issues.
BLM is funded by Democrats. You need to cleanse your party of commies.

Seriously. I would actually consider Democrats if there were not 10 commies for every ACTUAL liberal in the party.
but don't democrats hate black people??

Why would they fund a group claiming to value the lives of black people?? in fact, they go so far as to say that black lives matter

Shouldn't Democrats, being the racists they are fund groups who oppose the concept of black lives mattering? You know, like the groups you support
Because the group gives not one single fuck about "black people."

It's a communist, rabble-rouser organization, ACCORDING TO THE FOUNDER HERSELF!!!

Like I said, I may actually consider becoming a Democrat if it were not OVERRUN by communist/marxist twats, and was full of ACTUAL liberals (which I am).

What happened to that party? For the love of chupacabra taint.

I'll try to answer your question, but do me a favor in good faith, and tell me: You can't really think of anything?
Theres only on thing I can think of thats not being done and that is going to take more than the "Dems".

Maybe because they are destroying our cities and spreading Covid 19.....dumb ass question....
I thought Covid 19 was a dem hoax? I mean why did Drumpf pack all those people inside that convention center if Covid 19 was a problem?
I guess the same reason Cuomo packed them in Nursing Homes
Didnt Drumpf do this just last week and Cuomo did it in the beginning when not much information was out and he apologized for it?

They sure do attack that group a lot. Looks like they're trying to make anyone who is against white nationalism a member or supporter of the group.

Do they know that the phrase and the group are not necessarily the same things? Who knows.

My assumption is that they want to use the group BLM as the boogeyman so that they don't have to examine their own role in our race issues.

Seriously. I would actually consider Democrats if there were not 10 commies for every ACTUAL liberal in the party.

Why would they fund a group claiming to value the lives of black people?? in fact, they go so far as to say that black lives matter

Shouldn't Democrats, being the racists they are fund groups who oppose the concept of black lives mattering? You know, like the groups you support

It's a communist, rabble-rouser organization, ACCORDING TO THE FOUNDER HERSELF!!!

Like I said, I may actually consider becoming a Democrat if it were not OVERRUN by communist/marxist twats, and was full of ACTUAL liberals (which I am).

Still wondering why you are avoiding talking about policies?

I am not concerned with your fragility and how scary dark skin people make you feel......

Talk to me about policies......

For example....why are you against doing away with no-knock warrants??

Why are you against making body cams mandatory?

Why are you against making police unions financially liable for a portion of civil lawsuits cities have to pay out due to police brutality cases?

Give me an example or two of "not addressing it honestly or comprehensively."
Sure... I replied to you several pages ago ...
Umm... Do you agree with Marxism? Kind of a yes or no question. I mean the phrase Black lives matter I get. I agree. But the organization is Marxist. Do you support Marxism?

by the way.....so people don't forget.....these are the founders of Black Lives Matter....
View attachment 356764
Should the FBI arrest them?

Yeah because I think one of them recently was on a pod cast admitting that it's not about black lives at all, but a Marxist ideological revolution.
Tell me a Marxist policy they wish to implement?

Doing away with qualified immunity, no-knock warrants?

Oh let me guess, they wanna go full Stalin and expand Medicare so all people can have it? Yea, that is scary.....

Far scarier than trying to take away healthcare during a pandemic with ZERO REPLACEMENT

There is a reason why you morons have to resort to fear mongering -- because when it comes to policies....the majority of the country is AGAINST YOU -- you have no place else to go but to fearmonger and "otherize" any person of color who doesn't buckdance for your approval...
Bruh....

Jesus. You are NOT paying attention.

List of Demands:

Demands[edit]
End the war on black people - seeks to resolve:

1. "the criminalization and dehumanization of Black youth across all areas of society";
  2. capital punishment;
  3. money bail and court surcharges in court proceedings;
  4. "use of past criminal history to determine eligibility for housing, education, licenses, voting, loans, employment, and other services";
  5. "the war on Black immigrants including the repeal of the 1996 crime and immigration bills";
  6. "the war on Black trans, queer and gender nonconforming people";
  7. "the mass surveillance of Black communities";
  8. "the militarization of law enforcement";
  9. "the privatization of police, prisons, jails, probation, parole, food, phone and all other criminal justice related services"; and
  10. "public jails, detention centers, youth facilities and prisons" in their present conditions.[13]
Reparations for the:

1. "systemic denial of access to high quality educational opportunities in the form of full and free access for all Black people";
  2. "continued divestment from, discrimination toward and exploitation of our communities in the form of a guaranteed minimum livable income for all Black people";
  3. "wealth extracted from" the black communities "through environmental racism, slavery, food apartheid, housing discrimination and racialized capitalism in the form of corporate and government reparations";
  4. "cultural and educational exploitation, erasure, and extraction" in the form of, among other things, "public school curriculums that critically examine the political, economic, and social impacts of colonialism and slavery"; and
  5. the demand the state and federal levels require "the United States to acknowledge the lasting impacts of slavery, establish and execute a plan to address those impacts".[14]
Invest-Divest:

