Why are the Trumpsters so hung up on BLM?

I am an unapologetic basher of everything orange. Does this make me a TDS suffering regressive Marxist, or just some dude who doesn't support Prezzie (Im)Peach(Ed)? I need some clarity in the rules of engagement.
READ: I have TDS. I only pay attention to what I am told about Trump, don't have anything specific to say why - just hate him because.

Oh, I have plenty of reasons to dislike him.
Based on results/passed policies or just personally don't like him?
As for Presidents, I measure them by what they do, not what they say.
Trump is a jerk with an ego the size of Neptune... but the results of his policies have simply not been that bad, and actually improved several things. The biggest problem with Trump is not Trump. It is, and backed up by the most liberal President in U.S. history - Jimmy Carter, is the media's hour by hour, minute by minute anti-Trump propaganda that due to the sheer volume of it... has made a whole lot of people have crazy hate for him. Thus.... the term TDS

And BTW - for Mac1958... "trumpster" is anyone who doesn't hate Trump.
He use to be a pretty good poster, but has obviously been infected with TDS. So now 90% of his post are about Trump! Trump! Trump!
Actually, they're more often about Trumpism and Trumpsters, this group pathology that the world hasn't seen for several decades.

Trump is just one guy. The pathology is something else entirely.

That's probably too complicated for you. Sorry.
Not at all.
I just don't pretend the pathology exist on one side. Also, the left is currently monumentally worse than the right. The right is not cheering on and financially supporting two anti-American hate groups engaging in arson/theft/vandalism/vilolence and even murder all across the country.
I've pointed out multiple times on this thread how the overall problem exists on both ends of the issue, and I've been quite clear.

But, because I dare to criticize the Trumpsters as part of it, that's all you guys "see", and therefore have TDS.

This is why I no longer bother trying to communicate with nutters on either end.
Yet you continue to post back to the 'nutters'. You remind me of the little punk who needs to go to the bar every Sat. and picks a fight with someone who he KNOWS is going to kick the shit out of him. Then he goes back to his hovel and jerks off.
You're obviously in need of some mental health help.

They sure do attack that group a lot. Looks like they're trying to make anyone who is against white nationalism a member or supporter of the group.

Do they know that the phrase and the group are not necessarily the same things? Who knows.

My assumption is that they want to use the group BLM as the boogeyman so that they don't have to examine their own role in our race issues.
It's like they feel BLM is the only civil rights group they need to be worried about...

They pay no attention to what Albino Lives Matter is planning.......and to their disadvantage, they all but ignore what Midgets Against Police Brutality are up to....

And BTW - for Mac1958... "trumpster" is anyone who doesn't hate Trump.
He use to be a pretty good poster, but has obviously been infected with TDS. So now 90% of his post are about Trump! Trump! Trump!
Actually, they're more often about Trumpism and Trumpsters, this group pathology that the world hasn't seen for several decades.

Trump is just one guy. The pathology is something else entirely.

That's probably too complicated for you. Sorry.
Not at all.
I just don't pretend the pathology exist on one side. Also, the left is currently monumentally worse than the right. The right is not cheering on and financially supporting two anti-American hate groups engaging in arson/theft/vandalism/vilolence and even murder all across the country.
I've pointed out multiple times on this thread how the overall problem exists on both ends of the issue, and I've been quite clear.

But, because I dare to criticize the Trumpsters as part of it, that's all you guys "see", and therefore have TDS.

This is why I no longer bother trying to communicate with nutters on either end.
Yet you continue to post back to the 'nutters'. You remind me of the little punk who needs to go to the bar every Sat. and picks a fight with someone who he KNOWS is going to kick the shit out of him. Then he goes back to his hovel and jerks off.
You're obviously in need of some mental health help.
Well, if a Trumpster is saying it, it must be true.

I never have to name names. You guys just jump in and self-identify for me.

Cool.

