Why are the Trumpsters so hung up on BLM?

When you say "ignoring black on black crime", what exactly do you mean? What should they be doing instead? I mean tangibly. What's your definition of ignoring?
Not addressing it honestly and comprehensively. Concentrating virtually all attention and efforts on white on black crime. Deflecting away from it when it's brought up.

Those are exactly the tactics used by the other end of the spectrum for their own misdeeds. I don't know how it could be more clear.

This doesn't get fixed unless and until both ends of this stop pointing the finger and start holding their own side accountable. This is an example.
Probably because bringing it up as a deflection to BLM is not very conducive to an honest conversation.
The problem is that it's not avoided only in BLM conversations. It's avoided most of the time.

This is a real problem and it's not being addressed by those who should be addressing it.

They sure do attack that group a lot. Looks like they're trying to make anyone who is against white nationalism a member or supporter of the group.

Do they know that the phrase and the group are not necessarily the same things? Who knows.

My assumption is that they want to use the group BLM as the boogeyman so that they don't have to examine their own role in our race issues.
BLM is funded by Democrats. You need to cleanse your party of commies.

Seriously. I would actually consider Democrats if there were not 10 commies for every ACTUAL liberal in the party.
but don't democrats hate black people??

Why would they fund a group claiming to value the lives of black people?? in fact, they go so far as to say that black lives matter

Shouldn't Democrats, being the racists they are fund groups who oppose the concept of black lives mattering? You know, like the groups you support
:lol:
Strawman much?
Good God

by the way.....so people don't forget.....these are the founders of Black Lives Matter....
blm-zendaya-glamour-women-year-11-2-16.jpg

Should the FBI arrest them?

They sure do attack that group a lot. Looks like they're trying to make anyone who is against white nationalism a member or supporter of the group.

Do they know that the phrase and the group are not necessarily the same things? Who knows.

My assumption is that they want to use the group BLM as the boogeyman so that they don't have to examine their own role in our race issues.
Whats not to hate about a violent group of racists who never do anything positive? All they do is destroy cities, yell dumb shit into megaphones, and block traffic.
Has BLM said that whites are inferior? That's what racism actually is.

Please provide a link. Thanks in advance.

Racism is whatever a leftist loony needs it to be now a days. Racism has been so diluted by the common act of leftists' decrying everything to be that it now has lost all meaning.

Last edited:
When you say "ignoring black on black crime", what exactly do you mean? What should they be doing instead? I mean tangibly. What's your definition of ignoring?
Not addressing it honestly and comprehensively. Concentrating virtually all attention and efforts on white on black crime. Deflecting away from it when it's brought up.

Those are exactly the tactics used by the other end of the spectrum for their own misdeeds. I don't know how it could be more clear.

This doesn't get fixed unless and until both ends of this stop pointing the finger and start holding their own side accountable. This is an example.
Probably because bringing it up as a deflection to BLM is not very conducive to an honest conversation.
The problem is that it's not avoided only in BLM conversations. It's avoided most of the time.

This is a real problem and it's not being addressed by those who should be addressing it.
Its addressed. Just because you dont know about it doesnt mean its not being addressed. So what exactly do you think should be done that isnt being done? Be specific.

Seriously. I would actually consider Democrats if there were not 10 commies for every ACTUAL liberal in the party.

Why would they fund a group claiming to value the lives of black people?? in fact, they go so far as to say that black lives matter

Shouldn't Democrats, being the racists they are fund groups who oppose the concept of black lives mattering? You know, like the groups you support
Strawman much?
Good God
So Democrats are not the KKK?

Because I clearly recall day after day, coward ass racists like yourself claiming today's Democrats are the KKK.....

So are you saying that the KKK and BLM are working together??

Racism is whatever a leftist loony needs it to be now a days. Racism has been so diluted by the common act of leftists decrying everything to be that it now has lost all meaning.
Yes, unfortunately the hardcore Left has badly over-used the term. To a ridiculous level.

That doesn't mean that REAL racism doesn't still exist and doesn't have to be HONESTLY addressed, however.

Whats not to hate about a violent group of racists who never do anything positive? All they do is destroy cities, yell dumb shit into megaphones, and block traffic.

Racism is whatever a leftist loony needs it to be now a days. Racism has been so diluted by the common act of leftists decrying everything to be that it now has lost all meaning.
Why do you clowns always say that racism has lost its meaning as if that were true? Its always been a system based on race benefiting the race that put it into production while causing destruction to the race/s it targets

It is like I said, your definition of a "trumpster" is anyone not actively bashing him.
The number of people on this forum who are truly Trump enthusiast is not really that many. Not as many as you see because, again, anyone who isn't hating on him must be a Trumpian.
Myself as an example. I have, on a number of occasions, called out the left media slanted daily trump attacks... so does that make me a Trumpian? or just someone who can plainly see the entire left media apparatus is constantly blasting the President 24 hours a day?

So I guess all of the "PEACEFUL PROTESTS" we see all over the country is just in our imagination?

It is their inbred racism that thet just can't shake.
We are talking about West Virginians now?
Trumpettes. Racists breeding with racists. Racist raising their own mini-me racists.
Yeah......black people.

by the way.....so people don't forget.....these are the founders of Black Lives Matter....
View attachment 356764
Should the FBI arrest them?

Yeah, they should...because I think one of them recently was on a pod cast admitting that it's not about black lives at all, but a Marxist ideological revolution.

Oh and BLM founders disingenuously took tons of money in donations for "black lives", yet gave all that money to support democratic political campaigns and Marxist insurrectionists.

Last edited:

Strawman much?
Good God
So Democrats are not the KKK?

Because I clearly recall day after day, coward ass racists like yourself claiming today's Democrats are the KKK.....

So are you saying that the KKK and BLM are working together??
The cognitive dissonance one must experience when considering how the Dems are the KKK but they support BLM. :laughing0301:

It is like I said, your definition of a "trumpster" is anyone not actively bashing him.
The number of people on this forum who are truly Trump enthusiast is not really that many. Not as many as you see because, again, anyone who isn't hating on him must be a Trumpian.
Myself as an example. I have, on a number of occasions, called out the left media slanted daily trump attacks... so does that make me a Trumpian? or just someone who can plainly see the entire left media apparatus is constantly blasting the President 24 hours a day?

Obvious troll is obvious

Why do you clowns always say that racism has lost its meaning as if that were true? Its always been a system based on race benefiting the race that put it into production while causing destruction to the race/s it targets
Here is how you can tell racism hasn't lost its meaning.....

The people who usually claim that are the same ones scared to death of becoming a racial minority in this country.....

It's as if they think racial minorities are treated bad or something......which wouldn't be the case if they truly believe racism has no meaning...

Yes, unfortunately the hardcore Left has badly over-used the term. To a ridiculous level.

That doesn't mean that REAL racism doesn't still exist and doesn't have to be HONESTLY addressed, however.

If you make no effort to distinguish between real and false accusations of racism, you are not honestly addressing the issue.

Its addressed. Just because you dont know about it doesnt mean its not being addressed. So what exactly do you think should be done that isnt being done? Be specific.
I don't see anyone from the Left talking about it on the national stage. I don't see black leaders addressing it regularly. I don't see Democrats addressing it.

All I see is them pointing the finger in one direction. That doesn't make what they're saying wrong, but they're CHOOSING to look at only HALF the picture.

Forum List

Back