1. Reallocation of federal, state, and local government funds from "policing and incarceration to long-term strategies for education, restorative justice services, and employment programs."
  2. The decriminalization, immediate release, record expungement, and reparations for the disparaging effects of both the "war on drugs" and "the criminalization of prostitution" on black communities.
  3. "Real, meaningful, and equitable universal healthcare"
  4. A constitutionally protected right to a "fully-funded education"
  5. Divestment from the "use of fossil fuels and investment in community-based sustainable energy solutions."
  6. Cuts to military expenditures and a reallocation of those funds to "infrastructure and community well-being"[15]
Economic Justice:

1. Redistribution of wealth through a "progressive restructuring of tax codes at the local, state, and federal levels."
  2. Employment programs that specifically target the "most marginalized Black people" in order to promote economic equality.
  3. "A right to restored land, clean air, clean water and housing and an end to the exploitative privatization of natural resources."
  4. Right for workers to organize in both the public and private sector.
  5. Restoration of the Glass-Steagall Act.
  6. "An end to the Trans-Pacific Partnership, and a renegotiation of all trade agreements" with an increased focus on the interests of workers and communities.
  7. Increased support for "the development of cooperative or social economy networks."
  8. "Financial support of Black alternative institutions."
  9. Increased protection for workers in poorly regulated industries.[16]
Community Control:

1. Implementation of "democratic community control of local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies."
  2. "End to the privatization of education."
  3. Communal participation in "budgeting at the local state and federal level."[17]
Political Power:

1. "End to the criminalization of Black political activity."
  2. Termination of super PACs and the implementation of "public financing of elections."
  3. Establishment of "full-access guarantees, and protections of the right to vote for all people."
  4. "Full-access to technology" through the implementation of "net-neutrality and universal access to internet."
  5. "Protection and increased funding for Black institutions."[18]

Whats not to hate about a violent group of racists who never do anything positive? All they do is destroy cities, yell dumb shit into megaphones, and block traffic.
Has BLM said that whites are inferior? That's what racism actually is.

Please provide a link. Thanks in advance.

Racism is whatever a leftist loony needs it to be now a days. Racism has been so diluted by the common act of leftists decrying everything to be that it now has lost all meaning.
Why do you clowns always say that racism has lost its meaning as if that were true? Its always been a system based on race benefiting the race that put it into production while causing destruction to the race/s it targets
Here is how you can tell racism hasn't lost its meaning.....

The people who usually claim that are the same ones scared to death of becoming a racial minority in this country.....

It's as if they think racial minorities are treated bad or something......which wouldn't be the case if they truly believe racism has no meaning...
You misunderstand. Being a minority isnt the problem. Having the majority of the country made up of criminal minorities is the problem. When white people are the minority, they wont suddenly have sky rocketing crime statistics. The crime will come from the new majority, aka blacks and hispanics, just like now, but worse because there will be more of you, in theory. Personally, i dont see whites becoming a minority in this nation, so fear not! This is just a hypothetical discussion.

I wonder what its like to go through life with your warped opinions that absolutely no one of importance agrees with. You guys are just black racist wacko fringers. Your voices hold no weight anywhere and none of the things you want are ever going to happen. There will be no reparations, there will be no abolishing the police. Scream all you want; no ones gives a shit about you peasant losers. :laugh:

Last edited:

Still wondering why you are avoiding talking about policies?

I am not concerned with your fragility and how scary dark skin people make you feel......

Talk to me about policies......

For example....why are you against doing away with no-knock warrants??

Why are you against making body cams mandatory?

Why are you against making police unions financially liable for a portion of civil lawsuits cities have to pay out due to police brutality cases?
See post #413.

They are Communists/Marxists.

Redistribution of wealth requires confiscation, which is Marxist to its bloody core.

Just quit denying your communist roots. We're not fooled.

Chupacabra is one thing..Chupacabra taint is another. o_O
:auiqs.jpg:
For some reason I get the urge to shimmy my man tits whenever I hear "Chupacabra". It's something me and a very good Puerto-Rican Jew friend used to do whever it was mentioned. Yeah..thus is my life. :dunno:
The kids be looking at us like: "Da fuq is wrong with y'all?!" :rolleyes-41: :auiqs.jpg:
Chupacabra comes on the news? Hoo boy! It's on!

Last edited:
None that I heard about. You know something that has happened this year?
So how could #BlackLivesMatter ever be worse than the KKK? The KKK were terrorists before terrorism was a thing in the modern world.

If BLM has their way, eventually capitalism would be destroyed, therefore America will be destroyed.
In addition, BLM will likely eventually become more militant, and eventually will not be much different than the KKK.

Chupacabra is one thing..Chupacabra taint is another. o_O
I am running out of creative ways to express the true level of my complete exasperation with these commie chameleons pretending they are not commies.

Commie Chameleon, Boy George is singing your song.

Commie Commie Commie Commie
Commie Chameleon

pg-38-boy-george-2-rex.jpg

Forum List

Back