They sure do attack that group a lot. Looks like they're trying to make anyone who is against white nationalism a member or supporter of the group.

Do they know that the phrase and the group are not necessarily the same things? Who knows.

My assumption is that they want to use the group BLM as the boogeyman so that they don't have to examine their own role in our race issues.
It's like they feel BLM is the only civil rights group they need to be worried about...

They pay no attention to what Albino Lives Matter is planning.......and to their disadvantage, they all but ignore what Midgets Against Police Brutality are up to....
Well, their strategy is to attach Democrats to the most radical people they can, for political gain, and they figure the BLM group is it.

They're so worried about doing that, that they don't realize they also expose themselves for what they are, in the process. They assume that the tactics talk radio uses to keep them happy are going to work on normal people.

Fine with me. Let 'em do it. Shine a light on 'em.

The BLM filth is turning the US into South Africa where Blacks, aided by stupid weak pukey Whites, go on rampages against Whites.

Well, their strategy is to attach Democrats to the most radical people they can, for political gain, and they figure the BLM group is it.

They're so worried about doing that, that they don't realize they also expose themselves for what they are, in the process. They assume that the tactics talk radio uses to keep them happy are going to work on normal people.

Fine with me. Let 'em do it. Shine a light on 'em.

Don't forget Antifa! Libz are all Antifa! When they're not moonlighting as BLM on the weekends.

Yes, the hardcore Left puts a great deal of effort into ignoring black on black crime because it's not politically expedient.

Just like Trumpsters put a great deal of effort into denying, downplaying and dismissing the white racism that still exists.

As I say all the time, the two ends of the spectrum can be comically similar in their behaviors.

And?
When you say "ignoring black on black crime", what exactly do you mean? What should they be doing instead? I mean tangibly. What's your definition of ignoring?

When you say "ignoring black on black crime", what exactly do you mean? What should they be doing instead? I mean tangibly. What's your definition of ignoring?
Not addressing it honestly and comprehensively. Concentrating virtually all attention and efforts on white on black crime. Deflecting away from it when it's brought up.

Those are exactly the tactics used by the other end of the spectrum for their own misdeeds. I don't know how it could be more clear.

This doesn't get fixed unless and until both ends of this stop pointing the finger and start holding their own side accountable. This is an example.

BLM is funded by Democrats. You need to cleanse your party of commies.

Seriously. I would actually consider Democrats if there were not 10 commies for every ACTUAL liberal in the party.

I could. Don't see the point. We both know that they are there.

Is this that lefty troll thing where you get off demanding support for info you know it true?
That's what I thought.

You got nuttin'!

#ROTFLMBAO #LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

They're an international Marxist organization actively engaged in a psuedo-war trying to take down all of Western Civilization.
A better question is: Why aren't Democrats against BLM?

BLM is funded by Democrats. You need to cleanse your party of commies.

Seriously. I would actually consider Democrats if there were not 10 commies for every ACTUAL liberal in the party.
but don't democrats hate black people??

Why would they fund a group claiming to value the lives of black people?? in fact, they go so far as to say that black lives matter

Shouldn't Democrats, being the racists they are fund groups who oppose the concept of black lives mattering? You know, like the groups you support

Not addressing it honestly and comprehensively. Concentrating virtually all attention and efforts on white on black crime. Deflecting away from it when it's brought up.

Those are exactly the tactics used by the other end of the spectrum for their own misdeeds. I don't know how it could be more clear.

This doesn't get fixed unless and until both ends of this stop pointing the finger and start holding their own side accountable. This is an example.
Probably because bringing it up as a deflection to BLM is not very conducive to an honest conversation.

I could. Don't see the point. We both know that they are there.

Is this that lefty troll thing where you get off demanding support for info you know it true?
That's what I thought.

You got nuttin'!

#ROTFLMBAO #LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Are you denying that they exist or are you implying that payback is legit?

Do you even realize that you are not even making a point you child?

Forum List

Back